Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Awakening Scam 2.0 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Awakening Scam 2.0 (780 Views)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awakening Scam 2.0 by gentle007(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2017
I warned people to stay away from this ponzi called The Awakening but many called me names. You can see the history in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3778210/awakening-community-soon-crash-beware

Finally! Finally!! After sucking their participants dry with their tax called sustenance levy, they have decided to start the whole thing afresh and all participants are to provide help again and wait for 30 days, pay recommitment again, all in a central account before you can think of getting anything.

Am so so sure many people will fall for this new trick again.

Stay out of ponzi Nigerians!

Re: The Awakening Scam 2.0 by gentle007(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
And participants are crying.

Re: The Awakening Scam 2.0 by gentle007(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2017

Re: The Awakening Scam 2.0 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2017
Nigerians are vulnerable and the slow and smart one take undue advantages of our vulnerability. Despite all the warnings on non sustainability of ponzi schemes, many prefer to pursue their losses.
You can check the info below where some1 claims to have a software dt mine Bitcoin for u on daily basis at the rate of 0.01 btc per day.
Now,mmm is gone, the best way to exploit our people is to sell a slow sense in a smart manner.
I wonder how many pple wil fall for dz slow scheme
If u hav dz software, why not use it for yourself and become a multi millionaire?
Or better, why charging vulnerable pple 5k?
The slow scammers come to nairaland and recruit their victims under a slow promises n deceptive headlines
Pple,ignorantly surrender their hard earn currency to slow scammers.

Re: The Awakening Scam 2.0 by chordrylateral(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2017
Onward4eva:
Nigerians are vulnerable and the slow and smart one take undue advantages of our vulnerability. Despite all the warnings on non sustainability of ponzi schemes, many prefer to pursue their losses.
You can check the info below where some1 claims to have a software dt mine Bitcoin for u on daily basis at the rate of 0.01 btc per day.
Now,mmm is gone, the best way to exploit our people is to sell a slow sense in a smart manner.
I wonder how many pple wil fall for dz slow scheme
If u hav dz software, why not use it for yourself and become a multi millionaire?
Or better, why charging vulnerable pple 5k?
The slow scammers come to nairaland and recruit their victims under a slow promises n deceptive headlines
Pple,ignorantly surrender their hard earn currency to slow scammers.
Re: The Awakening Scam 2.0 by choo: 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
chordrylateral:

All Ponzis will die naturally only when we ignore them. I pity people who still do so.

(1) (Reply)

Free Fx Signals / 113 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ekiti / Making Any Business Successful Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.