Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes (2450 Views)

Do You Sell This Kind Of Shirts? / For Your Branding Of Shirts / Make Money Selling Your Wristwatches And Jewelries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by Olutola88(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I intend venturing into sales of Shirts for men, shoes for men, wristwatches for men and women as well as perfumes for men and women.

I do an 8am-6pm job

I intend getting my stock in Lagos and selling in the town I work and reside in.

I don't intend overstocking, I only want to buy what I know I'll get a buyer for within a month.

My goal is to take d goods to my target customers( Bank workers, Medical Doctors, Lecturers and Students).

I intend helping my customers look good without spending too much.

I have someone that'll help in taking the items to the target customers.

Where is the best place to get my stock? Quality products at the lowest prices I can trust. Lagos? Where in Lagos? Idumota? Kindly let me know.

The goods have to come at very good prices because I intend selling at a price a little below the popular market price in the town I currently work.

Kindly give any other helpful advice if you are conversant with this line of business.

Thank you
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 2:43pm On May 28, 2017
Olutola88:
Hi Nairalanders,

I intend venturing into sales of Shirts for men, shoes for men, wristwatches for men and women as well as perfumes for men and women.

I do an 8am-6pm job

I intend getting my stock in Lagos and selling in the town I work and reside in.

I don't intend overstocking, I only want to buy what I know I'll get a buyer for within a month.

My goal is to take d goods to my target customers( Bank workers, Medical Doctors and Lecturers, students).

I intend helping my customers look good without spending too much.

I have someone that'll help in taking the items to the target customers.

Where is the best place to get my stock? Quality products at the lowest prices I can trust. Lagos? Where in Lagos? Idumota? Kindly let me know.

The goods have to come at very good prices because I intend selling at a price a little below the popular market price in the town I currently work.

Kindly give any other helpful advice if you are conversant with this line of business.

Thank you
Brother dont buy anything in lagos why because they also import the cloths, to get cheap stuffs go to 1688.com but you will need the help of a chinese friend or agent to help you make purchases and shipment, you can get good quality long sleeves and short sleeves shirts for as low as 15 to 20 yuan which is less than 1k. How are you coping with the banking job winks
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by Olutola88(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2017
aumeehn:
Brother dont buy anything in lagos why because they also import the cloths, to get cheap stuffs go to 1688.com but you will need the help of a chinese friend or agent to help you make purchases and shipment, you can get good quality long sleeves and short sleeves shirts for as low as 15 to 20 yuan which is less than 1k. How are you coping with the banking job winks
Longtime bro. How have you been? I'm enjoying the work, I think I really love it. Just that the industry is becoming something else. I also sometimes envy Oil&Gas workers cos I feel those guys do little and earn so much *winks*.

Thanks for that piece of advice. For now, I'm not particular about making abnormal profit. 15-20% profit is okay for now. I think I should be able to make that getting my stock from Lagos.

Are those products from China very good products? How easy is it to buy from there and ship to Nigeria?

What do you think?

Thank you
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 3:02pm On May 28, 2017
Olutola88:
Longtime bro. How have you been? I'm enjoying the work, I think I really love it. Just that the industry is becoming something else. I also sometimes envy Oil&Gas workers cos I feel those guys do little and earn so much *winks*.

Thanks for that piece of advice. For now, I'm not particular about making abnormal profit. 15-20% profit is okay for now. I think I should be able to make that getting my stock from Lagos.

Are those products from China very good products? How easy is it to buy from there and ship to Nigeria?

What do you think?

Thank you
actually i dont reside in lagos but most of the goods are imported from china, 1688.com is chinese online shopping site they sell to chinese only so you can trust their quality. If you dont have a friend in china to help you buy and ship to your location you can make use of agents here on nairaland there are many of them, there's this guy zubby he will help you purchase and ship to your location, you will pay him through his Nigeria bank account. All you have to do is get familiar with the site. A nairalnder tugrow created a thread about buying from the site just check his profile and read the thread, i'm alsl going to start importing tees and jackets after Ramadan.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by owelle22(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
if your interested in selling high quality turkey shirts please contact me.

i will give you at wholesale rates.

thank you.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by zainabfidelity(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
Hello pls, can u send me the agents contacts, i hv some items to buy from 1688.com bt i dont hv d means to make payment, dnt knw anyone in china. Email me to zainabfidelity@gmail.com
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 5:17pm On May 28, 2017
zainabfidelity:
Hello pls, can u send me the agents contacts, i hv some items to buy from 1688.com bt i dont hv d means to make payment, dnt knw anyone in china. Email me to zainabfidelity@gmail.com
to hajiya zamuyi magana.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by tugrow(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
aumeehn:
actually i dont reside in lagos but most of the goods are imported from china, 1688.com is chinese online shopping site they sell to chinese only so you can trust their quality. If you dont have a friend in china to help you buy and ship to your location you can make use of agents here on nairaland there are many of them, there's this guy zubby he will help you purchase and ship to your location, you will pay him through his Nigeria bank account. All you have to do is get familiar with the site. A nairalnder tugrow created a thread about buying from the site just check his profile and read the thread, i'm alsl going to start importing tees and jackets after Ramadan.

