Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reviving The Thread For Personal Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reviving The Thread For Personal Development (410 Views)

My Personal Development Plans For 2017 / Thread For Aspiring Lecturers / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviving The Thread For Personal Development by Ademat7(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
At a time in the history of these section we've had an interactive thread of these topic,it was engaging and I benefit alot from the write up of fellow members.
I'm looking forward to reviving the thread with the help of the whole house.

https://www.nairaland.com/2490868/thread-personal-development-self-growth
Re: Reviving The Thread For Personal Development by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
I would have told you you're on your own.

But at least I'm here with you now. But don't hope on it.

Personal development ke? in this recession. How much personal development did Efe and co. undergo before they bag millions?

I know, I know, virtue is its own reward, but first, you have to convince a man of the value of value.

To that I say, good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

make million of naira by buying already refine vegetable oil. / Work And Develop Your Career / Getkonnect Is Employing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.