Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos (53767 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2017
cuteme88:

Go and sidown!
Lmaooooooooo!!!!! Motigbo ooooooooo!
Luminouz OUT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by geebril(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
donifez:

Mehn i am not a jambite though but i am currently reading that book, loving it so far.
Happy readin bruh
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Ethiopian ladies are naturally beautiful
But why did she expose her boobs like that..

is it your bobs? smiley

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by uniquebeauty(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2017
Cute pics HML to them
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by mark2sunny(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Ethiopian ladies are naturally beautiful
But why did she expose her boobs like that..

Because she's got them
Do you have half those size?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by mark2sunny(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
Evyivy:
kiss

Funny belief
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
hati13 how do I successfully woo an Ethiopian woman like Ednited? smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Jonwesley(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
The Aso Rock has fallen, fallen heroes buried.A minute silence is required by all please.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hati13 how do I successfully woo an Ethiopian woman like Ednited? smiley
I don't know Bro. I've no experience(even talking) about girl/women, but my advice is just talk to her straight. You get nothing to loss.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by winj3: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
The person who wrote this should google the word "pretty" before using it in future!

A lot of Nigerians actually need to be educated on what pretty or curvy means, they don't seem to know!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by winny4sandy: 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any man that marries an Ethiopian woman has married heaven on earth I tell you
what is so special about them?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by bewla(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
dingbang:
Her breast sha
your eye sha but na Ramadan I dey o no spoil me
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by dingbang(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
bewla:
your eye sha but na Ramadan I dey o no spoil me
lol after Ramadan you go begin to dey sample breast abi
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by bewla(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol after Ramadan you go begin to dey sample breast abi
no but good once
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
Isn't she a bit porky for an Ethiopian?

Oh wait, she lives in the US grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by ojay2053(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2017
Wow! Thats beautiful , i'll be like you soonest . Oluwa , pls pick my call.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
When I saw this on insta I knew she wasn't Nigerian. She's so prêtty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by MartinBond(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2017
You better marry any good girl that comes,Nigerian or whatever
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by dhamstar(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
Me77:
Nigerians and mediocrity. can anyone tell me what's pretty about that lady?
all I see is an average girl with over sized, sag boobs.
it's a pity.

bad belle dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by toprealman: 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
ProfTeaa:
All I see are boobs
You had spoil.....*winks*.
So the guest no plenty enough to see abi na the size of the hall way you no see to appreciate?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by clems88(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
ProfTeaa:
All I see are boobs
bros no be lie.

Boobs every where grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by lebete3000: 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Ajayi got married in style to his pretty Ethiopian bride in the US. The glamorous event which was held Gala Cuisine at Fox Chase Manor Wedding Venue And Banquet Hall in Manassas city, Virginia - saw family, friends and colleagues attend in their numbers. Below are photos of Mr and Mrs Ajayi at their wedding ceremony below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-man-gets-married-to-his-pretty.html

No wonder Mr Adams Oshiomole ran to Eritrea...naija girls are overrated. Enter Yankee and you go know wassap. ...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 29, 2017
Ethiopians can fine sha!

Pls nlanders don't comment on any m.m.m post, u risk getting banned.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Drixxx(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2017
Na Ethiopian babes sure pass now o! Choi!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:14am On May 30, 2017
Ethopians sabi fine an what makes me crazy about them is there height unlike the dwarfs littering my space

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by jagbajantus: 5:55am On May 30, 2017
She is too thick to be an Ethiopian.
And for those complaining about her exposing her boos, which one concern una?
Shebi na her boobs now. She can show them if she wants. Anybody force you to watch am?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by moonraker(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2017
Ethiopia it is then...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
Can this bridal gown be permissible in a Catholic wedding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.