Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) (41624 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Donwizbro(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wow!
#BangaleeSnr #BangaleeJnr

1000likes if you are truly happy for him & also pray for yours to come
...just lyk dat?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
he didn't sell off his manhood after all. I'm really impressed that he's responsible enough to av a child in marriage with all his koko dis koko DAT. unlike his counterparts. thumbs up Daniel
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
Don jazy remain n u
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by spartan117(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

I am happy for DBanj...this baby is the best thing this guy has produced in over a decade...

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.
yet u have not achieved 0.0000001% of his achievement

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wow!
#BangaleeSnr #BangaleeJnr

1000likes if you are truly happy for him & also pray for yours to come
i don't lobby for likes and i have over 4 thousand.
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by UKPAI25(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Congratulations baddest boss
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by preccy69(f): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Goat..
I am in my house, come and beat me lipsrsealed
transport nd address pls
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by UKPAI25(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2017
U no get sense, relieve sense, fool
I am happy for DBanj...this baby is the best thing this guy has produced in over a decade...

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.[/quote]
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by lakes99: 5:50pm On May 27, 2017
Maybe others too can learn how to do things without making lota noise.

I love his kinda lifestyle..... #Team coded
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by ay3355: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
At the heart of the image lies the creative moment! Do you ever crave an exciting memories of your life, family, business and events? Imagine a film that captures you, Your Style, Your Personality, Your Story. A story that's hand-crafted and organic. Breathing life and vibrant at 24 frames per second. Call on US today to Create that Memories for you. For booking: 08067419178, @poshimagery.ng

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
Lanretoye:
i don't lobby for likes and i have over 4 thousand.

Congratulations...
Are you happy now? undecided
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2017
he is hiding his baby's face from the camera before nairalanders tell him...baby does not look like you.
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by iaatmguy(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.
Why are you this pathetic?
Everyone is celebrating his bundle of joy but the only thing you see is just to spew rubbish from that gutter called your mind. Be happy for the baby at least
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Crestedguy4real: 6:01pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Not one Sir.

Koko garri and the rest all failed.
He does not even have a fish pond
hummm how did you know,are you in anyway related to him, habi all this junks you read online make you know that he does not have in vestment. The more a man grow,the wiser he become, he need not to show off for anybody at this stage of his life...his other colleagues in the industry are Married. Definitely the way you talk you know how much he has in his bank account, aproko.....you just taking panadol for another person headache

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2017
preccy69:
transport nd address pls

From anywhere in the world, take a bus to Lagos (Oshodi) then take another one going to ikeja, - iyana ipaja - you will see a roundabout, take your right then turn left, you will now go doooooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn then turn left again. Then look straight, you will see my house.
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by riyanxeally(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
the best of all the entertainers in d entertainment industry he has shown sense aint bout how many baby mamas uve got eg I wont mention names but how how their lifes ll be.. decades frm now....the
harmony n serenity thy ll
enjoy..much luv bangeelee..
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by aynurni220(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
>

Your brain need a factory reset ,what the hell you talking about,if you dont have any meaningful things to write, just hold your hand ,you dont need to be typing rubish just because you wanna write something online ,kinda
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by uju22(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2017
So happy for him
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by puregrace(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

what a Stalker you are, what's up with you and Don jazzy stealing his destiny. That is just the same line you repeat over and over again. You no dey tire or your destiny also got stolen.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Oluwapeldon(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2017
Congrat eja nla
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Onedibe1: 6:28pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:
Happy for u boss man

Ndi ofe mmanu..
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by emerged01(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2017
morscino:
if dbanj could be dis lowkey abt his relationship, only God knows how many lowkey investments he would have.
I really respect Dbanj. Even Dbanj is driving you can't know,he always cover his plate number.
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Elenurazorr(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Goat..

I am in my house, come and beat me lipsrsealed

Useless jambite, tell your dad to come and beat you
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by blingxx(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2017
morscino:
if dbanj could be dis lowkey abt his relationship, only God knows how many lowkey investments he would have.

no naija artists can go low as olu maintain for me ....the guy doesn't really sing but ......
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by preccy69(f): 6:44pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:

From anywhere in the world, take a bus to Lagos (Oshodi) then take another one going to ikeja, - iyana ipaja - you will see a roundabout, take your right then turn left, you will now go doooooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn then turn left again. Then look straight, you will see my house.
transport fare
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2017
preccy69:
transport fare

When you get there, you will see it
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by miqos02(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Not one Sir.

Koko garri and the rest all failed. He does not even have a fish pond
how do you know?
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Not one Sir.

Koko garri and the rest all failed.
He does not even have a fish pond
U dis guy don't u ever rest? Ur d most vitriolic tribalist on NL! Always saying afonja upandan!!!
How do u know all his businesses failed? Will a man without anything to his name marry? The guy is lowkey n has may businesses you don't know about..just like u don't even know he is married!!!
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by CuteTolex(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

U've got issues dear
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
Happy for him
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by celebgistsng: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
Anuofia you follow am dey live for him house abi you be I'm pa
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by sosonwa(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2017

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.[/quote]

lolz... if u can say this about Dbanj then what do u have to say about Wande Coal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.