Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos (23143 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. grin Na you start am o.
Abeg put me for down, I nor wear pant oh..... cheesy

Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by jbnm: 10:11pm On May 28, 2017
enya see as that guy they look the camera.some of d npf are tout some were thugs before they happen to know some big shot got admission pass thru d corrupt academy got employed.how una expect that kind person to follow the rule of law.most of them wenti be human right.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
Senseless use of excessive force. embarassed
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
The kind of IGP we have in this country ehn, sometimes i wonder whether all he does is to collect salary and wait till his time his up.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by remi1444: 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is a lawless country so I'm not surprised
yes it is,it will be na only u plays football(wondering if u among d 1st 11 of your local league)
u even tried music only God can say if that is you calling.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by wine4dguy: 10:38pm On May 28, 2017
I don't think Nigeria has a future that is why I'll advice anyone who has the means of leaving that hellhole to do so ASAP. imagine unarmed protesters are being shot at every time with life bullet... Make you try am for sane society see weather ur career as a police officer never finish plus jail term.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by condomuser: 10:39pm On May 28, 2017
With the atrocities happening in Nigeria, it is safe to say Nigeria is a Zoo.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by remi1444: 10:42pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

The OP

Previously wrote they were workers been owed salaries.. Protesting peacefully.

kai....airforce1 pls can u drop an E.P at least try n feature Vic O you both musical career has lost its crude like bobrisky skin.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by buchilino(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
I guess you're also residing at the "zoo"

IF WE HAD ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE, MANY WOULD HAD LEFT.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:09pm On May 28, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
we are all in this 4king zoo!
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are evil subhumans that can't run a country. I've been saying this for years. Nigeria has the 27th highest GDP according to the World Bank. Look around you, does your country look like it's making progress.

Blacks have lower IQs on average. What have black people achieved?! Tell me now!
mumu ask yourself what u have achieved. u Don even help any of your family members at home? dry yan like say u get brain.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
And imagine all this governor went to free school with free food

They shall not reap the fruit of their labour in Jesus name and too the police that fired those student that is how they will fire his glory to the middle of ocean he will not o anything good in life till he ,they Passed out ... All his entiltulment will be abortive

Firing live bullets ... Where is rubber bullet ...where is tear gas ... Where is water gun ... Where is ballet ....I short God will not let it better for those police that insist in killing innocent students and leave politician that stole billions
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by technicallyrich(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
I notice that police,sars army only do these kind of things in SOUTH,expecially ss and se.little thing they will look for a way to kill but in the north they only kill northerners that engage them in gun battle they hardly do these there.
I pray for a better nigeria but stuffs like this is making me fell bad.no wonder some can't stop shouting biafra because the country is not favoring them
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by jessedaflow: 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
No wonder you're finding it difficult to break into the music scene. That country might be part of the setback you're currently experiencing.

Do well to visit Nigeria to rejuvenate your talent (most especially your vocal chords)

Please don't take it personal, that's just the way I see Sri Lanka.

Regards bro.
Sri Lanka is much more developed than nigeria even without them having oil
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by laprince(m): 2:44am On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
No wonder you're finding it difficult to break into the music scene. That country might be part of the setback you're currently experiencing.

Do well to visit Nigeria to rejuvenate your talent (most especially your vocal chords)

Regards bro.

I don't think this post was nice bro. Common, you could have been nicer. It is a lawless thing to shoot at unarmed civilians like that, or even using live bullets. Besides, Sri Lanka should not be a part of this.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by emerazz(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2017
serves them right... protesting for money day somebody promise to giv u.. idiots... don't dey knw dat when dey protest like dat criminals and hoodlums hide under d umbrella of d protest to rob shops nearby?? students protesting,, what is meant for touts una carry do... dat means wen u start working and ur boss owe u salary for one month ull shoot him na
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2017
lytech1:
I wonder why Nigerian police cant apply sense in discharging their duties....

They treat we citizen like they were not like us...

Why not use a rubber bullet to scare the protester away...

Or was it illegal to organize a peaceful protest?

Andbwe still hv IG of poice in this country seeingball these,
He cant even call his boys to order, or restructure police, prosecute defaulters, na wao.

Ayam not understanding
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Leslieee(f): 5:33am On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
ask am oo.. Lol
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by ungara17: 6:47am On May 29, 2017
Nigerian securities securing only the rich. Unical students shot. What a lawless country.

Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Regards bro.

E PAIN AM!!!!
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2017
Airforce1:

The OP
Previously wrote they were workers been owed salaries.. Protesting peacefully.

Okay then. Sorry if the mention was out of place, since he wrote that.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by vengedre(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2017
After they will say they're celebrating democracy day... Cursed country that's never getting better, NEVER!!!
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by PINES: 10:20am On May 29, 2017
To be precise, it was soldiers who shot us. Not just any security operative. Our soldiers need a psychological reorientation. It was not an accidental discharge! I paraphrase, it was calculated shots! We were armless, harmless.

Like Michael Jackson said, "... they don't really care about us".

I escaped by God's grace.
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by jaytime(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2017
Hmmm, "absconding of money"? Okay ooo
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by tommenoh(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Vicky, you're looking for trouble oh. cheesy
[b]chisios!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos by mexxmoney: 12:07pm On May 29, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Yes we are all residing in a zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US / Nnemelu Shalon Ifeoma, Missing UNN Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.