Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Between Yemi And Angela - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Between Yemi And Angela (508 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / PHOTOS : Controversial Sex Therapist And Amadioha Follower , Angela Nwosu Weds / Angela Okorie Throws Lavish Batman Themed Birthday Bash For Her Cute Son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Yemi And Angela by Bosshugo: 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
Apparently, President Buhari is not the only one who takes his Vice as his son. Checkout this picture of German Chancellor, Angela Merkel and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. Lol

Re: Between Yemi And Angela by Waspy(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
I'm not understanding
The woman was only trying to give a hug. As a matter of fact, that's a better way for a white to show respect and admiration.

Maybe you're expecting her to kneel or bow angry

Y'all full of hate and negative energy
Re: Between Yemi And Angela by Nutase: 2:30pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Between Yemi And Angela by Bosshugo: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
Waspy:
I'm not understanding
The woman was only trying to give a huge. As a matter of fact, that's a better way for a white to show respect and admiration.

Maybe you're expecting her to kneel or bow angry

Y'all full of hate and negative energy

The earlier you understand the humour in the post, the better for Nigeria. Besides, which school taught u how to spell "hug" as "huge"
Re: Between Yemi And Angela by Waspy(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
Bosshugo:

The earlier you understand the humour in the post, the better for Nigeria. Besides, which school taught u how to spell "hug" as "huge"

My bad, I never got the joke. Maybe there's surely none

By the way, you ought to know that "Auto-correct" is the new school.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Watch Beautiful Performance Of Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survi / Hon. Esewezie Calls On Ibusa Youths To Become Role Models, Ambassadors Of Delta / Senegal And Nigeria Win Big At Africa Movie Academy Awards 2017 || Full Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.