Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam (28262 Views)

Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by oluchisimfred: 4:27am On Apr 12, 2019
A man who identified himself as Professor Jide Jisus, has been arrested by the officers of the NSCDC for aiding her daughter to cheat in ongoing JAMB Exam. The Professor who aided her daughter to cheat in the JAMB Exam, was arrested by the monitoring team of the registrar of JAMB in an examination hall at Brix Academy, Jabi, Abuja.

Though there were few hitches at some centres in Abuja and other states on the first day of the examination, however officials of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), which is organising the examination, and candidates in many centres said the tests took off smoothly.

Spokesperson of JAMB, Fabian Benjamin who confirmed the arrest of the suspect said; 

“His identity was shrouded in dubious tales. He claimed during interrogation that he was one of the professors selected by the Board to oversee the conduct of the 2019 UTME. He also claimed that he was awarded a professorial position by Christian University, Isolo, Lagos and that he had two professorial awards from “Becket” University England and Freedom University.

“He similarly claimed to be a staff of Anchor Polytechnic, Kubwa, Abuja, an institution that does not exist. According to him, he said he is the president of the United Nigeria Chaplin Institute of Peace Academy. However, it was discovered that he had a daughter who was taking the 2019 UTME in the same centre where he was caught.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/professor-arrested-in-abuja-for-aiding-daughter-to-cheat-in-jamb-exam/

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Sunnymatey(m): 5:09am On Apr 12, 2019
With all these claims, it only point to the fact that the man in question needs pshycological examination.

32 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by daddytime(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2019
The man no normal...thank Goodness he was apprehended before he got to the innocent girl....

That poor girl for fail the exam woefully...with anything wey this man tell her..

12 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by binsanni(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Yeye professor

8 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by donkarly(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2019
This one na professor of malpractice cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Groovenaija360(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2019
cheesy

NA DEM

Professor Jide

AFONJA ALWAYS IN THE BAD NEWS undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by MrTrend(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by MrTrend(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
donkarly:
This one na professor of malpractice cheesy

Yes oooooo grin grin
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Godsgift7837: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
If she doesn't scream during sex, impregnate her ..my brother she will scream in labour .I hate stuborn girls.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Wizardx(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm this Nigeria self
.check my signature
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by macdon4all(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
thats how we breed quacks in this country

1 Like

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Echo50(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
until i see the prof, i reselve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by sukerefakere(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Professor jide jesus

I'm sure he is a PASTOR
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by zeromeridian: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin Prof. Want make him daughter beating lgbos in the exam
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by ehinorlive: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2019
how did this information leak self
i sell data across all network check. my sign
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Gsteve01(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin

To RENT OR BUY HOUSE, Check MY SIGNATURE
Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
The kind of prof that drinks small stout and pepper soup I quess.

1 Like

Re: Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam by Rursh(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Groovenaija360:
cheesy

NA DEM

Professor Jide

AFONJA ALWAYS IN THE BAD NEWS undecided
Idioootu! Must you always be tribalistic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.