Hi op, I received a mention on this thread, I decided to come in , you know every headmaster you see today was ones a school boy grin grin

Firstly I encourage you to read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store

Second, 1688 is the site you can and make high, but when buying clothes in 1688 , you need to be careful, I'm not saying all the clothes in 1688 are of poor quality but too cheap clothes in 1688 , that the quality are poor also make sure you join shoe for the line cos you will make a lot of money with this.

Lastly : I can help pay for you in china, if you still have difficulty in selecting your product, you can contact me, I will be of help, as for shipping, I can ship your good from China to your location in Nigeria

Good luck
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by toluxa1(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
zainabfidelity:

Whatsapp me on 08086093460
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
tugrow:

Hi op, I received a mention on this thread, I decided to put mouth, you know every headmaster you see today was ones a school boy grin grin

Firstly I encourage you to read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store

Second, 1688 is the site you can and make high, but when buying clothes in 1688 , you need to be careful, I'm not saying all the clothes in 1688 are of poor quality but too cheap clothes in 1688 , that the quality are poor also make sure you join shoe for the line cos you will make a lot of money with this.

Lastly : I can help pay for you in china, if you still have difficulty in selecting your product, you can contact me, I will be of help, as for shipping, I can ship your good from China to your location in Nigeria

Good luck

oga tugrow i followed your thread from a to z i'm importing from aliexpress and dhgate but 1688.com is very nice for me, i have purchased from there almost 3 times, my childhood friend is studying in china so what i do is to send him money add what i want to purchase to shopping Cart and leave the rest to him. We are operating One account which my friend created with his china phone number, there are many things to buy and resell here at a reasonable price at thesame time making huge profit. My brother purchased ten set of latest 2017 shoes for personal use with less than 50k. I will also import shoes and clothes after Ramadan. Mini importation using aliexpress to me is not profitable 1688.com is the only way for me.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by dipdeal: 1:33am On May 29, 2017
Pls after importing into the country will I still pay money for clearing and can you pls enlightening us about the shipping cost
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by tugrow(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2017
dipdeal:
Pls after importing into the country will I still pay money for clearing and can you pls enlightening us about the shipping cost
yes you will pay shipping and clearance at the same time, which is not always much between 350- 500 /kg
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by tugrow(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2017
aumeehn:
oga tugrow i followed your thread from a to z i'm importing from aliexpress and dhgate but 1688.com is very nice for me, i have purchased from there almost 3 times, my childhood friend is studying in china so what i do is to send him money add what i want to purchase to shopping Cart and leave the rest to him. We are operating One account which my friend created with his china phone number, there are many things to buy and resell here at a reasonable price at thesame time making huge profit. My brother purchased ten set of latest 2017 shoes for personal use with less than 50k. I will also import shoes and clothes after Ramadan. Mini importation using aliexpress to me is not profitable 1688.com is the only way for me.
Thank dear, I'm here, will help when necessary
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 9:04am On May 29, 2017
tugrow:
Thank dear, I'm here, will help when necessary
thanks man. Have you bought a phone before on 1688??
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by tugrow(m): 2:12am On May 30, 2017
aumeehn:
thanks man. Have you bought a phone before on 1688??
No,
best indigenous Chinese site to buy phone is jd.com

You can buy any type of phone they.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 5:39am On May 30, 2017
tugrow:
No,

ok thanks i will check it out.
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 11:21am On May 30, 2017
tugrow:
No,

Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by tugrow(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
aumeehn:
please tugrow how can get this phone, saw the phone last week on 1688 but forgot to bookmark the page, I've been searching for the phone since yesterday but i couldn't find it,
the one on your the pix right?

Is it landphone or mobile
Re: Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes by aumeehn: 12:16pm On May 30, 2017
tugrow:
the one on your the pix right?

Is it landphone or mobile

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Solar Freezer - Can This Sell In Naija? / How Mtn Are Scamming Us With Their Double Data / What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.