Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (87587 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Afejiro(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
bossman44:
Hello family! Pls what can i use to clear this blackspots on my face.it is as a result of pimples that i have had and have dried up. i have tried suggestions from. Different people it's npt working the only thing i notice is my face lightning up and not the spots clearing.. Pls if you have ever had spots and you were able to clear it pls tell me what you used. If you haven't used what you are recommending for me. Pls donnot bother.. So i don't end up wasting money''
Pls help move to front page!

The machine adopted high technology and electric ion carbonation function, which can effectively sweep freckles instantly, senile plaques, flat moles etc. It has no bleeding in the using, no side effects after using, helps you achieve the medical beauty.

Features:
Stainless steel spot pen is non-toxic, hygienic, uneasy to rust for a safe use.
Utilize the latest technology,micro computer control, safe, convenient and fast.
6 gears of working intensity are adjustable, you can adjust it according to the treatment area and degree.
Unique electric ion technology, it has no bleeding in the process, no side effects after using, helping you achieve the medical beauty.
Powerful built-in battery, longer time use.
LCD display show how much power it is and the levels of gear, which is very easy to read either of them.

Colour: white
Price: 15,000 Naira only

Contact me if interested in this item via WhatsApp: 08029086489

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Dinah247: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Dinah247: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by cynthia500(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Get your super-energy booster today!
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by iskalamong(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Emmaesty:
I also experienced this about 3 years back and I have three options for you

1. Seba med Clear face soap. It's about 1500 naira.
It really works, you would see the difference after 2-3 weeks. It would only clear the dark spots but not the Pimples.

2. Retin A. It would clear both the Pimples and the dark spots but it's not easy to get and you might need a doctor's prescription for it cause it's quite powerful.

3. Neo Medrol. This would clear every bit of Pimples you have but would do little or nothing about the dark spots. It's the best Pimples clearing lotion out there and it costs about 2000 naira.

My opinion, combine the soap with Neo Medrol for greater results

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / #NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.