Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,277 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated (1126 Views)

Anybody Still In Doubt Brymo Is The Best? / Brymo Is The Most Underated Artiste In Nigeria / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated by dotcomnamename: 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
Brymo is too underrated ! sad cry cry

I listened to almost all of his songs and i was like OMG this guys is a pure talent!

It annoys me that this guy is not getting any attention. He is by far one of the most talented people in the industry. Its really unfair, how the hell people get to listen all sorts of trash music and guy like him almost never gets to be heard.

Am i the only one feel this?

Re: OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
Ori ni.......ayanmo o gbo 'gun........ori lelejo......na his head ...... he will still blow.... who knows weda his songs will later be evergreen........

1 Like

Re: OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated by samclnt(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2017
No u not. I tell maself the same thing. He's quite a talented dude. It takes people who understand music vry well to knw that.
@dotcomnamename pls I DMed u to make a little inquiry on the travel thread. Can u hit be back?
dotcomnamename:
Brymo is too underrated ! sad cry cry

I listened to almost all of his songs and i was like OMG this guys is a pure talent!

It annoys me that this guy is not getting any attention. He is by far one of the most talented people in the industry. Its really unfair, how the hell people get to listen all sorts of trash music and guy like him almost never gets to be heard.

Am i the only one feel this?

1 Like

Re: OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated by dotcomnamename: 11:18pm On May 29, 2017
samclnt:
No u not. I tell maself the same thing. He's quite a talented dude. It takes people who understand music vry well to knw that.
@dotcomnamename pls I DMed u to make a little inquiry on the travel thread. Can u hit be back?

Replied
Re: OPINION- Brymo Is Too Underrated by IamBlanco(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2019
His new album Oso makes my night everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Download: Dj Danny Young Ft 2t Brain X S Sonic - Shomo Age Mi Ni / Street Sound From Pauly Q - No Be Lie (prod. Sarx) / VIDEO: Sinzu – Able God (zumix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.