Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Don't Take It For Granted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Take It For Granted. (337 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / The Only Reason I Don't Take Atheists On Nairaland Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take It For Granted. by Revadebola: 2:37am On May 29, 2017
DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.
There is an adage in my tribe, "it is when a woman remarries, she then appreciates which husband is better". It implies, it is when you lose something, then you will know the worth of it. But it ought not to be so. But the truth is, many people take somethings for granted : their job, friends, marriage, opportunities etc. Before they know it, they lose them. It is after losing them, they now realize the worth of it. Evaluate the things you have now : your job, friends, marriage, opportunities etc, count there worth, if you treasure them, then don't take them for granted. Appreciate them, cherish them and protect them, so that you don't lose them. There are things you have lost, because you took them for granted. Some of them, you may regain them, but others you will never regain them. Esau lost his birthright, later when he wanted it back and even wept for it, he never regained it. (Hebrews 12:16-17). Ensure that you don't lose your salvation in Christ. Work hard not to lose your job. There are friends you must keep, don't lose them. Work very hard at yourself not to lose your spouse or marriage. There are properties you must not lose either. Stop taking things for granted, lest you lose them.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Don't Take It For Granted. by Nobody: 12:36am On May 30, 2017
Nice post...
I especially like the sentence, "Ensure that you don't lose your salvation in Christ."
Because, it can be lost....if we continue in sin.
But if we "overcome" sin, then we can be assured if the following:
Revelation 2:7, "....To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life which is in the midst of the paradise (presence) of God."
What an awesome promise!

(1) (Reply)

God: A Wonder / What Are The Most Famous/important Questions In The Bible?” / A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.