Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It (20944 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / All What You Need To Know About JAMB UTME Result Upgrade / The Scam Behind Jamb Result Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by SunFlow(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, WAEC Info is here gain to enlighten you. The aim of this post is to tell you that WAEC Result Upgrade is a scam. I shall tell you why it is fake and why you should not do it with this post.

This is very important…

Failing WAEC is not actually the end of your education, but looking for means of upgrading your WAEC result to have A’s or looking for WAEC result upgrade sites will make you lose your hard-earned money to scammers and intelligent fraudsters.

Let me surprise you..

Over the years, Some self-acclaimed WAEC officials have been parading the internet to illegally draw off money from unsuspecting WAEC candidates claiming to help you do WAEC result upgrade.

They claim to have access to WAEC result database. So, they promise candidates that failed the May/June or WASSCE for private candidates exam to upgrade their insufficiencies.

Don’t get me wrong…

I clearly understand the pains of failing exams despite preparations, sleepless nights and the anxiety that comes with it. I also understand how depressed frustrated one can be when you fail an exam.

But attempting to do a WAEC result upgrade will further compound your miseries. Even WAEC Nigeria in the official Websites had warned about this.

Formats used by these fraudsters for WAEC result upgrade

According to Waec Info, Below is one of the format they use:

Example

Help me thank Mr Johnson for what he have done in my life. all thanks to Mr Johnson.. Mr Johnson, help me upgrade my wace result after checking the result yesterday. If you need his help you can as well contact him : 081**********..bla bla..

Why you should not do WAEC RESULT UPGRADE

It does not matter how convincing these scammers and fraudsters could be, moreover, they are after your money.

So, in order not to fall for WAEC result upgrade scam, this are the reasons why you should not do it.

It does not work and It is a scam.
You will eventually loose your little money
You could be jailed if caught patronizing them
It could lead to depression when you find out it does not work.
Overall, the end result of WAEC RESULT UPGRADE could be devastating.

Source: https://waecinfo.com/waec-result-upgrade-is-fake-see-why/

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by SunFlow(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
there is no other way to create enlightenment than this.

fraudsters are not smiling.

CC
Dominique
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Sanemind(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ok
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by sukerefakere(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
tongue :
Your president is using an upgraded WAEC result also

undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
My attention is not needed here.
Let me carry my suggestion and go abeg.

16 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Sellfish(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
If Buhari can upgrade his WAEC, why can't we?

What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda....

Our President leads....We followsmiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by pyrex23(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by calamus(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
wait first... does that mean that jibireen's WAEC result was truly a scam after all? I said it! That result was upgraded, but Chijioke would not listen...
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by shootsight(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Even President Buhari's Waec result couldn't be upgraded. Why should any sensible person even think it is possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by SenselessIdiot: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
This scam pay me die back then for school chai cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by islandmoon: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
how can I help bubu to upgrage his waec result?

give me the man contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by helinues: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Those who really need WAEC results no longer sit for it instead they buy the results

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Those that get scammed actually deserve it. Upgrader and the upgradee are both ole barawo

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Gleefreak125(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
People still dey write WAEC?

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by theoldpretender(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Basically, in other words, nothing beats good old preparation.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very good thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by BlackSpanner: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
But Jubrin is about to contest with an upgraded Waec certificate, cos I doubt if he can score such grades appearing in his certificate.

So who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by LegalOpinion: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
If Buhari can upgrade his WAEC, why can't we?

What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda....

Our President leads....We followsmiley

"What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda" Lol.

You are high bro!

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by FunctionX(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Richiez(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice thread cool

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by klever18(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
president bubu ugraded his own, what are u now telling us?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by BarrElChapo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Okwa nabania k'ife nine g'eme, nabania x2

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by bizhop01: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
SenselessIdiot:
This scam pay me die back then for school chai cheesy grin

I will link you with EFCC soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
People who do it know they will be caught.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Then how come the Duara Zoo President tail Get the One he show to the People that Have so so F in it?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Ayobami7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by rabbit651: 2:00am On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Obbi2: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by SenselessIdiot: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2019
bizhop01:

I will link you with EFCC soon.
Ur papa

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / Nwizulams Uju Emerges The Only Student With A First Class Hons, In BBA In Ghana / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.