Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them (4616 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by ilynem(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You mean they have the power to recognise demon possessed humans and also see the problems people are facing without the people telling them, yet they lack the power to recognise a satanic symbol as obvious as the Versace logo?
Sir, I think you should Google "satanic logos" and you will shocked at what you see. Almost everything from Chrome, to Walt Disney, to Vodafone, to coca cola, to even the google you are using to search are all rumored to be satanic. Do we stop using all these things?
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by WotzupNG: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
ilynem:

My brother, I honestly believe salvation is personal. My salvation isn't tied to any pastor whatsoever. So if they all want to be fake, they can be fake. Of course there are false prophets! No dispute! But how do you know them? You can't judge them for wearing Vasace! Even the true prophets will go thought trials, so sex scandal is not proof that anyone is false. Even Jesus was doubted and so was apostle Paul. My advise is this. Serve your God. Work out your salvation. And leave the judging for God. He knows who is real and who's fake. You need to spend less time and energy attacking our own. Redirect your strength to the obvious enemies of the church.
Jesus and Paul were doubted but we're not found with son nor promoting the dark Kingdom knowingly or unknowingly. If you continue being led by these questionable men, then you won't be able to work out your salvation

Who are the enemies of the church? The men who are trying to hijack the body of Christ are part of that group.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by ilynem(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2017
WotzupNG:
Jesus and Paul were doubted but we're not found with son nor promoting the dark Kingdom knowingly or unknowingly. If you continue being led by these questionable men, then you won't be able to work out your salvation

Who are the enemies of the church? The men who are trying to hijack the body of Christ are part of that group.
Sir, I kindly advice you Google "satanic logos". I bet even the phone you are using has one. Does that mean you aren't filled with the Holy spirit? And looking at it from the outside, everyone is questionable. Also, I feel you are expecting perfection from this men, which is absolutely not fair because they are humans. No Pastor leads anyone to Christ. They simply show the way, and your journey from there on is personal.

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by efficiencie(m): 1:39am On May 29, 2017
if your judgment of these men is anchored on their use of designs whose etymology is rooted in satanic origins, then I assure you that more than 80% of Christians around the world are guilty of your accusation of these two men of God and you might very well be guilty of your own accusation...nevertheless you must realize the kind of God Christians serve. This was the same GOD that created one wife for one man but didn't destroy David when he married the wives and daughters of Saul (2Samuel12:7-8; 1Samuel18;20). This was the same GOD that outlawed coming in contact with faeces yet HE told Ezekiel to cook his food with faeces as a sign (Deuteronomy 23;12-14; Ezekiel 4:12). This is the same GOD that struck Uzziah for offering incense in the Temple but was not wrath with David who ordered for the ephod though he wasn't a priest, wasn't ceremonially clean and wasn't of the priesthood tribe of Levi (2Chronicles 26;18-19; 1Samuel30;7-8 )...

Let us be wary of the LORD GOD and let your judgments be based on REVELATIONS FROM CHRIST and not carnal evidences...that you may not fall victim of the same PUNISHMENT Miriam fell into when she based her judgment on carnal evidences (Numbers 12;1-11)!!!
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by TPAND(f): 4:44am On May 29, 2017
Because my pastor wears Versace and yours can't afford, that makes the Holy Spirit not in him
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Topgainer: 7:54am On May 29, 2017
efficiencie:
if your judgment of these men is anchored on their use of designs whose etymology is rooted in satanic origins, then I assure you that more than 80% of Christians around the world are guilty of your accusation of these two men of God and you might very well be guilty of your own accusation...nevertheless you must realize the kind of God Christians serve. This was the same GOD that created one wife for one man but didn't destroy David when he married the wives and daughters of Saul (2Samuel12:7-8; 1Samuel18;20). This was the same GOD that outlawed coming in contact with faeces yet HE told Ezekiel to cook his food with faeces as a sign (Deuteronomy 23;12-14; Ezekiel 4:12). This is the same GOD that struck Uzziah for offering incense in the Temple but was not wrath with David who ordered for the ephod though he wasn't a priest, wasn't ceremonially clean and wasn't of the priesthood tribe of Levi (2Chronicles 26;18-19; 1Samuel30;7-8 )...

Let us be wary of the LORD GOD and let your judgments be based on REVELATIONS FROM CHRIST and not carnal evidences... that you may not fall victim of the same PUNISHMENT Miriam fell into when she based her judgment on carnal evidences (Numbers 12;1-11)!!!
Miriam story again! How many have you seen today?

