Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Simple Tips To Cheat In An Examination Without Being Caught - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple Tips To Cheat In An Examination Without Being Caught (330 Views)

Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam / How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters / How To Read At Night For Examination Without Falling Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips To Cheat In An Examination Without Being Caught by campusmuster: 10:04am On May 28, 2017
I am sure you are already doubting the authenticity of this post. Let me shocked you more, “my mathematics teacher taught me this simple hack”, I and my roommate, with some other friends tried it and it totally worked perfectly.

It’s very simple but it needs a lot of focus and determination the same amount that would make you go with your mobile device, notebook, compressed journal or impersonate.

Cheating is a criminal offense and when caught you might loose your studentship, a session or go to jail that’s why you must take this article seriously. Good news with the simple tricks I will list below you will not be caught, even if you’re searched thoroughly in a close room. Let’s begin..

Wrap Up Study Sessions At 30 Minutes.

Studying is productive in small spurts of 20 to 30 minute sessions over a period of a few weeks. The synapses in the brain process little volume of information more effectively than huge amount of information in one sitting.

Avoid Studying All Night

Prolonged midnight study sessions cause greater harm than good when it comes to cramming for a test. It is closely connected to poor grades, lower thinking skills, and a poorer memory. Just one night of studying without sleep could negatively affect the brain for three to five days. Schedule study sessions for yourself at the same time day after day to train the brain to respond better on a daily basis.

Design Goals

Instead of trying to assimilate all of the information as it is taught, focus on precise content. For example, memorize how to use a specific mathematical formula or how a certain constitution was established. Crossing off study goals helps to create a definite and uniform process of studying to help resolve the bigger key concepts.

If You Can Teach It, You Know It

Tutors Possess a certain advantage over their peers. When the brain needs to teach, it processes information in a more logical way in order to convert it back to an audience. Meanwhile, students who have to learn and process information for themselves receive it and do not force themselves to enforce logic into the learning.

continue here: https://campusmuster.com/how-to-cheat-in-an-examination-without-being-caught/

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Best Thing You Have Been Taught In School: Share Yours / Apply For President Postgraduate Scholarships At FNU, Fuzhou 2017 / Unilorin 2017/2018 Admission Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.