Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need Career Persons To Review Chapter 8 Of Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Career Persons To Review Chapter 8 Of Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory (344 Views)

I Need Career Advice Please. An 100level Student / The Dos And Don’ts Of Business Email Etiquette / I Need Career Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Career Persons To Review Chapter 8 Of Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory by jetroolowole(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2017
I first developed the idea about the Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory after examining closely over 1000 successful business people. I have completed a book on this theory and getting set to publish it.

The book starts by introducing the Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory (TM), an illustration of the four primary ways to create wealth through business. In the upper left Q1, there is AIHB (for Active Income Home Business), the lower left Q2, has AIOB (for Active Income Office Business), the upper right Q3, has PIHB (for Passive Income Home Business), and the lower right Q4, has PIOB (for Passive Income Office Business). Look over at the picture below; you should be able to make it out. .

Chapter eight of this book covers how to switch from an employee to an entrepreneur using the Business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory. There I explain the concept of the theory and how it can influence your switch. I also explain steps to switch from employee to entrepreneur and how to prepare yourself for the move. You can read about the complete review at http://jetroolowole.com/introducing-business-quadrant-wealthflow-theory/

For accuracy of information, I need 10 career persons to review chapter 8 of the business Quadrant Wealthflow Theory titled "Business Quadrant Theory For Going From Employee To Enterpreneur".

If you are interested, send a mail to info@jetroolowole.com. State your name, industry, company, position and why you apply. After sending the mail, post your email below to indicate when you apply. Because the early you apply the better.

If you are selected, you will have three days to review and send back your thought. Selected reviewers will receive a free copy of the entire book after launch. Note too that you may be required to share your review on Amazon and enjoy further incentives.

(1) (Reply)

Pass Six Sigma Bb / 1,000 Youths To Be Empowered Through EEP@ Muritala Muhammed Airport 2 By EMFRICA / Marketers Are Needed Urgently In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.