Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye (500 Views)

Wizkid Shares New Photo Of His First Child, Says "The Big Boss & My First Love" / Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions / TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye by EdifiedCEO: 7:48am On May 29, 2017
Tboss, former Big Brother Naija Housemate has cleared the air on her relationship with controversial senator Dino Melaye.

Speaking t a breakfast buffet at Shirley’s Confectionery, Abuja on Saturday, Tboss said, “It was a book launch and the people I work with also work with him.”

“So we got an invitation for the book launch, I was in Abuja and I went there with my company. End of story. Senator Dino Melaye is a bit funny (you know). Buts that’s all. End of story,” she added.

A picture of Tboss and Melaye at the launch of his anti-corruption book had sparked rumours.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/t-boss-my-relationship-with-melaye.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye by Nobody: 8:06am On May 29, 2017
Who ask you question, saburi.
Re: T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye by sunnysunny69(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2017
Good for you.
Re: T-boss: My Relationship With Melaye by Kitipo: 9:45am On May 29, 2017
See how she carry her standing boobs dat press for e body. Hmmmm. Kemen where r u oooo. Cum and c wat u can't do for 3months a senator is takin it in 2mins

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wants You To See This… / 2 Secrets For Becoming An Instagram Celebrity / Did You Know That Stella Damasus Is Now A Rapper? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.