Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56490 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
I hope this trend will not be moved to advert section. If you don’t allow people to have access to genuine information, I think the objectives of this forum is being jettisoned. I want to use this trend to share some genuine indicators I have been using to trade forex profitably. People are tired of complicated technical analysis or indicators. I am using three indicators namely:
1. IV gempo
IV-Jempol Indicator is useful for detecting possible moments of price reversal. It is a universal tool that means you can choose any pairs and any timeframes. The signals – BUY or SELL do not repaint.
Its logic is based on popular MetaTrader indicators and thus, it adapts to any pair and timeframe. Though, you may start with EurUsd, GbpUsd and other popular pairs, with M30 and H1 timeframes. Also please note that universal indicators can not be absolute accurate at all the times. When market is flat or some news releases are expected, it is better to add some extra indicators to your chart.

2. Diamiani volatimeter: it is used to filter noise signal

3. Support and resistance indicator

4. Fibbonacci indicator
That was all. I will attach all the indicators very and how I use them, I want your contribution too. My kind regards

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jamace(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hope you will make indicators available for download. Waiting.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by malachi2uk(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
@OP THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR SHARING THE INDICATORS
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 12:08am On Jan 14, 2013
@op thanks in advance.We re waiting.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2013
Yes I will make it available for download in a couple of minutes.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2013
@felix200 I tried to look at my chat to confirm the signal you just gave. Thank you I think you use breakout system to confirm your signal. When you look at your chart now, you will see that GBPUSD is in a range, and again EURUSD has the resistance of 1.3362 to break bearing in mind the resistance is major one.
I suggest that we should wait for the break of either support or resistance to confirm our signal. Thank you for sharing this
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:05am On Jan 14, 2013
@felhx200, how far about the signal given.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 5:43am On Jan 14, 2013
nice one chairman, keep it up.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
@felix200, u see what im trying to say about the signal today? when i upload d indicators im using, u'll see how i avoid noise market
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is d first indicator i promised. it is called iv gempo. it dosent repaint, accurate signal, identifies trend reversal, and it dosent lag. it is one of d best forex indicator ever.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
I believed most of us know how to install indicator on mt4. for d purpose of those who doesnt know, we will start from here.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Click on start, then on my computer, next on drive C, select ur broker, click on expert, then click on indicator. paste ur indicator thr
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
When you open your mt4 platform, you will find your indicator under custom indicator
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is d second indicator: damiani volatmeter

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Weldon piphacker thanks for the indy wink

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
We are just preparing. even complete novice will make enough money with d strategy i want to show in this forum

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
I have attached the indicator and I want to explain how it works. Please I am yet to get how to upload pictures on NL so I may not be able to upload a screenshot yet but within fews hours or day I will get it. If you know how to upload pictures kindly teach me so I can give a graphical details.
Back to business
The first indicator is called IV Gempo.
Features:
1. Identification of a new trend with sound alert
2. It doesn’t repaint signal
When you see a green thump shown on your chart it is time to buy. When you see a red thump on your chat it time to sell.

The second indicator is Damiani Volatmeter.
Feature
1. It is the best indicator to tell you when a trend or signal is weak or flat. Whenever green line is above the white line and IV gempo gives the signal to buy or sell, just follow and the trend will ever be your friend

The third indicator is Barry support and resistance
Feature
It is used to determine the resistance and support area. The major uses of support and resistance is to avoid sudden reversal. Therefore it not good to trade near support and resistance level. Though Diamiani volatmeter will caution you as well. Always wait till the break of support or resistance before you place your trade.

The fourth is Fibbonaci Line;
It is used to determine the high and low of a trend. I used 1hr time frame

Summary
1. Wait for IV Gempo to give you the signal to buy or sell
2. Check if damiani volatmeter green line is above white line. If IV gempo tell you buy or sell and damiani volatmeter green line is below white line, it a noise and don’t trade
3. If support or resistance level is closer to signal level don’t trade, wait for the break in either direction.
Expecting your feedback

2 Likes

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by dybaba(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Piphacker i salute u bro and am following u bumper to bumper....
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thanx, collectively we shall get there. please open a demo account and install it. no more indicators. dont complicate things. it will be very hard to loose a trade. always keep me updated here with your result. i want to upload some pictures but i dont know how to do that. anybody that can help will be appreciated. thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
please keep eyes on EURUSD from now on, any moment from now, a break either support or resistance will give you a profitable pips starting from 40pips to 70pips.
im trading 1hr chat. the odd favour support break. which means we should be looking to sell. the indicators i gave above gives me this ananlysis
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker: please keep eyes on EURUSD from now on, any moment from now, a break either support or resistance will give you a profitable pips starting from 40pips to 70pips.
im trading 1hr chat. the odd favour support break. which means we should be looking to sell. the indicators i gave above gives me this ananlysis
I JUST WON THE EU PAIR WITH YOUR INDY THANKS BRO
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: I JUST WON THE EU PAIR WITH YOUR INDY THANKS BRO
Thank you. How do you win because the trend is still flat
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2013
I created this trend to analyse some useful forex indicator. please i want your honest comment on the method and indicators i gave above. i am telling you that i dont normally lose a trade except i ignore any of the indicators. enough of all technical jargons, let us trade and win pips.

click the link to know more about SUPER TREND PROFIT
https://www.nairaland.com/1162785/increadible-offer-best-2012-forex

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker:
Thank you. How do you win because the trend is still flat
I have already used the IV JEMPOL and DAMI at 1.33466 before the price start ranging
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 1:48am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker: I created this trend to analyse some useful forex indicator. please i want your honest comment on the method and indicators i gave above. i am telling you that i dont normally lose a trade except i ignore any of the indicators. enough of all technical jargons, let us trade and win pips.

currently texting it on GU with rise @1.6074
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: currently texting it on GU with rise @1.6074
BET WON
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:14am On Jan 15, 2013
sympathy55: currently texting it on GU with rise @1.6074

Yes you are right this time. IV Gempo give buy signal on GBPUSD. but watch resistance at 1.6091. which means you have around 10pips to catch.
let me now explain. always try to wait till a resistance or support is broken whenever you see a signal. it is part of the reason i put Barry Resistance indicator.
again note that Diamani Volatmeter is fast coming down, telling you the trend is getting weak
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Good Morning, all the major markets are flat this morning.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ruggedcuzz: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker: Good Morning, all the major markets are flat this morning.
Are they flat because the green line is below white?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Are they flat because the green line is below white?

Yes! it is flat trend. the undylying brown colour also testify to it. always trade when Damiani indicator is show green line over white line
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2013
piphacker:

Yes! it is flat trend. the undylying brown colour also testify to it. always trade when Damiani indicator is show green line over white line
yes you are right. the brown colour shows a ranging market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.