Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions (2578 Views)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / ANTHONY JOSHUA Beats Andy Ruiz 2 - Re-match Win (see Punch Landed Stats ) / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by spillednews: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2019
Messi wins 6th Ballon d’Or best player award beating Ronaldo & Van Dijk and real Satan reacts.

Even Real Satan Plus The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon d’Or Win

Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo was once again be absent for the Ballon d’Or ceremony on Monday evening, with the Portuguese star once again overlooked for the individual award, completing a year where he has emerged as the forgotten footballer of 2019.

https://www.spillednews.com/2019/12/satan-the-world-react-to-messis-6th-ballon-dor-win-see-reactions.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by Danwakae(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2019
I was expecting to see the Real Satan
Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2019
As a reasonable football pundit, I don't even know how Ronaldo managed to make the final 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by falcon01: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2019
I made a 50k bet with one guy on who will win the ballond'or I won but hes refusing to pick my calls. grin walai he must pay ne

1 Like

Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by Niflheim(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2019
@falcon1,

He must pay that money ooohh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
But I was expecting to see Satan gan gan...
What if there's no Satan sef?
Just think about it
Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by oyatz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
I once heard a confession by an Ex-deputy Satan later turned a firebrand Evangelist that the real Satan was overthrown briefly in a palace coup.

Danwakae:
Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by oyatz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
There wasn't Satan at the beginning.
From my research, Satan emerged from a middle level buraucratic officer in Heaven to an all time powerful anti-God deity about 4000 years ago.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob didn't mention any Satan in their era.

Bigiyo:
But I was expecting to see Satan gan gan...
What if there's no Satan sef?
Just think about it
Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by GreetMe(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Danwakae:
Satan owns a Twitter account with over 1.5 Million followers grin

His post are very hilarious but the spirit of God in me makes me afraid to laugh at his jokes, it'll look as if am siding him against God grin

Re: Satan, The World React To Messi’s 6th Ballon D’or Win — See Reactions by YurFatHer: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
GreetMe:

Satan owns a Twitter account with over 1.5 Million followers grin

His post are very hilarious but the spirit of God in me makes me afraid to laugh at his jokes, it'll look as if am siding him against God grin
lolz

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Arsenal Vs Tottenham 2-0 Here With Ease / All Africa Games(AAG) : Nigeria's U23 Team In The Group Of Death / Nigeria Vs Zambia 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match. Drop Your Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.