Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

FA Final Was Fixed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FA Final Was Fixed. (2580 Views)

Anthony Joshua V Ruiz Match Was Fixed.. / Manchester United Lost To Chelsea In The 2018 Fa Final / Former UEFA President, Michel Platini Admits World Cup Draw Was Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
I quit watching football henceforth. That match result was predetermined.

Chelsea FC players never contested any 50/50 ball.... All defenders except Cahill were just lazily running after the ball...
Sanchez's​ first goal was clearly an offside as a player who was off attempted playing the ball
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by ciscoxx(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg nothing like fixed match
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 27, 2017
ciscoxx:
Abeg nothing like fixed match
That match had all the trappings of a fixed game...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by divinehand2003(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

That match had all the trappings of a fixed game...

Lol

The match was somehow
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 27, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

The match was somehow
God bless you. See Chelsea FC players de just de look ball as if afraid to touch it.... Luiz was practically absent

1 Like

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 27, 2017
Kante -1.... Hazard staying as far away as possible​from any pass
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Mediapace: 8:26pm On May 27, 2017
Don't mind them

The referee was a motherfucker

I never watch match wey referee go change decision before

1 Like

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

Chelsea FC players never contested any 50/50 ball.... All defenders except Cahill were just lazily running after the ball...
Sanchez's​ first goal was clearly an offside as a player who was off attempted playing the ball

Its not easy to be playing 110% every weekend, week in week out, and at the end of the season these guys are knackered. Also, they've already won one trophy already, so they can chill and be proud of their season, no big deal.

The only one I feel sorry for is Man city who, out of the top teams, won nothing,

2 Likes

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nbote(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg make una kip quiet make ppl hear word... U think it's easy to get back into d pitch afta a too much days rest and partying... So Arsenal were also intending to b hitting d bar thru out d match and Moses too intentionally picked up a red. Arsenal jus had to salvage their season afta a terrible season. U guys are jus sore losers..

7 Likes

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by olaleks007(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

I think say na only me dey think am. Chelsea no dey play like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg make una kip quiet make ppl hear word... U think it's easy to get back into d pitch afta a too much days rest and partying... So Arsenal were also intending to b hitting d bar thru out d match and Moses too intentionally picked up a red. Arsenal jus had to salvage their season afta a terrible season. U guys are jus sore losers..
That was a fixed game. Don't be deceived. I am sure Abrahamovic made more money personally losing the match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by WhiteSoup: 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

Be there speaking english!

Do you knows how many bottles of cold Heineken and dry gin those chelsea players has been swallowing plus all the big yansh and big breast they have been pounding since winning and celebrating the Premier League?

Those guys where all on hangover fulfilling all righteousness on the field.

You can't eat you cake and has it!

1 Like

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
olaleks007:

I think say na only me dey think am. Chelsea no dey play like this
God bless you. Players looking at the ball and deliberately losing all 50/50 balls...haba!
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Be there speaking english!

Do you knows how many bottles of cold Heineken and dry gin those chelsea players has been swallowing plus all the big yansh and big breast they have been pounding since winning and celebrating the Premier League?

Those guys where all on hangover fulfilling all righteousness on the field.

You can't eat you cake and has it!
I don't believe you. Those guys deliberately played to an instruction....to leave all clear 50/50 balls for arsenal FC players
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nbote(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

That was a fixed game. Don't be deceived. I am sure Abrahamovic made more money personally losing the match

Una get sense so? Fixed game?? And winning d league is also fixed? Or d other matches dey lost? Some of U are jus pathetic

5 Likes

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2017
Nbote:

Una get sense so? Fixed game?? And winning d league is also fixed? Or d other matches dey lost? Some of U are jus pathetic
Fixed my dear... fixed. Alonso was nonexistent....same as kante..
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
All the defenders were playing catch up... Including the warrior Luiz
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by FODA(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

you just confirmed to me now that blues fans brain dey skip,fixed and J T was crying,,only fools give excuse to defeat.

3 Likes

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by tdbankplc: 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
Chelsea fans don chop peppermint...lolz
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
FODA:
you just confirmed to me now that blues fans brain dey skip,fixed and J T was crying,,only fools give excuse to defeat.
It was fixed. That's all.
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by ogbame007: 9:16pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

Abeg which one b i quit watching football and if it was fixed y did chealsea agree.NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by ogbame007: 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

Fixed eh did arsenal only fix their side wat of chealsea.They lost thats all
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
ogbame007:
Abeg which one b i quit watching football and if it was fixed y did chealsea agree.NONSENSE
You will understand​ soon.
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
angels09:

You will understand​ soon.
Arsenal hardly lose at wembley....go check history....the last time arsenal played chelsea in FA cup finals was 2002...arsenal won 2 0....the last time arsenal played man u it also went arsenal's way in 2005....nothing like "fixed match"....your problem was over confidenceundecided

4 Likes

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Philistine(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2017
The match was not fixed. Chelsea was far from their best,the same thing happened in their last match against man.u.Chelsea performance was too poor and below par yesterday, perhaps they still have hangover of their premier league success. They celebrated their premier league triumph with too much champagne! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Philistine:
The match was not fixed. Chelsea was far from their best,the same thing happened in their last match against man.u.Chelsea performance was too poor and below par yesterday, perhaps they still have hangover of their premier league success. They celebrated their premier league triumph with too much champagne! grin grin grin
It was too glaring to be due to mere celebration alone... So they couldn't contest 50/50 balls... Willian had to continuously wait for the arsenal players to foul him instead of driving the ball forward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
Match was fixed. Finish and klaar
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by choo: 8:06am On May 28, 2017
angels09:

So the first leg of the EPL Arsenal won them was fixed too? Its normal with humans to look for excuses...may be you lost some money betting on Chelsea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2017
choo:

So the first leg of the EPL Arsenal won them was fixed too? Its normal with humans to look for excuses...may be you lost some money betting on Chelsea.
I don't bet. I am not draabey.
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2017
my dear its crystal clear d match was fixed so dat arsene wuld honourably retire after d season simple. Just imagine wat wuld have happened if a 10 man chelsea went ahead to win an 11 men arsenal who culdnt make it to d top four for d first time in 20 years? Arsene Wenger could retire with a sack, and dat culd have been d worst tin to happen to a coach of his calibber.
My humble opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
my dear its crystal clear d match was fixed so dat arsene wuld honourably retire after d season simple. Just imagine wat wuld have happened if a 10 man chelsea went ahead to win an 11 men arsenal who culdnt make it to d top four for d first time in 20 years? Arsene Wenger could retire with a sack, and dat culd have been d worst tin to happen to a coach of his calibber.
My humble opinion though
Gbam. Although I am yet to know the reason...but I believe it was a negotiated agreement probably to keep the premier league title.
Re: FA Final Was Fixed. by azimibraun: 3:07pm On May 28, 2017
Can somebody explain Arsenals second goal to me; Could that have happened to even sunderland let alone Chelsea? Fixed or not something just wasn't right about the match of yesterday. I hope am not vindicated sometime in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions / Man Wins 24 Million Naira On Hamabet / Chelsea Signs Ngolo Kante's Brother (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.