Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

School Is All About MENTAL SLAVERY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Is All About MENTAL SLAVERY (574 Views)

School is not a scam / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Is All About MENTAL SLAVERY by Unikempire(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
Charles Arinze known as Cyude, who is a funky apostle in the BLW Rap Nation is out again. The SELAH guy who often drops the mic at the end of his posts on social media has come out to share his thoughts and annoyance on the schooling system which is ongoing now and also about the fact that without school you won't succeed. Below are some of his posts showing how pissed off he is with the system.

1. If self discovery will warrant you to drop out of school GO AHEAD AND DO IT! it is worth it. Let this truth be told!

2.A man who hasn't discovered himself is useless even with a degree (FIRST CLASS UPPER DIVISION). Tell them that I said so!

3. A man who has discovered himself is more useful to the world than the one with ORDINARY CERTIFICATE!

4. Certificate does not prove success...results proves it. Keep your degrees to yourself and show me results.

5. Self discovery is not taught in schools. It is not even in the curriculum. What is taught in school is mental slavery. Tell them that I said so!

Read all the posts at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/05/Unik-articles-cyude-school-is-all-about-mental-slavery.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Microsoft Azure 70-473 Exam Dumps That Make Everyone Love It / Supplementary UTME: JAMB Issues Guidelines / Valid CAMS Questions Dumps And Tips To Pass CAMS Test In First Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.