Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash (5412 Views)

Simple Thing To Do During Lockdown To Get Cool Money / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by somessi: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Great venture. More grease to your elbow @OP. Please, what's the price of the breeders? A buck and 2 does? Thanks.
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
We are still in business. Call 08065400097 for ur rabbits
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
The business is still interesting
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by midehill(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
adetoyeshe:
The business is still interesting

Please sir help me, i have a rabbit and since yesterday it is not pooping... What do you think i should do?
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hylas available for sale
2females and 1 male.. Contact me on 08065400097

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adelafe2019: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
]Hylas available for sale
2females and 1 male.

Pls .what is your location?.lam based in Ondo.
You can what'sapp me too using the no. below.
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2021
adelafe2019:
]Hylas available for sale
2females and 1 male.

Pls .what is your location?.lam based in Ondo.
You can what'sapp me too using the no. below.
... U didnt drop ur number.. However that's my WhatsApp number above too
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Sportwin(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Do you sell for meat
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Chukabiz(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2021
gentlekeny:
Nice one Sir...
I gotta question.
Whom do u suply or sell to make money

millhouse:
same on my mind too.. Cause I haven't seen where it's prepared for consumption in my hood or anywhere else

brownemmanuel43:
Pls who are the buyers of rabbit

Don't you guys see that he is avoiding the question?
Rabbit farming is nice guys but most times, getting buyers is a very big challenge.
You can see how he is looking for buyers here.

When my guy started, the man who introduced and sold to him lied to him that getting buyers isn't an issue. He told him he will buy back from him anytime he has any for sale because there are many people in need of it but today, finding buyers is now a very big challenge to my guy.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Chukabiz:

Rabbit farming is nice guys but most times, getting buyers is a very big challenge.

When my guy started, the man who introduced and sold to him lied to him that getting buyers isn't an issue. He told him he will buy back from him anytime he has any for sale because there are many people in need of it but today, finding buyers is now a very big challenge to my guy.

That's one thing about some businesses, starting is not an issue but getting the end users or buyers is the problem
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sportwin:
Do you sell for meat
.. Yes but meat rabbits are not available at the moment
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukabiz:

Why should I avoid question about selling rabbits.. There are off takers that buy ur stock apart from from your own market.
There are also different schemes that you can tap into. For more explanation u can call me 08065400097

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chukabiz:

We introduce the person into the market before starting at all

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by ComrdDRS1: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
adetoyeshe:
Rabbits available for sale
Do you still have for sale
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by ComrdDRS1: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chukabiz:

Did your friend still have, I need buy
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Do you still have for sale
rabbits are still available .. Call or whatsapp 08065400097
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
We still dey roll for the business.. Call / chat 08065400097
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by gentlekeny(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
adetoyeshe:
We still dey roll for the business.. Call / chat 08065400097
Still in the biz?
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Yes oo.. Doing well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017 / Wema Bank Signs $50 Million Credit Facility With ECOWAS Bank / I can change my name to Mallam Bakare to get loan from Islamic bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.