Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) (34486 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Generalyemi(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria is the worst country in Africa
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by bcashy: 2:59pm On May 29, 2017
Stelvin101:
The ones I had encounter with last year Decembe, robbed me at gun point, forced me to write statement that am a fraudstar, took me to ATM machine to transfer money to them and asked me to delete the alert. God then punished them eventually cause they didn't know my bank also sent me email alert. I allowed them to enjoy themselves for good 4 days before I went to report the matter to Personnel in Navy Base Warri plus evidence and to my new Inlaw who is soldier and just got back from Borno. My money didn't only came out, those guys are still behind bars till date and are on trial plus the many beating of their lives they received in my present. Don't Bleep with AMRY combined with Navy

this story sweet me die............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by armadeo(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are unable to follow the rule of law because they have low average IQs. Black countries are at the brink of anarchy. Subhuman monkeys.

Guy go and buy sniper.

What is wrong with you?
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by leofab(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are unable to follow the rule of law because they have low average IQs. Black countries are at the brink of anarchy. Subhuman monkeys.
isnt iT stale already ? Instead canvas for the de-almagamation of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by talk2bity: 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
SARS NOW THE COLLECT RANSOM.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
leofab:
isnt iT stale already ? Instead canvas for the de-almagamation of Nigeria.

I don't care about that. I want to destroy and rebuild the black race. Right now, it is a race of subhumans. I am the Hitler it needs.

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by somebodyhelp: 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by somebodyhelp: 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by somebodyhelp: 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

You are an idiot. I applaud your stupidity. How in God's name does this nonsense you scribbled here, and the post above relate?
People using the law to rob people, and you foolishly talk about blacks unable to follow rule of law,what of you, are you Caucasian?

Keep embarrassing your parents all the time. I'm sure they wasted money to send you to school,what I don't know is if you left the course to study mortuary sciences. You speak like someone who's dead to me already.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Yungbitz(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
What is your colour?
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
Dottore:
Are they in jail already or they are still dividing their spoil

You see this man(victim) is an adherent of the law. Some could have preferred looking for justice using African Traditional System. in Igbo land it is called "offor na ogu" and "itu iyi"" it works with guaranteed results within a very short time frame especially if you are innocent and upright. In my mother's village it costs just one kolanut with 4 stalks and 200naira worth of gun powder handed over to the eldest whose role it is to intermediate. . (a kind of Court registrar). They warn the victim to be sure he has not soiled his hand in anything like murder, abortion etc lest he will first have a share of the wrath of the land.
The victim then enters the clearly marked land area stark naked and complain about the injustice. They burn the gun powder and Pronto results start unfolding in 4 days or less.

It's not juju, far from it. I've witnessed it such that you will be sorry for the assailants. No wonder most of this trigger happy an so called gallant police officers keep dying suddenly and shamefully.

*modified*
If the victim wants the assailants dead the he must give the elderly priest a life cocktail then must come back with life ram after 21 days (the victim must have seen the result by then) to say thank you for a job well done. Other wise the forces could come demanding it themselves.

Why use gunpowder that Ur village doesn't even know how to make for the ritual ...O hope you know no African community knows how to make gunpowder
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
gimakon:

You are an idiot. I applaud your stupidity. How in God's name does this nonsense you scribbled here, and the post above relate?
People using the law to rob people, and you foolishly talk about blacks unable to follow rule of law,what of you, are you Caucasian?

Keep embarrassing your parents all the time. I'm sure they wasted money to send you to school,what I don't know is if you left the course to study mortuary sciences. You speak like someone who's dead to me already.

Lol. Your anger amuses me.

The truth hurts. Blacks need to hear the truth; they are subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
gimakon:

I think you just buttressed his point , strange that you didn't even realise that he was refering to the rogue policemen

1 Like

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by dayleke: 3:21pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa o
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nigeriadondie: 3:22pm On May 29, 2017
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by mamatwiny(f): 3:23pm On May 29, 2017
Dottore:
Are they in jail already or they are still dividing their spoil

You see this man(victim) is an adherent of the law. Some could have preferred looking for justice using African Traditional System. in Igbo land it is called "offor na ogu" and "itu iyi"" it works with guaranteed results within a very short time frame especially if you are innocent and upright. In my mother's village it costs just one kolanut with 4 stalks and 200naira worth of gun powder handed over to the eldest whose role it is to intermediate. . (a kind of Court registrar). They warn the victim to be sure he has not soiled his hand in anything like murder, abortion etc lest he will first have a share of the wrath of the land.
The victim then enters the clearly marked land area stark naked and complain about the injustice. They burn the gun powder and Pronto results start unfolding in 4 days or less.