I have heard statements like the ones you spewed up there from Nigerian Prophets and men of gods who will not want their evil deeds questioned. It is obvious you sat for long under such men and at this point in your life you have not understood there is a difference between Christianity and the 6/7th book of Moses inspired ministration of Nigeria false prophets and bishops.

Have you thought of the origin of the popular 'enemy die by fire, fall and die, curses and threatening people, extortionist sermons and much emphasis on money?

Christians are licensed by the teachings of Christ, the letters of the Apostles and boldness from above to confront and expose the unfruitful works of darkness anywhere they may be found. The moment Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop ODM Kpokwevwe, Prophet Rev King Ezeugo etc begin to associate with unfruitful works of darkness, they will be exposed by Christians, no hiding place in the old testament or in stories like that of Miriam.

WotzupNG:
The things of God are not for the foolish.
lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Op, as much as it is part of it, it is not sufficient to label people satanic because of the products they use. I will rather focus on their conducts mainly and preaching partly. The duo of Prophet Biodun and Apostle Johnson have no resemblance to Jesus in either sermon or conducts. They themselves know the source codes they are using to hoodwink their followers.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by efficiencie(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2017
Topgainer:

Miriam story again! How many have you seen today?

I have heard statements like the ones you spewed up there from Nigerian Prophets and men of gods who will not want their evil deeds questioned. It is obvious you sat for long under such men and at this point in your life you have not understood there is a difference between Christianity and the 6/7th book of Moses inspired ministration of Nigeria false prophets and bishops.

Have you thought of the origin of the popular 'enemy die by fire, fall and die, curses and threatening people, extortionist sermons and much emphasis on money?

Christians are licensed by the teachings of Christ, the letters of the Apostles and boldness from above to confront and expose the unfruitful works of darkness anywhere they may be found. The moment Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop ODM Kpokwevwe, Prophet Rev King Ezeugo etc begin to associate with unfruitful works of darkness, they will be exposed by Christians, no hiding place in the old testament or in stories like that of Miriam.

Op, as much as it is part of it, it is not sufficient to label people satanic because of the products they use. I will rather focus on their conducts mainly and preaching partly. The duo of Prophet Biodun and Apostle Johnson have no resemblance to Jesus in either sermon or conducts. They themselves know the source codes they are using to hoodwink their followers.

Brother! you are not GOD! You did not call them or certify them fit to minister! More importantly, you are not under any obligation to worship at the denominations that these men run. All i am pointing out is that GOD is a spirit, his affairs are spiritual, His evidences are based on the spiritual and His methods are spiritual and this makes GOD and His affairs usually intractable as far as scientific observation and deduction is concerned. While i am not alluding to the justification of whatever these men of GOD have done, I am only saying that if any accusation of these people is to be done and done right it must be grounded on spiritual evidence alone and if such an evidence is not available one runs the risk of stepping on GOD's toes by maligning them even if they appear wrong or are indeed wrong...

1 Like

Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by gwama: 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
Good subject, I have always decried the heads of Medusa that this pastor Biodun carried, and that does not shock his faithful, really he is not a pastor, he is a worshiper of satan. When I also noticed that Apostle Johnson Suleman had also worn shoes with this logos, really I was discouraged, should I give false to his detractors? If you want to wear luxurious clothes "branded", there are many prestigious brands other than Versace that do not represent the devil as visibly. A little wisdom Men of God. angry angry
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:
There is a very big possibility that they don't Have an in-depth understanding of the logo. They may just fancy the designer brand and products.

I don't think this is a good enough proof of their lack of the Holy Spirit.

U are terribly right grin

They might not have that knowledge of wot the logo stands for not everyone does. Many christians wearing even the common jeans of versace dont.

I got to know it though long time ago tru The Clash of the Titans movie.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by gwama: 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
Scatterscatter:
There is a very big possibility that they don't Have an in-depth understanding of the logo. They may just fancy the designer brand and products.

When somebody is a spiritual leader, he must be very careful with his image, it is very important. I myself am a simple Christian, I pay attention to my image when I go out, I do not wear mini skirts, I look at the symbolic printed fabrics before buying them ... etc. If being the religious leader, they wear the medusa-headed clothings voluntarily, I question their spirituality. I can conclude that they are wolves disguised as lambs. angry
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by gwama: 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
softwerk:
Even Davido must be one of them; "Versace and Gucci for your body Ohh" (Music) angry grin

So the Holy Spirit left Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Biodun and entered YOU and then revealed this to YOU for FREE?!

