Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz (42677 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Tunde Demuren Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by usmanbaba(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
All I see is an obese lady....
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eph123(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:

Kene bobo..
I wan give you eph123 make you give am belle.. how you see am?

Mynd44, Rule 2 this is how they start. When I reply in the same manner now, you end up giving me a ban.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:

Kene bobo..
I wan give you eph123 make you give am belle.. how you see am?

Amazing request but thanks not interested
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Myself2(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
Why will she bend her ass as if she wants her husband to spank the booty and they post it on social media,I thought it was supposed to be private ? Been make anybody no complain by the time people now start to make comments on her butt,ass,waist and weight
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eph123(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
Keneking:

Amazing request but thanks not interested

Better for you. You wouldn't get a second glance either.

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by bukitt: 4:23pm On May 28, 2017
Joavid:
she's really big.

Some men like them big I guess.

No no not me, I like em in all shapes n sizes as long as its neat, juicy n bacteria free cool
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eponoloyin: 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

Mynd44, Rule 2 this is how they start. When I reply in the same manner now, you end up giving me a ban.

chillout love..
it's only a joke
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by omoadeleye(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
Fabulosdave01:

Your thing wey no big pass Leo smart cover

why a guy go dey talk like this to another guy na?
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eponoloyin: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

Better for you. You wouldn't get a second glance either.

Lolz.. he wouldn't dare
I'm sorry dear
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eph123(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:

chillout love..
it's only a joke

Indeed. Next time, find someone else to joke with. I am not going to tolerate that kind of crap.

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eponoloyin: 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

Indeed. Next time, find someone else to joke with. I am not going to tolerate that kind of crap.

Ok cool..
But keneking is not that bad for a guy. I'm sure he is a lover and not a player.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Jaqenhghar: 4:31pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
looking, like a matron

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
U should have seen d speed with which I ran to see d ASS only to see rihanna on some mood shiiit!
Am I ur mate to be deceived this way?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by timibare(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
Chubby women are lazy! Ar repeat chubby women are lazy!!! Can u read me over!!!
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Dohertymuna(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Have you seen girls you think are beautiful without makeup ??

Have you seen​ a girl you think is cute shave off all the hair on her head ??

Have you see a girl you think is beautiful remove her clothes ??

Every woman is beautiful until she does any of these things i mentioned

Women are overrated

I would stick to my lovely beautiful hands and my good smelling Vaseline
na person like you they die on top woman matter
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by IhateAfonjas(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
Dohertymuna:
na person like you they die on top woman matter

And the girl would come to my funeral with her new boyfriend ??

I'm not stupid like your father

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
okay.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
See Is Beliving Let See Your Own First
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by raphy(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
She is a bad ass and he is the vulcanizer that will pump that ass.happy anivasary to them.nothing do una. grin
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by repogirl(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
Did he mean, "She is a Fat ass?" undecided

Am just asking a kwestun oo....
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by eph12(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2017
PapiNigga:
perfect couple
Until shit hits the roof and the stench can't be contained anymore
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Moheat(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Oya make we see your own nau.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Anfieldboss: 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
Joavid:
she's really big.

Some men like them big I guess.

Yes! Big and endowed. That's African juice.

Can u remember this moniker? You saved my life sometime in December last year. God bless you again ma'am.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Henon: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Women are overrated

Homo never taya u?
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by teebillz: 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
PapiNigga:
perfect couple

Perfect? Well, maybe good.
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by DanseMacabre(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Women are overrated

And then mastvrbate to the image of a man, I guess?
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by banmee(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
PapiNigga:
perfect couple

There is no such thing.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Can u remember this moniker? You saved my life sometime in December last year. God bless you again ma'am.

oh! I remember.

glad to help. keep making the right decisions dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by mexioni(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
PapiNigga:
perfect couple
No such thing as that bro
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Nogodyej: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
as you have said it let it be so. no come tweeter come de yearn rubish tomorrow, just like that boy Teeblex
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by celebgistsng: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
Kobicove:
She's wearing a butt pad grin
Na for your shop she buy am
Re: Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz by Beno3: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot. My own big pass that one

Na lie! . If na true, open am show us make we see. angry[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Wizkid's Son, Zion Swag Up In New Photos / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.