It's not juju, far from it. I've witnessed it such that you will be sorry for the assailants. No wonder most of this trigger happy an so called gallant police officers keep dying suddenly and shamefully.

*modified*
If the victim wants the assailants dead the he must give the elderly priest a life cock to shed the blood there. then must come back with life ram after 21 days (the victim must have seen the result by then) to say thank you for a job well done. Other wise the forces could come demanding it themselves.

Is your mum from umuleri or nando?
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by bossrillboss: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
I just dey imagine d kind slaps SARS don release for d man face choi.. grin grin..bt sars useless sha,if dem tell dem oya u r transfer to borno nw na to dey beg nd dey find redeployment to another state.foolish mofos.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by cytell56: 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
decatalyst:
SARS are operating as 'legal criminals'

undecided
They are armed Robbers in uniform.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Roydonzy87: 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
Those SARS are criminals in Police guise, i keep saying it that Nigeria is turning into lawless country, i have had so many encounter with them in Festac, these guys will arrest and labelled you criminal or Yahoo Boy for nothing , even after showing them your identity as a business man they won't mind you instead they will try to go through your whatsapp chat, tell me my brothers, is this the way forward? one can't move around again in Lagos mainly Festac with an Iphone or any smartphone at all without been harass by this evil men in Police guise called SARS.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by saasala(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
AZUH:
But once you speak Good English they will run away . I remember my encounter with them . They stop me at bode Thomas and first was your a criminal Me : with your father? SARS : I will slap and beat the hell out and nothing will happen. Me : tell that to touts " no much words need . SARS : where are you coming from ? Me : gon ask your father I have my freedom as a Nigerian and who's looking for me ? SARS : big slap on my face . Me : I returned it and said we can die here and it's two fighting I wasn't saying much . The team leader asked me what's wrong with clean simple English . I deserve your protection or nothing . SARS : what do you for a living Me : non of your business . SARS : let him go he's a fool Me : like your father Till today once they sight my car the next thing is let him go . Nigerians won't die if they stand for their right . P:S my lawyers always told me if you don't look for trouble you will never be bold enough to handle police . Those people are scared just like normal citizens don't ever let them intimidate you but don't talk too much . Just be calm .

Oga, seems you dont know how devilish these people are. Just make sure you dont try this your stunt at night. They can drive you away and shoot you dead, then throw you into the bush.....IT HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one SARS
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by vikstandon(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
The very reason I find it so hard to Celebrate Nigeria and Democracy... A country with high profile intimidation, harassment and extortion.
Outnumbering incidence of victimization and incrimination by so called Security agencies.
A land where rule of law is violated, her leaders ain't answerable to laws and violates court orders.
A nation where decisions are taken without due public consultation.

What is then 'democracy'...What's the import of celebrating it in an Autocratic nation.
We are indeed making mockery of ourselves.
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2017
On ur way to become a millionaire Oga go get a lawyer not charge nd bail
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by centboy123456(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Stelvin101:
The ones I had encounter with last year December, robbed me at gun point, forced me to write statement that am a fraudstar, took me to ATM machine to transfer money to them and asked me to delete the alert. God then punished them eventually cause they didn't know my bank also sent me email alert. I allowed them to enjoy themselves for good 4 days before I went to report the matter to my Navy friend who is a Personnel in Navy Base Warri plus evidence and to my new Inlaw who is soldier and just got back from Borno. My money didn't only came out, those guys are still behind bars till date and are on trial plus the many beating of their lives they received in my present. Don't Bleep with AMRY combined with Navy

People needs to know their rights but at that moment you encounter them, play along and yield to their demand and deal with them later because these people can kill you all for money and Label you criminal. They usually have unregistered gun they use in blackmailing innocent people.

dey still in bar how did u do it did tell me
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Eu24(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
They will meet their death upfront..
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2017
the police /SARS Dnt have any right to search someone's phone just dat Nigerian youth 're cowards nd Dnt no their right
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On May 29, 2017
these SARS are becoming official armed robbers oooo
Re: 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) by nephemmy(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
it's high time we stand up for what's right..its becoming too much and it's bad for Nigerian youths and everyone in general..my advice is we always move around with grade 4 weapons .lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.