Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,901 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World (904 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by stellapatu: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
In a city where figures are slim and liposuction is routine, one Los Angeles woman is taking pride in her uniquely large backside.

Mikel Ruffinelli's hips and bottom measure a staggering 8ft around, earning her the record for having the largest hips and in the world.

Yet despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs, Mikel, 39, who features in TLC’s documentary World’s Biggest Hips, insists that she is completely healthy, and says she sees no reason to slim down or shape up

In a city where figures are slim and liposuction is routine, one Los Angeles woman is taking pride in her uniquely large backside.

Mikel Ruffinelli's hips and bottom measure a staggering 8ft around, earning her the record for having the largest hips and in the world.Yet despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs, Mikel, 39, who features in TLC’s documentary World’s Biggest Hips, insists that she is completely healthy, and says she sees no reason to slim down or shape up

'I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,' she says in a clip from the show. 'I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.'

Though she won't adjust her eating habits, Mikel adds that she does, in fact, exercise, and maintains a 40" waist - which is proportionally smaller than her 99" hips.

One of her children, however, tells a different story of her mom's health. Her daughter Destynee says that Mikel's life isn't easy because of her oversized figure.

'I don't mind following her footsteps, but I don't really want to because I see how her struggle is,' says Destynee. 'If she stands up for a certain amount of time, she starts to hurt. And it kind of hurts me to see her struggle.'

More details ;[url] https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/my-husband-love-s-me-says-the-woman-with-the-lagest-hips-in-the-world [/url]

Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by shiki(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
shocked
Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by pyyxxaro: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
The next person has something healthy to say

As for me , am dumbfounded sad
Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by Tonyfx: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Three people comfortably hide for her back. This woman is the pillar of the family

1 Like

Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by Wantedola(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yes he does.
Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by Muhammad2468(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
lalasticala
come and see o

Re: 'MY Husband Love's Me' Says The Woman With The Lagest Hips In The World by Fizzymike1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bag of ... Complete it

(1) (Reply)

Trending Braids Hairstyles Ideals For Ladies To Try Out / Meet The World Youngest Father � / Sandbconcepts House Of Office Shirts, Polo, Jeans, Chinos Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.