Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book (30938 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ecamzy: 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
Mother of three and Wife of Nigeria Most decorated Footballer Amara Kanu celebrated her birthday and also lunched her Book Titled Health Living With Amara Kanu...

The book which is all about healthy living and well-being for both the young and old is set to hit Nigeria Vendors from Next Month...

According to Kanu Nwankwo who wished his beloved wife in his social Page also presented a cake to her on her book launching..

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by VickyRotex(f): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Huh! Lunches? "Dinners" nko? angry

Modified: Op, I see you changed it to Lunch, but its not Lunch, but Launch(es)! angry angry

You're welcome tongue

5 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Came: 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
Nothing way money no fit do now... Hmmmmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Adaigbo Gburugburu.

This one get 3rd hand value..
My wife must have 4th hand value ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Oladelson(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
OKAY O
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by swiitJese(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by francisduru: 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks to Amara Kanu
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Dottore: 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Chai
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Just passing by.....
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by sukkot: 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
everybody writing books. rubbish. what does she have to tell us ?

5 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ylaa(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one Amara, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by YelloweWest: 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one but size 10 is not everyone's goal...

6 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by tylesh(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
VickyRotex:
Huh! Lunches? "Dinners" nko? angry

Modified: Op, I see you changed it to Lunch, but its not Lunch, but Launch(es)! angry angry

You're welcome tongue
You av murdered the Op.
Op eyaff dye grin

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Bugatie(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
This lady fine jor, 31? Kanu got her early

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by morbeta(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
Humility and Kanu be like Zuma fingers and Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Unimaginable123: 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
Bugatie:
This lady fine jor, 31? Kanu got her early
Na so e dey better
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ogobaby23(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
Amara my girl. Pepper dem my dear
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Ishilove: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
Things grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by crackhouse(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
@31 and she is old like this? Na wa oo .
She dey gym?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by DoyenExchange: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by sukkot: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Things grin
like what ? how she and papillo play bedroom soccer ? lolzzz. sup wiff ya ? wink
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by kaycyor: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
Respect to Nwankwo K.
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
Amara my girl. Pepper dem my dear

Well I actually don't c anything that she can do that will pepper us .

However she looks great and I wish her the best

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
Lalasticlala how many times? angry

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by bewla(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
book
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by lanre316: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:

I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by badbreathcure101: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
So in this computer age ppl are​ still publishing books?? Who reads them?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Ishilove: 4:25pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
like what ? how she and papillo play bedroom soccer ? lolzzz. sup wiff ya ? wink
Hahahaha! Mscheeew. She wants to tell us how to get rid of the fufu induced flabs cheesy

I'm good, brah. It's been a while smiley kiss
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Iamwrath: 4:26pm On May 29, 2017
abi oo

Amara you are making us proud jare , unlike some useles jobless, smellycunt asswipes running from thread to thread at 39 looking for ways to insult Buhari , forming the devil on nairaland but spend all nights in Vigil looking for Oko alalubarika

You go tay there , yes, you , you think i don't know ? mumu people , some goats who haven't even graduated are complaining about this girl's book, they haven't read it o , they don't know the content o , but because of the beef they have, the anger the hatred .. they just have to type nonsense

Go girl .... Amara Kanu is one of the few celebrities who hasn't opened her yansh for husband stealers and her marriage has not crashed despite marrying a celebrity , una go tay there

7 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2017
tylesh:

You av murdered the Op.
Op eyaff dye grin

Tie and dye ni! grin I was helping the Op ni oo cheesy Before all those English people come and murder him here. grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by sukkot: 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! Mscheeew. She wants to tell us how to get rid of the fufu induced flabs cheesy

I'm good, brah. It's been a while smiley kiss
yeah only problem with that is there are like a million other fitness books. i would appreciate if she wrote a book on brain surgery or astronomy. haaaaa the americanization of nigeria continues. good to know you are good wink

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by feelgoodInc: 4:36pm On May 29, 2017
this is the advantage of sticking to one man, and getting married as a virgin, I've seen this also in villages where young girls give birth to 4 kids and still look young after that, Amara is a role model to all other celebrity, not like others that have malaria and post it online, or has a little quarrel and every Nigeria would know.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches / Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.