Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move (56799 Views)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Davido Unfollows Wizkid, Peruzzi, Dremo And Savagely Replies A Wizkid Fan / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by excanny: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
chrisballer the whistleblower
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by KissnThel: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
Qriousity:
How does this frivolous post make the Nigerian economy any better. I stopped paying attention to this kids since 2000BC.

sorry o.if dat was a rule, i think u just broke it...but i still get why davido is takin advice from a fan...gud to know he obeys his fans
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Tisham20(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
na dem Sabi

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by KissnThel: 4:38pm On May 27, 2017
Qriousity:
How does this frivolous post make the Nigerian economy any better. I stopped paying attention to this kids since 2000BC.

sorry o.if dat was a rule, i think u just broke it...but i still don't get why davido is takin advice from a fan...gud to know he obeys his fans
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
Thank God na men dem be. If na women, comments for different grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
Wizkid na khid
no doubt
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by RealHaute: 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Monitoring spirit everywhere these days

You will think nobody is monitoring you till you fuckup

Yesso....naso one girl called pocohantas dey monitor me.
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Shoboy6h: 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
chelseaboi:
No bullet flying..its just unfollowing....
If it was there...east coast vs west coast..bullets flying and diss songs everywhere
Lol.. If Na America now, beef Don start, head Don dy roll.. Thug Life..
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
Wizkid sef...u wan bring back d beef
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
My people take a moment and check out the face of hypocrisy on this thread cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by WORDSENSEI: 4:56pm On May 27, 2017
GoggleB:

Dude wiz hasn't been on IG since April go check it yourself.

He has blocked you. LMAO.
He still posted pictures yesterday.
He smoked weed on his Instagram Story yesterday.
That pygmy.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by exlinkleads(f): 4:57pm On May 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Monitoring spirit everywhere these days

You will think nobody is monitoring you till you fuckup

laugh won kill me for this ur comment ooo

monitoring spirits everywhere
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by freaklesschild(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
wizkid be trying to behave as if he is not a nigerian artist anymore ,
i hope he does gain from the foolish behaviour he been doing lately
not long ago he deny he didn't know about davido sony deal , tell me , when did davido turn to small doctor , that he wont be aware,
even the interviewer was surprise he said that , he was now trying to clear things up ,
why is he trying to be fake , when last did he even perform in a show here in nigeria sef
am beginning to be curious about the guy cause he upload only weed pics and videos on snap chat lately
he doesn't need does things.
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Sexyjigga(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
All these fougaisies forming Gangsters....No one gives a fvck 'bout 'em.
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
Two short bois
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by evanscheck(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
So wat is the news abt ... How does this one affect me
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Yorobastard(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
FieryJustice:
grabs seat

chews popcorn

Stop chewing becos the movie is not gonna be interesting
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Dicksonpal: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
chelseaboi:
No bullet flying..its just unfollowing....
If it was there...east coast vs west coast..bullets flying and diss songs everywhere
sameshit killed 2pac and biggie, now snooppy dog reaped their sweat!
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by kechywillz(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
Joblessness at its peak,so someone has time to check who unfollows who!!! To make matter worse he had to inform those sucklings that one is unfollowing the other.
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
Two small boys
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Youdondeymad: 5:51pm On May 27, 2017
Shoboy6h:

Lol.. If Na America now, beef Don start, head Don dy roll.. Thug Life..
You can't compare the thug life in America with Nigeria,the "blood" and "crip" beef in America is similar to the Israel-Palestinian war.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Youdondeymad: 5:54pm On May 27, 2017
Dicksonpal:
sameshit killed 2pac and biggie, now snooppy dog reaped their sweat!
Yeah all thanks to Suge Knight,P-diddy and the white supremacists.

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by lenghtinny(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2017
blackgorillaman:
The game just de start u love davido voice real baby father ,but na only girls u fit born?

I no sure say davido Y-chromosome to strong like that but as per say na baby mama religion he dey practice, he go jam woman whose X-chromosome no too strong enough for him ( wey go born boy for am)...

But I give it to Wizkid. That boy Y-chromosome too strong. For him to overcome person like bolu mama X-chromosome, he try. If you think say I dey lie, check the striking resemblance between Bolu and his mom.
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by freaklesschild(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
Youdondeymad:

how come suge is on your list , i think he was in the same car with pac that night , he was the driver nw , and the owner of pacs label
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by riyanxeally(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2017
super childish callow minded boys...n izombie fans...like the sky aint enough fr we all to shine...
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Youdondeymad: 6:19pm On May 27, 2017
freaklesschild:
how come suge is on your list , i think he was in the same car with pac that night , he was the driver nw , and the owner of pacs label
According to underground rumours,Suge,P-diddy and Snoop instigated the whole turmoil between "Death row family" and the "Junior Mafians".Yeah Pac was with him listening to Nas on the night he was murdered,the beef is nothing but conspiracy...

Trust no man,BIG(Rip) gave us the 10 street commandments but later became victim of the same school of thought.Beware of snitch bruh,happy weekend.

Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by BerryAnny(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
GoggleB:

Not monitoring I both get notifications of both artists whenever they post on IG.
Ehn ehn! Are yhu naht monitoring them lyk daht?
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Qriousity(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2017
KissnThel:

sorry o.if dat was a rule, i think u just broke it...but i still don't get why davido is takin advice from a fan...gud to know he obeys his fans
fine girl, which rule did i break?
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Dicksonpal: 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
Youdondeymad:

what's his involvement
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by femsim(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2017
Wizkid PA tell us why he unfollowed him
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Bestbeelieve: 8:47pm On May 27, 2017
Amberon:
Wizkid may be more talented than Davido but it is obvious that Davido has a better heart than WizKid.

where is the talent please??
Re: Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move by Amberon: 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
Those who know, know.
Bestbeelieve:

where is the talent please??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.