Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Paralysis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paralysis (451 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paralysis by uo1ac1301: 12:49am On May 28, 2017
Good Morning brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Please, friends i need your help. i have a hand that is paralyzed and shrinked and has been so for about 35yrs now, do you know any native medicine man who can help me? This is how my hand look like:from the shoulder to the elbow the hand is shrink, but from the elbow down to the fingers no problem at all,i even use the hand to farm.the problem i have is that the vein contracted around the elbow thereby pulling the hand and made the hand carry the shape of a bow, that is to say the hand is not straight.the only problem with the hand is the contraction of the vein at the elbow which stop proper flow of blood and i can not raise the hand up. please and please i beg you people in the name of God, if you know any healer who can straighten the vein for me please do not hesitate to contact me through my email address-balazomo@gmail.com. i look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all. Remember my email address is balazomo@gmail.com
Re: Paralysis by Lexusgs430: 3:36am On May 28, 2017
uo1ac1301:
Good Morning brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Please, friends i need your help. i have a hand that is paralyzed and shrinked and has been so for about 35yrs now, do you know any native medicine man who can help me? This is how my hand look like:from the shoulder to the elbow the hand is shrink, but from the elbow down to the fingers no problem at all,i even use the hand to farm.the problem i have is that the vein contracted around the elbow thereby pulling the hand and made the hand carry the shape of a bow, that is to say the hand is not straight.the only problem with the hand is the contraction of the vein at the elbow which stop proper flow of blood and i can not raise the hand up. please and please i beg you people in the name of God, if you know any healer who can straighten the vein for me please do not hesitate to contact me through my email address-balazomo@gmail.com. i look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all. Remember my email address is balazomo@gmail.com

The hand has been paralysed for 35 years? You require the services of a surgeon, would not be a cheap operation and would involve skin grafts. Possibility of it been successful, but no guarantees..........
Head to your nearest hospital for advice and consultation....

1 Like

Re: Paralysis by Bezijakes: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) cures paralysis very well, these products are 100% natural n highly efficacious wit no side effects... Pls contact me 4 more, bezijacob281@gmail.com, 08061290239
Re: Paralysis by uo1ac1301: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good afternoon brothers and sisters. I wish to inform you that I'm still searching for the medicine that can straightens the vain of my over 36years hand paralyses. PLease, if you know any one who can help me , you should please let me know. I'm waiting to hear from you people. Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) / Anti-cancer Smoothies For Sale At Micostarmall / Fresh Organic Quail Eggs And Chicken Eggs From The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.