You can make wit with this subject, but it's a reality brother , it's not normal for religious leaders to wear this satanics symbols. angry
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
Dear brother,
How are you today, and how was work too. I read your post with a little smile at the corner of my mouth. And I know you made this comment and observation witha sincere heart but that does not make it right in anyway.
The head of Medusa is evil truely and it may not look good for a Christian to knowingly put such on either as a logo on cloth or jewellery.

But bro. if you would like to know there are many symbols of the Devil in the world that me and you dont know of. And thats a fact.

One Symbol ppl wear on cloth and on jewellries is the Star of David. And judging by the name b you would think it shouldn't be evil, But do u know its one of logos of the ocult?
The normal Star has five sides but Star of David has Six.

I can put it to you that if you bring all your clothes, shoes, jewelries and appliances out you must find one of these Evil signs on some. Why? We are living in an evil world being controlled by the forces of darkness and we cant do anything to change it.

Do u know some currencies of some countries bear some of this signs Either made conspicuous or hidden. Would that make you reject such money when you travel across the globe or refuse to put them in your pocket or wallet. Yeye dey smell grin
Even on the tiny labels of your shirts behind your neck may have some.

The essence of this long epistle is to let you know that wearing such does not make you a child of the devil especially wen you dont know the meaning of what it stands for. So these men of God might not know.

Now even if they are aware of its meaning, wearing such doesnt make them evil still but it is only wise for them not to wear such because of ppl that will criticise them like you or those that are not strong in faith so as not to make them fall.
The same thing is applicable to eating foods that were offered to gods. A christian is free to eat such because he is aware there is no God but God so why dhould you be afraid of something that doesnt exist. but if you know you might make a baby Christian fall by your action then dont it eat.

Finally it might shock you that as you are reading this epistle right now, you have an evil symbol on you or on some things in your house unknowingly. Does that mean you are of the Devil?

Your faithfully,
Davtosh
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Topgainer: 12:47am On May 30, 2017
efficiencie:

Brother! you are not GOD! You did not call them or certify them fit to minister! More importantly, you are not under any obligation to worship at the denominations that these men run. All i am pointing out is that GOD is a spirit, his affairs are spiritual, His evidences are based on the spiritual and His methods are spiritual and this makes GOD and His affairs usually intractable as far as scientific observation and deduction is concerned. While i am not alluding to the justification of whatever these men of GOD have done, I am only saying that if any accusation of these people is to be done and done right it must be grounded on spiritual evidence alone and if such an evidence is not available one runs the risk of stepping on GOD's toes by maligning them even if they appear wrong or are indeed wrong ...
And where did I say I am God? The bold represents the favourite line of the False prophets and the gods they worship, the psychology of the 'fear me game' they play on the gullibles. Like I said it has its origin in the 6/7 books of Moses, has nothing to do with Christianity or the laws of the spirit of life in Christ.
It will not sell here. Your description of God and the Spirit is warped. Stay away from false Prophets and Bishops. Chose between Christianity and Moses; stick to one. It is crystal clear you are dancing around the two.

Are you not abusing the word 'Call' like most youths under the bondage of Pentecostalist gods and lords of manor? I have a call has become an Anthem. Every Charlatan, every fraudster, every motivational speaker, every magician, every sorcerer, every occultist, every writer of short stories, every slave of False Bishops, Apostles and Prophets has an aspiration, to threaten people with 'I have a call' like their Masters so 'fear me'.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by efficiencie(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2017
Topgainer:

And where did I say I am God? The bold represents the favourite line of the False prophets and the gods they worship, the psychology of the 'fear me game' they play on the gullibles. Like I said it has its origin in the 6/7 books of Moses, has nothing to do with Christianity or the laws of the spirit of life in Christ.
It will not sell here. Your description of God and the Spirit is warped. Stay away from false Prophets and Bishops. Chose between Christianity and Moses; stick to one. It is crystal clear you are dancing around the two.

