Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB (13219 Views)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by omobabaonibaba(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2017
baddosky1:

Your people don't celebrate stupidity and yet they concoct damaging lies against another tribe abi? Vermins.

what do u mean by your people? u guys shud stop misuse of English

why are y'all committing the same grammatical errors.

can u state your people and how does a newspaper own company represent a whole region

pls be sensitive for once now
Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by mercyville: 11:17am On May 28, 2017
BAD DAMAGE CONTROL,I MUST SAY...Once a cheat,always a cheat.The Jamb Igbo woman has been forced to change her 10,000 to 7.Reason it took so long for the refutation.Anambra especially is the capital of malpractices.

The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) says more than 10,000 candidates caught for examination malpractices in the on-going UTME in Anambra have been handed over to the appropriate authority.

Mrs Lynda Nwachukwu, the Coordinator of the board in Anambra disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Awka on Saturday.

This Igbo woman definitely does not support this massive fraud and she, not a Yoruba person reported to NAN.

http://www.voiceofndigbo.com/2017/05/21/10000-jamb-candidate-caught-cheating-anambra-state/

It is in their DNA....

To get rich.....
money rituals,otokoto...they are the the first ritualists in the world and they have exported this to the other regions especially SW,baby factories...unheard of in the history of the world,
serious selling of babies,drug trafficking,scams,kidnapping...name the crime and it has an Igbo face.

To be educated....
WAEC,JAMB,NECO,NCEE...They must cut corners ,they just need to cut corners because it is in their DNA...

Anambra to close 486 centres of exam magic On July 22, 20142:28 amIn NewsComments BY VINCENT UJUMADU AWKA—NO fewer than 486 centres of examination magic in Anambra State are to be shut down as part of measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector, the Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, has said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/05/Over-10-000-candidates-caught-cheating-in-UTME-in-Anambra/

I do not know how you can compare your fraudulent ways with that of Omoluabis who top the academic world in Nigeria,Africa and the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
Damage control; well if the report was not true, then you can also say all the reports about Fulani herdsmen were also false.

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by nwabobo: 12:23pm On May 28, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Damage control; well if the report was not true, then you can also say all the reports about Fulani herdsmen were also false.

Pictures don't lie Bro. We need pictures as proof like the one below.

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by patrick89(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
I knew from day one that the news was fabricated, I wrote jamb both in the east and west, I know how tough it is in the east compare to osun and ogun state. I don't want to write much on this but please yoruba people should just shut up before I expose your nyash!

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
nwabobo:

Pictures don't lie Bro. We need pictures as proof like the one below.

Ehen so you dey mock your papa wey e sick? shocked
Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by nwabobo: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Ehen so you dey mock your papa wey e sick? shocked

Who be my papa? If I get this type as papa I go disown am. Tyrant

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
nwabobo:

Who be my papa? If I get this type as papa I go disown am. Tyrant

Ok, so are you then also a product of baby factory wey no dey know dem papa?
Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by nwabobo: 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Ok, so are you then also a product of baby factory wey no dey know dem papa?

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:05am On May 29, 2017
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Not only a product of unwanted pregnancy but also produced at baby factory - what an unfortunate double tragedy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by baddosky1: 7:29am On May 29, 2017
See how short this thread is!

I am glad that the likes of SuperSuave, NgeneUkwenu, Omofunaab2, CliffordOrji, wristbangle, GioArmani, angels09, veekid, AbakalikiPress, basynem1, BABANGBALI, kuuljay, PearlStreet, Ofemmanu1, Qmerit, adecz, Ephraim2013, afoobabs, deji15, IkediEbubes, IsaacChukwuemek, koladebrainiac who masturbated on the earlier thread have been put to shame! Ndi ara!!

WE ARE ANAMBRANS...WE ARE SMART!

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2017
4Play:

Think of the logistical nightmare involved in arresting 10 thousand people during a one day exam (I'm assuming JAMB is still a one day exam).

cc wristbangle and other professors grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2017
baddosky1:

I am glad that the likes of SuperSuave, NgeneUkwenu, Omofunaab2, CliffordOrji, wristbangle, GioArmani, angels09, veekid, AbakalikiPress, basynem1, BABANGBALI, kuuljay, PearlStreet, Ofemmanu1, Qmerit, adecz, Ephraim2013, afoobabs, deji15, IkediEbubes, IsaacChukwuemek, koladebrainiac who masturbated on the earlier thread have been put to shame! Ndi ara!!

Including 486 exam centers that was closed in Anambra due to cheating? Tell that jargon to someone who has not set their foot on SE. IT IS CHEATING GALORE DURING EXAMINATIONS. You are naturally cheats.
If you are really smart, you don't need to be beating hollow chest. Ariwo ko ni music. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB by BABANGBALI: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2017
baddosky1:

Ariwo ko ni music. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Kwara State Polytechnic / Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle / Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.