Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (35992 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by zoho23(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by nonye6194: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
apply face mask using lemon and honey. read up on it online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Let see your pics

Need dry Plantain? Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by TheMainMan: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
firstly... stop eating any food that causes it or you consume them less

it has stages... There was a time i had pimples and have dark spot all over ma face that people were advising me to do face off... people recommended lot of cream,drugs for me but it all ended up having side effects

but now my face is now very fresh and you can never know i once had pimples

i will just advise you to eat healthy, stop eating foods that causes it,chill,wash your face regularly and pay attention to what works for your skin... it will go with time

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Relax, dont stress yourself. The body has an uncanny way of making what you fret over worse. Drink lots of water,keep the face dry,and eat lots of veggies. You'll be fine

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by hardeycute(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Upload your pics angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by newdawn2017(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonye6194:
Odiegwu

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by freemanbubble: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerians!!! Later they will say buhari is a dullard and Jonathan was clueless
Whereas they are the ones that are young,broke and dumb. How can a young man be so dumb to be asking how to clear pimples

There are millions of things that have no remedy in our body
Pimples are among
Cold and catarrh are included

Nigerians are so dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by BlackDBag: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
I'll learn from this too

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Creampro: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Use Creampro
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
if you ask us who we go ask na?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by laughitall(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Buy sperm juice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by dewhaley: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonye6194:
Op follow this procedure....please avoid Some facial cream...some are just bleaching creams in disguise

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Uyi168: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by cbnileowo: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
use dog and rat spit

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Corpercorper: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
with time, it will disappear. it's a stage u have to go through.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by lastempero: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Use raw bleach and wash your face two times daily, we are thinking of how to remove the beast of no nation from aso rock and you are here disturbing us with pimple matter.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Bojack(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oga u Sabi day stuff Bob risky dey rub, go try am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Albert0011(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please i still need help here concerning this acne issue...i made a research online concerning my own case and i discovered that i have ACNE CYST.
This acne cyst has been disturbing me really on my nose and after it got healed,it leaves scars and deep holes on my nose which makes me looks so embarrassed some times.
please anybody with solution here should help me out,i need help on how to remove the scars and holes in the affected areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by poweredcom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rub horse shit
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Joshualee: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Contact fade'mor for your skin care- 08137863645
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
German juice wink
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Buy (damatex) but am not sure of the spelling
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by hesilo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stop rubbing cream on your face...stop all thos yeye make up. Thank me later tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by enshi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
D
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by qanda: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / The Only Cure For HIV / Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.