Are you not abusing the word 'Call' like most youths under the bondage of Pentecostalist gods and lords of manor? I have a call has become an Anthem. Every Charlatan, every fraudster, every motivational speaker, every magician, every sorcerer, every occultist, every writer of short stories, every slave of False Bishops, Apostles and Prophets has an aspiration, to threaten people with 'I have a call' like their Masters so 'fear me'.

Funny!!! The likes of you would have shot Saul through with a dart of lightning through his chest and never give him the chance to be a Paul if you were in the place of GOD. The likes of you would have lent their support to the sons of thunder to call down fire on the Samaritans (Luke 9:52-59). The likes of you would have shut the door to an ignorant Pharisee (John 3)...It is because of the likes of you that the LORD GOD commanded that the tares be left to grow with the wheat, because the zeal of your narrow introspection would justify rooting out the wheat in the name of eliminating tares...in the end, when you yourself are faced with the scales of equity, the sword of Justice and a blind impartial judge you would be the first to cry for mercy and your zealotry would mock you there and then...I never alluded to or lent my support to any man of GOD and their lifestyle. I only believe that CHRIST is the ultimate judge and HE alone has the moral standing to deem anyone right or wrong and give rewards or sanctions...
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Topgainer: 7:37am On May 30, 2017
efficiencie:

Funny!!! The likes of you would have shot Saul through with a dart of lightning through his chest and never give him the chance to be a Paul if you were in the place of GOD. The likes of you would have lent their support to the sons of thunder to call down fire on the Samaritans (Luke 9:52-59). The likes of you would have shut the door to an ignorant Pharisee (John 3)...It is because of the likes of you that the LORD GOD commanded that the tares be left to grow with the wheat, because the zeal of your narrow introspection would justify rooting out the wheat in the name of eliminating tares...in the end, when you yourself are faced with the scales of equity, the sword of Justice and a blind impartial judge you would be the first to cry for mercy and your zealotry would mock you there and then...I never alluded to or lent my support to any man of GOD and their lifestyle. I only believe that CHRIST is the ultimate judge and HE alone has the moral standing to deem anyone right or wrong and give rewards or sanctions...
And where did I talk of rewards or sanctions?
Can't you see you and your prophetic Bishop teachers are the comedian here. Are you angry that Prophet Omotosho has been nabbed ( slammed with 22 count charges including sexual assault ) by the South Africa Government who gave no recourse to your senseless standing to deem anyone right or wrong?

You forgot, the likes of me are the devils in your little song above.

According to you this time, the Prophetic Bishop who corners a teenager for sex rendezvous, who assults a neighbours wife, who spends Church money for a nightout with international prostitutes when the widows abound in his local congregation, should never be told he is wrong because according to you he is a man of gods and others are men of the devils. The propagation of the fear of 'Call' is gaining grounds among Charlatans. Can I know the date you got your own 'Call' and possibly why you think others don't have this immunity 'Call' like you and your ilks.

The Bible in my hands has a standing to deem anyone right or wrong, it warned of the fruits of false prophets, the beasts and their multitude of followers. The word of God in your mouth can expose, reprove and denouce evil works of darkness anywhere it is found. The law enforcement agents have a standing to deem right or wrong as well, within the constitution of the land.

Brother, stay away from false Prophets and Bishops. Their 'call' will do you no good neither will the fear of them.
I observed you abuse bible quotations a lot which is common among pretentious 'callers and callings.'
I will not oblidge you with another response.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Don't mind the op.very judgemental
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:45am On May 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Some brainwashed Christians will come here to say this is an attack on the church.

This is not an attack on the church but an attack on those who are trying to hijack the body of Christ. The season we are in is the season God is exposing them. That's why we hear of their sex scandals and the likes. The sad part is that, instead of Christians to see the happenings as a warning for them to flee from the fold of these false prophets, they stupidly remain there and even defend them. In doing so, they have called Yahshua the Messiah a liar. If He said there will be false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing, and you guys are not looking out for the signs of such people, especially when it is glaring, then it means you didn't believe his words. Well, when His anger falls on such men, you fools will partake in it cos you chose to pitch your tent with them instead of being His sheep.
It will be very difficult to differentiate between fake and original except as revealed by the holy spirit. Even if he reveal it, he's not the author of confusion.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:48am On May 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

They can't claim to have the Spirit of God in them and still be doing the things if Satan. The Holy Spirit is always there to remind and warn true believers everyday.

