Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz (42668 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Tunde Demuren Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:54am On May 28, 2017
The drunk in love hubby shared this hot photo with his wife Tolu Demuren aka Toolz, to mark their wedding anniversary.

He wrote:
"She is badass with a good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and honest. She is the type of woman you go to war beside, type of woman you marry. Happy Anniversary babe!! Cheers to year 1, 99 to go!!"

Happy anniveresary to Mr and Mrs Demuren...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/captain-demuren-shares-hot-photo-with.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
She's wearing a butt pad grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Angeleena(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2017
looking, like a matron

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by PapiNigga: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
perfect couple

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
Kobicov:
She's wearing a butt pad grin
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Mrop(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
she garrit... seriously

very funny one..... watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBU8T-JqA0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by toxxnoni(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
Ok

We can be with you are looking for
Check signature in green color down
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by IhateAfonjas(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017

Have you seen girls you think are beautiful without makeup ??

Have you seen​ a girl you think is cute shave off all the hair on her head ??

Have you see a girl you think is beautiful remove her clothes ??

Every woman is beautiful until she does any of these things i mentioned

Women are overrated

I would stick to my lovely beautiful hands and my good smelling Vaseline

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by brunofarad(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by IhateAfonjas(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one

Hey, dude

What product do you use on your beard and mustache ??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one

Can u withstand my big dick?
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by FieryJustice(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
twerk that ass baby girl grin
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
she's really big.

Some men like them big I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot. My own big pass that one
Pishure or ...

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Pivot: 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Really
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by superior494(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
Cute people
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by BabaCommander: 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Pishure of ur naked ass or Shatap dia.

4 Likes

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by vict505(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
You be my own be that
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot. My own big pass that one

pictures of ur own or else adonbeliveit
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by slimkiss(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
9ics ass
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Fabulosdave01: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
breadandbutter:

Can u withstand my big dick?

Your thing wey no big pass Leo smart cover
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by soberdrunk(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by crazyABO(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
Now u just called bad belle attention all dey are waiting for is ur own domestic violence too sha beware don't say I Ddnt warned uoooo undecided
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by bukitt: 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
The husband has just raised a false alarm.

Nonsense.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by miketayo(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one

Prove it cool
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eponoloyin: 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
Keneking:
The husband has just raised a false alarm.

Nonsense.

Kene bobo..
I wan give you eph123 make you give am belle.. how you see am?
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by swimcash(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
pix of ur butt or I don't believe grin
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Osanebi007(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
The drunk in love hubby shared this hot photo with his wife Tolu Demuren aka Toolz, to mark their wedding anniversary.

He wrote:
"She is badass with a good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and honest. She is the type of woman you go to war beside, type of woman you marry. Happy Anniversary babe!! Cheers to year 1, 99 to go!!"

Happy anniveresary to Mr and Mrs Demuren...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/captain-demuren-shares-hot-photo-with.html?m=1
see as the man position hand like say na he steal meat for pot

2 Likes

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by sainty2k3(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Lol @ 'Badass'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago / Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.