Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court (851 Views)

'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World / How To Maintain Hard Rock Erection And Last Longer During Sex / Check Out The Floor-length Hairstyle Nigerian Girl Rocked To An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by 2000viewsNg(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
A 37-year-old woman identified as Mrs Mutiatu Olaosebikan, has lamented the refusal of her husband to discharge his semen inside of her during sexual intercourse.
Addressing an Igando Customary Court sitting in Lagos, Mrs Olaosebikan said her husband, Sunday, prefers to discharge his sperm on the floor because he is not interested in having another child.
The 37-year-old trader made the claim while reacting to a petition by her husband praying the court to dissolve their seven-year-old marriage.
According to Mrs Olaosebikan, “My husband is in the habit of disposing of his sperm on the floor during intercourse.
“He does not want me to get pregnant; he no longer releases sperm into me when we have sex.
“He started this withdrawal method five years ago; I only have one child who is six years old now.
“My husband can go more than six rounds, but will never release the sperm into me, instead he pours it on the floor.
“Whenever I queried him about the withdrawal method he uses, he failed to give me a satisfactory answer.’’
The trader, who is a mother of one went on to claim that her husband was a talkative who can’t keep family secret.
“My husband is a talkative, he talks too much and he cannot keep the family secrets. He is in the habit of sharing
our family issues with his relatives, friends and the public.
“There was a day I was attacked spiritually; blood was gushing out of my eyes, nose and mouth.
“When I was rushed to a prayer house, I was told that my husband caused the sickness because he talks too much about out affair to the public.
“My husband is very stingy; he does not give me money. I have been the one taking care of our baby from birth till now

http://2000views.com.ng/husband-always-releases-sperm-floor-sex-wife-tells-court/
Re: Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by VanNistelrooy24: 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
1. He discharge his semen on the floor instead of the 37yrs old pussy.

2. He is a talkative.

3. He is Stingy.

If you want to know the meaning of the word "Nagging and Ungrateful" Just search for "Mrs Mutiatu Olaosebikan"

2 Likes

Re: Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by Davash222(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
Madam, your husband is not stingy. He's insolvent hence he's avoiding another child. You should be thanking God for giving you a reasonable husband.

Pls be patient with him, money will come.
Re: Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by Angeleena(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
afonjas,and jazz.. wetin concern,ur spiritual attack,and him talking too much??
Re: Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by Wisebird22(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
You have been taking care of ur child on ur own and u stil wnt to b pregnant for him again? But some men are just boys who hav grown tall.
Re: Why My Husband Always Releases Sperm On The Floor During Sex – Wife Tells Court by Davash222(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
Wisebird22:
You have been taking care of ur child on ur own and u stil wnt to b pregnant for him again? But some men are just boys who hav grown tall.
How about you take your time and read the post again

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Leather Belts / Fabulous Clothing Options For Big Bust Women / Meet The Young Tanzanian Girl Causing Traffic Online With Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.