Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims (17678 Views)

Two BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Many Injured (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Passenger Buses Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Over 36 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by olisaokere(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
this post is centered mostly on ugwumba,the chief of staff..heard the Governor of imo state is trying to project him to rule imo state next term.

1 Like

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ikdaddy01(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
Must you start with Ugwumba??
Makes me think ......APC
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
you quote me instead of make I quote back.. I go dey look profile picture... God go help me sha...
Nice Gucci bag, hope Sey nobi Aba version be that o... lol..
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ogobaby23(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
speaktome:

angry angry angry

So Sad that no life was lost or that the Chief of Staff came to their rescue ?

So sad that people got up from their sleep to embark on a journey and they had to experience this trauma
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by speaktome(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:

So sad that people got up from their sleep to embark on a journey and they had to experience this trauma

Alright... Kindly add up the above sentences to ur phrase!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Ifymma(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
dtruth50:
may dea soul rest in peace including chief of staff dt rescue dem
You are sick in the head
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Ipfreely: 1:39pm On May 29, 2017
These ever increasing Puff Pieces are just ridiculous.

That's not to imply that he shouldn't assist where he's able to. But all of this grandiose and circumloctory wording is just plain silly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ziga: 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
Ipfreely:
These ever increasing Puff Pieces are just ridiculous.

That's not to imply that he shouldn't assist where he's able to. But all of this grandiose and circumloctory wording is just plain silly.

The worst thing is the pictures don't show him doing any rescuing. Unless the definition of rescue has changed.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2017
UGWUMBA my man have done well.............UCHE NWOSU the next governor of IMO state
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ThatIgboBoy: 2:05pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
when most of them are hiding in slums all over Nigeria.

Maybe they expect yorubas to relocate to the east and fix the place for them, I don't know

But if it's to form agitation, their body go dey sweet them. To start developing the biafra na war

You must be a yoruba girl

The two i nearly bleeped had pussies smelling like rotten meat. The third one stuffed her bra with stuff to make her boobs look bigger. That pussi you call pritty might likely be filled with maggots and the stench that will be oozing there with be mortuary standard. Nonsense thing
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ogobaby23(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2017
speaktome:

Alright... Kindly add up the above sentences to ur phrase!!

grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the tip wink
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by gulfer: 2:19pm On May 29, 2017
And you call this social media stunts a rescue When the supposed. Man is busy posing for pix.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by besttrader: 2:26pm On May 29, 2017
Humility is when you allows state institutions work (a template for all states)... Fund state hospitals in a manner that allow them to respond to emergencies with ambulances. Design a system that people can ring in to say 176 for emergencies and this unit reroutes such calls to your hospitals for ambulances or police for backup. That is what humility is...!!!

Not when you loot all funds and show up making calls... So who the heck are you calling? Is the Deputy Governor going to move around all accident scenes to make calls for help? It's going to take us a long way in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by dtruth50: 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
Ifymma:
You are sick in the head
if its not brain den dea is no much problem

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Escobase: 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
Hope everyone is safe. But it's surprising they have not blamed Yoruba for this.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Escobase: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

You must be a yoruba girl

The two i nearly bleeped had pussies smelling like rotten meat. The third one stuffed her bra with stuff to make her boobs look bigger. That pussi you call pritty might likely be filled with maggots and the stench that will be oozing there with be mortuary standard. Nonsense thing
Your mumu na first class. You have nothing reasonable to say. How old are you?
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ThatIgboBoy: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
Escobase:
Your mumu na first class. You have nothing reasonable to say. How old are you?

Your dumbness have gone nuclear.
You couldnt caution the idiattic afonja for the nonsense she wrote but immediately u saw my comment u remembered to type.
Foooool
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Escobase: 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Your dumbness have gone nuclear.
You couldnt caution the idiattic afonja for the nonsense she wrote but immediately u saw my comment u remembered to type.
Foooool
Im Just advising you to cool down before you develop hypertension and drop dead untop trivial issue. Ndi ara.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by ThatIgboBoy: 2:48pm On May 29, 2017
Escobase:
Im Just advising you to cool down before you develop hypertension and drop dead untop trivial issue. Ndi ara.

Omo ale jati jati
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Escobase: 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Omo ale jati jati
E dey your body. It's easy to recognize someone that was not well brought up at home. Continue.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by lozanni(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Maybe they expect yorubas to relocate to the east and fix the place for them, I don't know

But if it's to form agitation, their body go dey sweet them. To start developing the biafra na war
Seems that Oshogbo weed is taking effect. What relevance is your write up to the issue of the thread.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by fero07(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
dtruth50:
may dea soul rest in peace including chief of staff dt rescue dem

May your family members join them

1 Like

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by dtruth50: 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
fero07:

May your family members join them
guy why? u see my iv?

Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Xtopherprince(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2017
mr2kay:
For your web design/development projects hit me up today let's talk.Numbers are in the signature

Do you do ponzi sites?
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by speaktome(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:

Thanks for the tip wink

It is well with your soul!!!
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by voizofone: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
And this is news someone is telling with passion, praise singer.
Re: 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims by Sgwash: 5:40am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

that funny moment, when u are trying to throw shades, but are so incoherent. what is the relationship with what you've written, and the subject of discuss? Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Not Argue With Road Officials / Four Nigerians In Arrested Jakarta Over Proper Stay Permits / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.