Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Comandclem Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem Investment (2345 Views)

Comandclem Nig.limited / Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties / Comandclem $227 Billion Royalties: Can Nigeria Celebrate Exit Of Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem Investment by nasbock(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
lets discuss your views about this are you all aware that ccnl has been declared the winner of the true anti corrosive paint
Re: Comandclem Investment by Cupidkc(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
Info not yet verified,
Re: Comandclem Investment by nwangap(f): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
what i want to know is when and how are they paying?
Re: Comandclem Investment by izzilizz: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
nwangap,

Im curious to know the update from comandclem o.What is the latest info? How far has Our King of the Ocean gone in U.K?
Re: Comandclem Investment by nwangap(f): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2010
i got some info on success digest extra edition 11th and 18th jan. you can check. i learnt the case has been won by ccnl on the 8th of Dec. and that they have given grace period for others to register and upgrade. and also that the victory will be celebrated on the 26th of jan. this is all i know now though i don't how true this is!
Re: Comandclem Investment by emergency2: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2010
hi everyone
i am just hearing this ufor the first time,

can i still join and become a patentee,
when did they say the application will close?
when are they paying?

please i need response fast so that i can act fast
Re: Comandclem Investment by fredegba(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2010
Below is the message one of the chairman send to me regarding the victory of Comandclem:

Following the recent landmark victory of CCNL over Mobil, fresh registration and upgrade to community of friends are on till early February. This is the last chance. Take advantage of it and inform others.

I don't know if the king would give another period of grace after the early February deadline. It is no likely. So, register now!

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Honda Diesel Generator 12.5kva For Sale In Festac From London / Become A Professional Commodities Broker In Nigeria / Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.