Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Must Read: JAMB Result Upgrade And All You Need To Know - The Latest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read: JAMB Result Upgrade And All You Need To Know - The Latest (1049 Views)

WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It / The Scam Behind Jamb Result Upgrade / Is Jamb Result Upgrade Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: JAMB Result Upgrade And All You Need To Know - The Latest by AnthonyDgreat: 6:49am On May 29, 2017
Written By Anthony Chukwuebuka, CEO @ www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng

Please i don’t have much time to spend on this, but i will make it brief.

As JAMB has finally concluded the 2017 UTME examinations, many candidates will fall victims of this so called JAMB result upgrade. It’s very unfortunate that many candidates got below 180. I have seen many of them scoring 120,
130, 133, 150, 160, 165, 179, etc. Some red but still scored low while some did not even read at all. Most of them have been writing JAMB since 2010, does it
sound funny? No it doesn’t. I so much feel your pain, it may or may not be your fault because not all are made to be educated.

So what am i trying to say? Am trying to tell you that JAMB result upgrade is never possible this year because the security is very tight. I must tell you the whole truth, security is very tight this year unlike before. So, i guess there
would be no room for upgrade. Let me tell you how they will do the so called JAMB result upgrade for you this year, they will just collect your JAMB login details, use it to login and only “Edit” your score for you. NOTE: the edit will
not take effect on JAMB portal/DATA BASE. That type of edit is called photoshop. They will just send the photoshop result to you and ask you to print it out, without you knowing that your main score is still on JAMB portal/
DATA BASE.

Here, am not trying to say that JAMB result upgrading is not real, it’s real but it depends on the person that will do it for you whether he is a direct source.

Kindly NOTE that JAMB result upgrading could only be done at their main Headquarter in ABUJA. Please beware of internet fraudstars. Can’t you ask yourself this question? “Let me go and
check whether the upgrade took effect on JAMB portal”. You will see that immediately you login to JAMB portal and input your JAMB Registration Number, and click on check result, you will see that your main UTME score is still there. This is to tell you that JAMB result upgrade can only be done at their headquarter.

On the contrary, last year, a gir was defrauded N20,000 by a person known as Paul Okoye on facebook who claimed to be an admission officer in Federal Polytechnic Nekede. This Paul
Okoye on facebook has defrauded
many candidates of their hard earned money. Well, let me not talk about that for now, let me just focus on the topic for today.

Do you know that after you must have been admitted with your fake upgraded JAMB result and after you must have been attending lectures feeling that you are now a full member of the school, one day, you will be called
and be shown your real JAMB score and you will also be sent out of the instutution by which you must have spent alot of money on school fees, accommodation, etc.
You must be screened out on your final year screening, so tell me, who is fooling who? You, JAMB, the Institution, or yourself?. Some of you don’t even think twice before taking action, they don’t think of the side effect of of what
they are doing. This type of thing has happened to many students.

My advice is this, if you know your JAMB score is low for your school of choice or maybe you did not reach your school cut-off mark, this is the last opportunity for you to correct your mistakes by changing your Course/Institution as the change of course/institution is ongoing. Do not hesitate to change your course/institution to be on a safer side. You will see some candidates who chose Federal and some competitive
Universities like UNIBEN, UNILORIN, UNILAG, UNIZIK, UNIPORT, and had a low JAMB score, if you tell them to change the institution, they will refuse
and tell you that they like the school without even considering their UTME scores. It’s never good to put your eggs in one basket unless you want to stay at home till another year.

Summarily, beware of who you give your money to for JAMB result upgrading. Do not let them scam you. Once again, pray to God to direct you and give you wisdom to choose wisely. Pray to HIM so that this year admission
will favour you. Share with your friends. Thanks and God bless.

SOURCE: www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/05/a-must-read-jamb-result-upgrade-and-all-you-need-to-know-the-latest/

(1) (Reply)

[Fast Loading] Anna University Result Without DOB April May 2017/18 Is Out / Kwara Poly 2017/2018 Post UTME, Cut-off Mark And Registration Instruction / How To Succeed In Your First Year As A University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.