Acts 20:23

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.
And you think it's everything the holy spirit reveals? Half of what we use are Satan's material including the media, phones,computer e.t.c
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
oweniwe:
It is very wrong for a pastor to wear this kind of shirt.

Even Oyakhilome with his designer wears craze won't try it.
It's wrong for pastors to wear but members can what an irony. Funny enough Oyakhilome and Suleiman came from the same spiritual father
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 7:54am On May 30, 2017
ilynem:

My brother, I honestly believe salvation is personal. My salvation isn't tied to any pastor whatsoever. So if they all want to be fake, they can be fake. Of course there are false prophets! No dispute! But how do you know them? You can't judge them for wearing Vasace! Even the true prophets will go thought trials, so sex scandal is not proof that anyone is false. Even Jesus was doubted and so was apostle Paul. My advise is this. Serve your God. Work out your salvation. And leave the judging for God. He knows who is real and who's fake. You need to spend less time and energy attacking our own. Redirect your strength to the obvious enemies of the church.
Good talk.
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Topgainer: 7:58am On May 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It will be very difficult to differentiate between fake and original except as revealed by the holy spirit. Even if he reveal it, he's not the author of confusion.

I don't think so, the description of the fruits of fake Prophets is crystal clear in the Bible. Go back to your Bible and match the words/actions of the Bishop under your observation.
The new testament should be the ultimate reference because some Prophetic Charlatans find solace in digging up blood sacrifices in the old testaments as the authority upon which they do such.
Paraphrased
"To you Christians,
if an angel from heaven comes with a different message apart from the one in delivered to you in the new testament reject it"
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2017
Topgainer:

I don't think so, the description of the fruits of fake Prophets is crystal clear in the Bible. Go back to your Bible and match the words/actions of the Bishop under your observation.
The new testament should be the ultimate reference because some Prophetic Charlatans find solace in digging up blood sacrifices in the old testaments as the authority upon which they do such.
Paraphrased
"To you Christians,
if an angel from heaven comes with a different message apart from the one in delivered to you in the new testament reject it"
Ask Jesus to open your eyes.Ask him to tell you more because Lucifer knows the Bible and various tricks
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by efficiencie(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
Topgainer:

And where did I talk of rewards or sanctions?

Can't you see you and your prophetic Bishop teachers are the comedian here. Are you angry that Prophet Omotosho has been nabbed ( slammed with 22 count charges including sexual assault ) by the South Africa Government who gave no recourse to your senseless standing to deem anyone right or wrong? 1

You forgot, the likes of me are the devils in your little song above. 2

According to you this time, the Prophetic Bishop who corners a teenager for sex rendezvous, who assults a neighbours wife, who spends Church money for a nightout with international prostitutes when the widows abound in his local congregation, should never be told he is wrong because according to you he is a man of gods and others are men of the devils. [b] 3 The propagation of the fear of 'Call' is gaining grounds among Charlatans. [b] Can I know the date you got your own 'Call' and possibly why you think others don't have this immunity 'Call' like you and your ilks. 4

The Bible in my hands has a standing to deem anyone right or wrong, it warned of the fruits of false prophets, the beasts and their multitude of followers. 5 The word of God in your mouth can expose, reprove and denouce evil works of darkness anywhere it is found. The law enforcement agents have a standing to deem right or wrong as well, within the constitution of the land.

Brother, stay away from false Prophets and Bishops. Their 'call' will do you no good neither will the fear of them. I observed you abuse bible quotations a lot which is common among pretentious 'callers and callings.'
I will not oblidge you with another response.

On 1 I never alluded to or implied that any one caught breaching the laws of the land of the country he/she inhabits must not be punished according to the same laws of the land. I guess your desire to have me appear wrong permitted you to arrive at such a conclusion.
On 2 I never referred to you as a devil, after all the immature sons of thunder were pretty much your ally and Christ did not label them devils! (Luke 9:52-56 )
On 3 So the two men of GOD who happen to be the bone of contention were caught by YOU committing the heinous acts you so carefully listed above...well if of a truth they did these and the LORD exposes them their very deeds will revile them and their actions will chastise them because the light will be prove it... (John 3:19-20 )
On 4 I never spoke of having a call and neither did i assign immunity to those who claim they have a call...after all the young prophet was called by GOD to do HIS bidding but he failed and got punished by HIM who called the prophet (1Kings 13).
On 5 Oh yes, pretty much as the Law of the LORD GOD was in the hands of the pharisees who caught a lady in a punishable act and made bold to stone her to death...I think JESUS CHRIST would have received a lot of tongue lashing from your YOUR ROYAL "SCRIPTURENESS" for sparing that guilty lady! (John 8 )
On 6 Funny!!! you don't know me yet you already conclude that I patronize and fear false prophets, bishops; abuse bible quotations and pretentious...thank GOD you are not GOD! Jude saw well, when he prophesied of people who use their tongue the way you do (Jude 1:8 )!

