Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? (1032 Views)

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2017
Either lalasticlala or seun, one of these guys love to see snakes killed which is bad both from the physical to spiritual point of view.

For God sake, snakes are lovely animals and some ain't dangerous. Just the same way dogs are dangerous but are tamed, the same way monkeys are dangerous but are tamed but why can't we let these beautiful creatures live their life.

Spiritually serpents stands for wisdom and healing. Check your bible, the serpent has saved mankind several times right from when Yhwh enslaved us at eden, when Yhwh struck the israelites with snake bites but were healed by the bronze snake statue. Snake signifies Kundalini in the eastern religions which when raise also raised your awareness. Even Jesus advised his disciples to be as wise as serpents. Why does nairaland encourage the killings of snakes? Some species i guess must have gone into extinction by the hands of a nairalander. Stop killing snakes, stop placing dead snake on fp. Lalasticlala, Seun and the rest of the mods.
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2017
Because he hates the death of Humans! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Because he hates the death of Humans! wink
So dogs/cats don't kill?
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Seun(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2017
We prefer living snakes, but we can't blame people for killing deadly snakes like the green mamba of the other day which can kill in 30 mins.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
It's like u've never encountered a deadly snake.It is either they kill you or you kill them
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by edimolu(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
I wish all serpents became extinct grin
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Seun(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Tahrah:
It's like u've never encountered a deadly snake.It is either they kill you or you kill them
Not true. Most snakes would try to escape into the bushes when they are discovered, though some few species are extremely aggressive.
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Mediapace: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:

Not true. Most snakes would try to escape into the bushes when they are discovered, though some few species are extremely aggressive.

All snakes are aggressive
They might not be aggressive if they gat a space to run but if they don't they fight back

1 Like

Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by JohnGainsville(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
How can you say God enslaved mankind in the garden of Eden and a snake came to the rescue...SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:

I know this from experience.snakes can be aggressive when provoked.The most poisonous snakes attack on sight
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:

Then why do you allow Pythons death to be broadcast here. I do feel sad anytime i see a Python killed here

Pythons don't bite and are man's best serpentine playmate
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
JohnGainsville:
How can you say God Yahweh enslaved mankind in the garden of Eden and a snake came to the rescue...SMH
Do you have problem with that?
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:
We prefer living snakes, but we can't blame people for killing deadly snakes like the green mamba of the other day which can kill in 30 mins.
Okay. Since you prefer living snakes, you should stop them from posting dead animals. Animals should be respect i think.
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
Seun:

That's very true.
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by APCsupporter: 4:18pm On May 28, 2017
I pity you guys. as for me, I'm ready to kill any snake that I see in or near my compound
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2017
Seun is snake master, we are all in a snake land.

Snake is hallmark of advanced Nairaland

==modified==

Below are reason why snake are be celebrated in Nairaland According to my theory

1 => S.eun or lala Love snake (Live ones not those one killed by human brutality)
2 => His love for serpent make him to built Nairaland on top of Python (I dont mean Boa Constrictor, The programming Language Called python)
3 => The Nairaland background Image that symbolizes python egg

If I said Nairaland is a snakeland, I do not mean Nairaland is a snakeland,

So grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
all your post and comment were stored in stomach chamber of a creature called MySQL, was once swallowed by Python
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by TechPanda(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Seun is snake master, we are all in a snake land.

Snake is hallmark of advanced Nairaland

==modified==

Below are reason why snake are be celebrated in Nairaland According to my theory

1 => S.eun or lala Love snake (Live ones not those one killed by human brutality)
2 => His love for serpent make him to built Nairaland on top of Python (I dont mean Boa Constrictor, The programming Language Called python)
3 => The Nairaland background Image that symbolizes python egg

If I said Nairaland is a snakeland, I do not mean Nairaland is a snakeland,

So grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
all your post and comment were stored in stomach chamber of a creature called MySQL, was once swallowed by Python

Funny You grin , you've got me thinking.
BiafraBushBoy still believes Nigeria is a Zoo created by Lord Lugard
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
TechPanda:

Funny You grin , you've got me thinking. BiafraBu.shBoy still believes Nigeria is a Zoo created by Lord Lugard
lol
no be me ooo
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by TechPanda(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol
no be me ooo
heheh. why re denying it?
Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by GoodMuyis(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
TechPanda:

Funny You grin , you've got me thinking. BiafraBushBoy still believes Nigeria is a Zoo created by Lord Lugard
Nigeria is a country, until we vote in a Zoologist President.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Seun Love The Death Of Snakes? by skeendyke: 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Then why do you allow Pythons death to be broadcast here. I do feel sad anytime i see a Python killed here

Pythons don't bite and are man's best serpentine playmate

Pictures of you playing with a python or adonbilivit...

(1) (Reply)

Morgan Freeman Features TB Joshua In Documentary On God / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / See What Rotary Club Is Doing In Ikorodu That Churches & Mosques Can't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.