Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (75601 Views)

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Lady Steals From Ecobank In Ghana, Arrested (Photos, Video) / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NOPE, INDOMIE IS STARCHY, IT'S NOT MY FAVE BUT I LIKE IT, I LIKE BETTER SOUP WITH WHEAT MEAL, EVEN FRUITS AND FRIED RICE, AS FOR BEANS, I CAN ONLY FRY IT IN NAIRALAND BUT HATE COOKING IT, WHAT'S YOUR FAVE?
No wonder you look fresh... I initially guessed in my mind that your favorite na Abasha and palmwine; lolz grin ... mine is pounded yam and egusi with chicken, goat or bushmeat wink

1 Like

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2017
sharpwriter:

No wonder you look fresh... I initially guessed in my mind that your favorite na Abasha and palmwine; lolz grin ... mine is pounded yam and egusi with chicken, goat or bushmeat wink
. Abacha is also my fave o! the local meal is awesome joor, egusi is sweet sha, no wonder it's your fave, but can you prepare egusi? or u just the team of eating outside?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
. Abacha is also my fave o! the local meal is awesome joor, egusi is sweet sha, no wonder it's your fave, but can you prepare egusi? or u just the team of eating outside?
Yea, I can prepared it, though it may not be as delicious like that of my Mum.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Hi Dear, Xup?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by tundeless(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Why did he have to stole her phone, why did he have to left the girl behind in the hotel room? Why can't you get her inform, settled all the matter with if your time is permitted to till when she wake up. The guy have a bad motive.. Let him pay for white #150k to learn his bitter lesson..

Honestly that was my thought. The fact that the dude stole the ladies phone is a Prima Facie evidence that he is a thief irrespective of whether he also stole money. Do not forget that it is a criminal offence where repayment may not suffice but to bear the consequences of his action=======KIRIKIRI or IKOYI PRISON or POTOKI......my view...
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
tundeless:

Honestly that was my thought. The fact that the dude stole the ladies phone is a Prima Facie evidence that he is a thief irrespective of whether he also stole money. Do not forget that it is a criminal offence where repayment may not suffice but to bear the consequences of his action=======KIRIKIRI or IKOYI PRISON or POTOKI......my view...
I concur.... in totality..
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Please, hit me on whatsapp thru 08060715059. I wan ask you something.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
sharpwriter:

undecided
sharpwriter:

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided
Wetin do you, you dey fear?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecided
sharpwriter:

sharpwriter:

sharpwriter:

why would I fear,?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided[code][/code] why would I fear,?
Wen you made face na.... just contact me o..I dey expect
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2017
sharpwriter:
Wen you made face na.... just contact me o..I dey expect
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lol
Wetin sef? I asked you to contact mecos I wan ask yu something. Why you dey run from toasting? Anyways, I learnt that you do write, what sort of writings do you do? I mean what is your genre? How many content word can you provide within 7-10 days? I will be expecting your answer. Thanks.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
sharpwriter:

Wetin sef? I asked you to contact mecos I wan ask yu something. Why you dey run from toasting? Anyways, I learnt that you do write, what sort of writings do you do? I mean what is your genre? How many content word can you provide within 7-10 days? I will be expecting your answer. Thanks.
OK will contact you but been busy, that's why, but I sense yelling from your letter words, am I correct? undecided
sharpwriter:

OK will contact you but been busy, that's why, but I sense yelling from your letter words, am I correct?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
OK will contact you but been busy, that's why, but I sense yelling from your letter words, am I correct? undecided OK will contact you but been busy, that's why, but I sense yelling from your letter words, am I correct?

Okk... No, hw can I yell at the most beautiful girl for nairaland. Was just tensed and anxious.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
sharpwriter:

Okk... No, hw can I yell at the most beautiful girl for nairaland. Was just tensed and anxious.
lol may I hear, OK will message you now and yes I'm a writer.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by melaningirl: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE
The harbinger of strange stories of woe.

But this is obviously a lie or some romance gone bad set-up.

Which girl goes for a sēx romp carrying 150k in her purse

Lol...if you thief handbag and them catch you, na anything wey the owner say de inside you go refund cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.