Are you sure you don't want to oblige me with another response? grin
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by Topgainer: 5:12pm On May 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ask Jesus to open your eyes.Ask him to tell you more because Lucifer knows the Bible and various tricks

That's not my point.
I said it is not difficult for anybody who has the Bible as reference to detect the false Prophets and Bishops. One doesn't really need another 'open' eyes to see what is in the open as such as a Book itemizing the Characters to watch out for in a false Bishop.
Do you need an open eye to know that a man that calls himself a Killing Prophet with specialty in eliminating enemies of people for a token is a native doctor? Well, unless one is under a spell which is common among the Prophet talknados and bishops
Re: These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them by oaroloye(m): 4:32am On Jun 01, 2017
WotzupNG:
We all love to look good and expensive, which is not really a bad thing. The issue here is when a supposed Christian glorifies the Satanic Kingdom with his attires. This clearly points out the failure of today’s churches.

1 Corinthians 10:31

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

I sometimes wonder if these churches are truly God’s house, cos the Shepherds of these churches are beginning to behave in manners that suggests that Satan is their master. If you are opportune to have a one-on-one conversation with all these General Overseers of big churches and you ask them if they have the Holy Spirit in them, they will give you that look that will make you feel like you asked a stupid question. The look they will give you will be like
”how dare you ask if the controller of a church with umpteen number of parishes have the Holy Spirit”. Well, before we agree with them that they have the Spirit of God in them, lets examine the fashion choice of just 2 Popular Nigerian Pastors.

ENTER Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA.

Apart from being ”Men of God”, these 2 men have something else in common- a sex scandal hanging on their neck and a love for Versace designs . You might be like ”is there anything wrong with putting on Versace logos”. Well, if you are a child of Satan, there’s nothing wrong in putting one on. But if you are a child of Yahweh the Living God, then there’s a lot wrong. First view the pictures below.

Both pictures are representations of Medusa, one of the Gorgon sisters in Greek Mythology. She had snake in her hair and could make anyone who look at her turn to stone. Yes, you might call it Greek Mythology, but as far as I’m concerned she’s a demon and a fowl spirit of ancient times. The first picture is a sculpture of her in the temple of goddess Artemis. And what takes place in the temple of Artemis? Worship of the goddess Artemis. Below is an excerpt of the encounter Apostle Paul had with her worshipers as recorded in the bible. You can read the full chapter later

Acts 19:27-29

27 There is danger not only that our business will fall into disrepute, but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis will be discredited and her majesty deposed—she who is worshiped by all the province of Asia and the whole world.”
28 When the men heard this, they were enraged and began shouting, “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!” 29 Soon the whole city was in disarray. They rushed together into the theatre, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus, Paul’s traveling companions from Macedonia

As seen in the bible passage above, Artemis was worshiped even in the days of Jesus Christ and His disciples. Her worshipers even persecuted the Christians. If a Medusa Gorgon sculpture could be found in the temple of Artemis, don’t you think that she was one of the fowl spirits worshiped in there? It is so sad that men who call themselves Pastors could go about glorifying such demonic character whose followers persecuted and killed the early Apostles of Jesus Christ. Below are pictures of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA putting on shirts with Versace logo and also Apostle Johnson Suleman wearing a shoe with Versace Medusa head on it. Since these men love to claim on the pulpit that they have the Holy Spirit in them, how come they couldn’t figure out that the outfit they were about to put on had a demonic representation, especially one whose worshipers tormented the early Christians? These

men lack the Spirit of God in them, that’s why they comfortably glorify a demon whose master is Satan.

http://wotzup.ng/these-2-nigerian-pastors-dont-have-the-holy-spirit-in-them/

You are a HYPOCRITE for quoting PAUL to JUDGE people for using PERISHABLE OBJECTS which HE JUSTIFIED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Jews Enslaved The Egyptians First. / Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.