Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) (17004 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by AlexReports(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
IMPRESSiVE: Big Church Ambassador Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Hospital Bills And Maternity Upkeep Of Pregnant Women (photos)

Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer continued the charity works for Big Church Foundation with a visit to 3-H maternity Clinic‎ for pregnant women. The hospital had several women both in labour and those that newly gave birth. 

Rosaline who‎ is also the Ambassador for the foundation for mother and Child gave each of the women money for their hospital bills and maternity upkeep. It was indeed a celebration galore for them as they made a beautiful song to appreciate her and the goodwill of the popular Nigeria NGO. One of the high points of the benevolence visit was the excited delivery of a child by one of the women as she called after the Ambassador's departure to express her overwhelming appreciation for the money given. 

It would be recalled that Meurer has been with Big Church Foundation for over 3 years and has  travelled with the team to different states and beyond for events and programmes hosted by NGO owned by Nigeria's famous philanthropist, Dr. Olakunle Churchill.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/05/impressive-big-church-ambassador.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Angeleena(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
hmm,nice of her...but,tonto,Churchill,and rose,never talk wetin be their plan..every charity work, for naija,cameraman must follow..God,who sees in secret,blesses openly..

10 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by AlexReports(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
Follow @rosymeure

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Young03(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
good for them
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Mrop(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
thats a good one
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by AlexReports(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by AlexReports(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
Nice

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by crazyABO(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2017
Pls if u don't have any good thing to say just STFU cz u can't do wah she just did angry thumbs up ma'am God bless keep up the good work wink

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Just thinking...What is the source of her money.

Rosy...the Tonto slayer.
Just looking at her, I want to debbé
I pray to God that one day I can put my chukuli where that Dubic can malt is

I think it is okay for a man to cheat on his wife if his sidechick is as fine as this girl.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by brunofarad(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
Nice one , God bless your effort

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by rozayx5(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
cool cool

fine woman

just the kind of PA i need next wink

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
hope dem no go launder the money?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by beautiful232(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks hun...GOD bless.
haters will keep hating..smh
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by hezy4real01(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
Good job, keep it up.... I wish our politician can do things like these
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
yeye girl seeking attention

Home wrecker

Dey claim roslyn but her mama name am chidiebere

Ure only doing urself not me

Look her face like unwashed ice fish

13 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Benekruku(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
Tonto Dike will feel like doing suicide at the moment.

Lady still much active in her Ex-husbands NGO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
Somebody should caption this pic grin

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Crown240: 7:13pm On May 28, 2017
Nice One
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by soberdrunk(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by MizLizy: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
no b husband snatcher be this..

Totolet see weytin u for dey do na em side chick dey do with ur eyes open wide..

Dont do to others what you dont want others to do unto you..

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
Nice of her. Something about the way she's posing with the money or whatever's in her hand though lol
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by whytediamond(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
I wish everyone of us, including those calling these kind gestures of giving "attention seeking" would do same.

The world would have been a much better place.

Don't worry about the motive of the giver. Lets all give and show it to the world to motivate others.

Let God execute judgement to the so-called "attention seekers"

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Drnice: 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
That's very good of her. Guess, she grew up in a moral home. Not those celebs that lavish money unnecessarily just to showcase they are Africans. Black men are ... Aww!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
AlexReports:
IMPRESSiVE: Big Church Ambassador Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Hospital Bills And Maternity Upkeep Of Pregnant Women (photos)

Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer continued the charity works for Big Church Foundation with a visit to 3-H maternity Clinic‎ for pregnant women. The hospital had several women both in labour and those that newly gave birth. 

Rosaline who‎ is also the Ambassador for the foundation for mother and Child gave each of the women money for their hospital bills and maternity upkeep. It was indeed a celebration galore for them as they made a beautiful song to appreciate her and the goodwill of the popular Nigeria NGO. One of the high points of the benevolence visit was the excited delivery of a child by one of the women as she called after the Ambassador's departure to express her overwhelming appreciation for the money given. 

It would be recalled that Meurer has been with Big Church Foundation for over 3 years and has  travelled with the team to different states and beyond for events and programmes hosted by NGO owned by Nigeria's famous philanthropist, Dr. Olakunle Churchill.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/05/impressive-big-church-ambassador.html?m=0

tonto wont be happy at this and moreover the babe can never run away from karma.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
Jesu
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by pat1612(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
See this one sef and we paying for children buying biscuit and cookie when there mother cannot afford it just to see child smile will not attract attention to reach FP.

Any ways make i go do my things this all fb material na rubbish let me see smile on child face smiley
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
Jesu

This is applaudable..

Check my signature
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
snrman:
Somebody should caption this pic grin

the other babe was like:U,we know u,Husband snacher...U go receive ur own someday.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Which movie she don act
Re: Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) by Mhissgaga(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo / Emeke Ike Vs Jim Iyke / ★ Joseph Yobo And Lil Kesh Hang Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.