Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? (1003 Views)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / What Is Money Used For? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by johnkaro(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Though I am new on this forum and especially on this board, I was surprise on this board of Money there is no post on froex trading. Is it possible that Nigerians are tired of forex or they have failed again in forex traing? or what is the problem? I want to know. I hold my peace here first. after your response then I will proceed from there but before then let me tell something somebody told me not too long ago about Africans and Nigerians in particular, "That if you give an African two options of planting a tomato farm and a cocoa farm he or she will prefers the tomato own to cocoa" I don't how true it is, pls comment.

wish you the Best.
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by devinecool(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
johnkaro:

Though I am new on this forum and especially on this board, I was surprise on this board of Money there is no post on froex trading. Is it possible that Nigerians are tired of forex or they have failed again in forex traing? or what is the problem? I want to know. I hold my peace here first. after your response then I will proceed from there but before then let me tell something somebody told me not too long ago about Africans and Nigerians in particular, "That if you give an African two options of planting a tomato farm and a cocoa farm he or she will prefers the tomato own to cocoa" I don't how true it is, pls comment.

wish you the Best.

Johnkaro you are welcome to this board. my bros naija don't tire for the thing jareh. And even looking at the dubious way the so call trainer went about the whole thing greedingly messed up the whole idea of trading in the name of making money from innocent Nigerians. I believe the problem actually was caused by the trainer, because these are guy that have never traded live account and they claim to be guru, that you can hundreds of Dollars by trading with just one hundred Dollar. IIn that process make majority of Nigerians to lost furtunes .
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by buzzme: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376.
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by walata10: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
my brother here the bitter truth, forex trading has a very high risk and to God be the glory ve been trading for over 4years now but want to tell you that the impression people are given to it is wrong in the sense of return if you really want to make it in forex trading you have to be courageous and also it i an investment not a get quick reach program people think of and also u need both the technical and fundamental theory of it cos is a course on its own and been an experienced trader i know what am talking about. You must consider so many factor before embarking on forex journey, i will like us to develop more on it here in this naira cos am also ready to help in my own little way.
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by chrisj2(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Of course, the whole thing is confidence tricks and it is a plaything for rich folks or people managing large sums of money that do not belong to them. And they still make the cut regardless - of course it is bigger if they do well but they will still charge for managing funds.

Forex is gambling, simple! Even shares has become too much of a gamble these days - the prices are not always reflective of the true value or worth of a company and those prices are determined by some shady syndicate.

There is no point questioning why there is no topic on Forex, either you start one or leave us be - if Forex is interesting or accessible to ordinary folks then the topics will be here along with the others; even the fraudulent ones.
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by devinecool(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
chris_j:

Of course, the whole thing is confidence tricks and it is a plaything for rich folks or people managing large sums of money that do not belong to them. And they still make the cut regardless - of course it is bigger if they do well but they will still charge for managing funds.

Forex is gambling, simple! Even shares has become too much of a gamble these days - the prices are not always reflective of the true value or worth of a company and those prices are determined by some shady syndicate.

There is no point questioning why there is no topic on Forex, either you start one or leave us be - if Forex is interesting or accessible to ordinary folks then the topics will be here along with the others; even the fraudulent ones.

The point is that, Mr Chris there are few guys who know what they are doing that still make living from it. I personally think that the opinion of my brother Walata is correct. forex is not make rich quick kind of market that the so call trainers make us believe at the beginning.
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by chrisj2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
I dont understand why people keep talking about 'trainers' when it comes to Forex. It shows 'con-trick' or a 'hussle job' if people have to set themselves up as trainers to help people make money. If anyone knows ways to be rich, they will not train others because it wil create competition and the chance of making money becomes less.

Forex is rarely a thing private investors get involved in the West. Even shares which is quite easy to do through various high street banks or licenced brokers has been shown to be a bit of a con as well. The only people that lose completely from share collapse are regular punters or the general public through their pension funds; never the brokers or fund managers.

Nigerian should just think that we cannot all make easy money,

* The same thing goes for people using Agents to get visas. Just do your research and present the required evidence and hope for the best
Re: This IS Money Board, How Comes No Topic On Forex Trading? by raffite: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com

(1)

Rosabon Financial Services moves to ease the financial burden of the Xmas Season / A Shop Τ̅☺ Lease At Ikeja Powa,computer Village,land For Sale@lekki,ofada / Turkey Farming And Broiler Farming Which One Is Better/lucrative/less Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.