Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

NEW ALBUM: Download Tresor -the Beautiful Madness Album (now Trending) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW ALBUM: Download Tresor -the Beautiful Madness Album (now Trending) (5102 Views)

Burna Boy's “Twice As Tall” Album Now No.1 In The Whole World (Photo) / Burna Boy – Outside (album Download) & Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW ALBUM: Download Tresor -the Beautiful Madness Album (now Trending) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
World class mega star, TRESOR has finally released his much 2017 anticipated album titled “The Beautiful Madness”. Tresor -The Beautiful Madness Album is nothing but the boom around town right now.

Born Mukengerwa TRESOR Riziki is an award winning and multi platinum selling DRC born singer-songwriter signed to Universal Music Publishing Group and currently based in South Africa, has yet amazed fans by dishing out his 2017 latest and smashing Tresor -The Beautiful Madness Album

Not long after his journey south from the heart of Africa, TRESOR has performed alongside Eddie Grant, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Freshly Ground, Prime Circle, Just Jinjer, Goldfish, Vusi Mahlasela, Lira, HHP and Johnny Clegg – to name a few.

The award winning TRESOR who took 2016’s SAMA Best POP album released “The Beautiful Madness” on Friday, 26th May 2017 and its already mind-blowing. Tresor -The Beautiful Madness Album is already available on iTunes in addition to the mouth-watering multi-million distribution deal TRESOR signed with Universal Music.

It will interest you to know also that TRESOR was has once been chosen by Rolling Stone Magazine and Intercontinental Hotel Group as the winner of Holiday Inn Songwriting Challenge. All of this experience contributed to the staunch release and we couldn’t wait for Tresor -The Beautiful Madness Album especially because “Remedy” had remained a mainstay on our playlists, in addition to colonizing several charts. Now that TRESOR‘s sophomore album is here, we aren’t in anyway disappointed.

TRESOR went all out on a different approach on this project in a feat that will surely cement his place on the global music stage. The act who is originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo stayed through to being African with influences such as African 80s icons including Fela Kuti, Chicco Twala, and Brenda Fassie.

An excited TRESOR had to share some of his thoughts on Tresor -The Beautiful Madness Album . In his words:

“I’m really excited. It’s probably the most fun and colourful record I’ve made. As an artist, my craft is forever evolving. As I grow as an artist and as a human being, I am more courageous and always try to explore new avenues of creativity. The whole aim behind me making music and taking bold steps as an artist is to revive the golden days of African pop music. I still believe we don’t have the Brenda Fassie of our era yet, we don’t have the Chicco Twala; I’m talking about proudly African music. In a hip-hop dominated culture, I’m trying to go back to the days when African pop music was the biggest and this album is a major step in that direction,”.

The 16 track album is addictive from its first track titled “Beyond Redemption”. It also features South African giants such as Bra Hugh Masekela, Da Capo, Shotgun Fakes and the Mahotella Queens. We can assure you will have “The Beautiful Madness” on replay mode without a second of boredom.

Below is a tracklist of “The Beautiful Madness”:

1. Beyond Redemption
2. Tidal Wave
3. Speed of Sound (feat. Da Capo)
4. Nirvana
5. Midnight Sun
6. Remedy
7. Wonder
8. Don’t Shun Away (feat. Mahotella Queens)
9. Sweetest Fall
10. Feels
11. Never Give Up (feat. Shotgun Fakes)
12. Sleeping On Gold
13. Evergreen (feat. The Kiffness)
14. Wildheart
15. She Makes My World Shine
16. Midnight Sun (feat. Hugh Masekela)

DOWNLOAD TRACKS HERE >>> https://mp3musiclyrics.com/download-tresor-beautiful-madness-album/

Re: NEW ALBUM: Download Tresor -the Beautiful Madness Album (now Trending) by seoxpert(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2017
Nice one Tressor

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favorite Rock Song Right Now? / Instrumental: Mr Eazi Ft Burna Boy - Miss You Bad / Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.