Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired (41382 Views)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / Incident That Got Venerable Femi Taiwo Chaplain Of Chapel Of Christ Lagos Sacked / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by Mcreloaded(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2017
I have read the reasons whybhe was sacked which I don't really care about. What are the reasons why he was asked to evict his residence within 24 hours, thatsbthe only issue I want resolved how you can give someone 24 hours to relocate or pack out with a family just like that.
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by ashjay001(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2017
sapele914:
He was queried by the churches governing council (fact),he was ALLEGEDLY removed by the Governor not yet proven. He broke the churches protocol and constitution and was subsequently sanctioned by them (fact). It is all stated in black and white unless you have problems comprehending and discerning information. It is quite obvious he was playing politics in the church and seeking favors in Government house Alausa and his fellow clergyman were not amused and moved for his removal.

Seems u have selective amnesia or comprehension problems too! Read my post and still sprout this?! My main grouse was d 24hrs quit notice!!? From d article, any objective individual can discern d reverend self get comma.

I guess u're one of those who lack emphaty, until u become a victim?!
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by calberian: 7:35am On May 29, 2017
Hostility, pestering, litany of requests e.t.c.

All that was alluded to was his alleged request to be the "alpha and omega". This is a gravely unsubstantiated claim which, although could be well-founded, remains hearsay as best.
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by mikedimeji(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2017
sapele914:
He is a clergyman,the governing body of the church knows he has no belongings other than his bible and ceremonial robe which probably belongs to the church also, he met a fully furnished house so they don't expect him to have anything to pack or leave with. Working in Alausa can be very tempting,too much money in your face so suddenly and remission back to HQ doesn't match offerings. Knowing Nigerians and their hypocrisy and feistyness towards money, He was probably soliciting extra funds and not remitting it back to HQ, Madam Ambode reported him, the bosses did their inquiries, found out,and Ali had to go. We all know the antics of the church molest a child they will turn a blind eye,you short change or steal their money they will never forgive you.
I want to believe u are a human being
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On May 29, 2017
Truth is the church is getting corrupt and materialistic. I won't be surprised at the truth - weda the original story or this one.

The politics in the church today is enough to make another pastor cause the chaplain's removal or for the chaplain himself to have tried to sideline the governing council in cutting a deal for himself.

The first lady may have been peeved to hear the chaplain vibrating in the spirit during the anointing service despite having lied to her before grin
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by jbnm: 8:07am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=kpompey post=56975756]

Mumu, can not reason outside box[/quote

it take a mumu to knw a mumu
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by Nobody: 8:25am On May 29, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:
Don't vouch for any of the corrupt useless politicians that run the country
Am not vouching for anyone but looking at the issue critically. You don't just judge based on one party statement
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by belindar: 8:28am On May 29, 2017
This is exactly what APC is know for. Lie.Lie and lie
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by kpompey: 8:55am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=jbnm post=56978299][/quote]
Read about Rene Descarte hypothesis, and since u agreed to be a mumu by not thinking outside box, then I am far from your class. Ambode family
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by Tecno66: 9:48am On May 29, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/232367-exclusive-real-reasons-sacked-lagos-chaplain-femi-taiwo-was-fired.html

Is that why they will give him 24hrs to pack? Whoever gave that command needs psychiatric examination, whoever it may be. We must put a stop to impunity in this country.
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by ozimec(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/232367-exclusive-real-reasons-sacked-lagos-chaplain-femi-taiwo-was-fired.html

Op. This matter strong o. This one no be politics o. Anybody wey lie just to cover up go receive the judgment of God. I don comot o
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by Ubenedictus(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2017
sunnymaja:
Even in heaven, there is recognition: there are Angeles and Archangels. Seats are reserved for eminent personalities everywhere in the world. They reserve front seat for them. They are ushered in immediately they are around. Once they come, You will hear announcements of dignitaries while the service is on. To compound it, this woman is the head of committee controlling that church location. While Lagos State governor might have acted in haste, the Vicar has broken protocols. Don't let us crucify the woman because her husband is a political office holder.
You will probably noticed sentiments from the people that shared the picture: what is the relationship between the Vicar eviction and the lady's fruit of womb reference?
jm 2:8 You do well when you obey the Holy Writings which say, “You must love your neighbor as you love yourself.” 9 But if you look on one man as more important than another, you are sinning. And the Law says you are sinning.
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by freeman500: 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by jbnm: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
kpompey:

Read about Rene Descarte hypothesis, and since u agreed to be a mumu by not thinking outside box, then I am far from your class. Ambode family

oga I still dey wait for u to show me how d story be coverup
Re: Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired by awoluyi(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
The Pastor who was "called" by God has been "de-called" by men. The house of God has been taken over by the world. Why should the First lady standing on qeue like other church members be an offence against the Pastor? All men are equal before God irrespective of transient political offices they hold. It appears the anointing got Mrs ambode annoyed hence her leaving the presence of God in anger. We shall see what becomes of Mr Taiwo if throughly called by God or he became an emergency Pastor because of unemployment crisis in Nigeria. May Jehovah God reveal to us the true happenings in that very church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.