Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

First Sexually Abused By A Neighbour, Next An Uncle, Diary Of Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Sexually Abused By A Neighbour, Next An Uncle, Diary Of Me (627 Views)

Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Sexually Abused By A Neighbour, Next An Uncle, Diary Of Me by elax360: 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
Dear Unbrokenchord. good morning. can my story be told anonymously. no real name or picture. I need help from my self too.

I’m in my mid twenties. and i have been through a lot that has formed my life. i know i have a lot of issues. emotional scars that has brought lot more issues

i hide behind a lot of mask. and year my life feels like an abstract art, memories hunt me, and i think i even have a suppress one. but am too scared to ask my mum, and i think i even have a suppress one. but am too scared to ask my mum, as a child i had this neighbour that people jokingly call my husband. i wont advice any mother to allow that ever. its the beginning of my travials.

At age 5, I had become emotionally attached. i would watch my parents and t.v and assumed i should be like that to the brother who was in secondary school.

One day he tried to finger me. i was sitting innocently opposite him as his sister cooked in the kitchen. just then he said he want to show me something and luckily his sister walked by and screamed. She called me aside and told me never to allow any man touch me there and sent me home.

He was sent back to the village and I kept wondering what was there that got aunty screaming. A seed was planted then. I tried to ask click HERE for more

Re: First Sexually Abused By A Neighbour, Next An Uncle, Diary Of Me by sonsomegrigbo: 9:14pm On May 27, 2017
if this picture is you....
you are too sweet not to....
just returned from a ban.
I don't want to be banned again
Re: First Sexually Abused By A Neighbour, Next An Uncle, Diary Of Me by Adeevah(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks (photo) / Nollywood Actress Sola Kosoko Turns A Scammer!!! PHOTO DETAILS / Glo Staff Stabbed To Death By Her Husband In Bayelsa After Accusing Her Of Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.