Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book (30949 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Badgers14: 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by vantage001: 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
this is the advantage of sticking to one man, and getting married as a virgin, I've seen this also in villages where young girls give birth to 4 kids and still look young after that, Amara is a role model to all other celebrity, not like others that have malaria and post it online, or has a little quarrel and every Nigeria would know.
how u take know?
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by HoleDriller(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
Amara my girl. Pepper dem my dear
Amara ur gal? undecided

Amara na person Mother oo
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by feelgoodInc: 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
vantage001:

how u take know?
she married when she was 18 years, omo kanu no go choose any kind chick na
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by vantage001: 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
she married when she was 18 years, omo kanu no go choose any kind chick na
I laugh in chinese.
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by HoleDriller(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Tie and dye ni! grin I was helping the Op ni oo cheesy Before all those English people come and murder him here. grin

I smell lies..
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by VickyRotex(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
HoleDriller:

I smell lies..

How does the lies smell? Like Vanilla or Strawberry?
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by Tedassie(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
Amara my girl. Pepper dem my dear
oya,you slay dem na kiss
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by NobleRomm(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2017
she is so beautiful.... she looks younger than 31..

in other words, she don drop three transhe is so beautiful.... she looks younger than 31..

in other words, she don drop three tran
she is so beautiful.... she looks younger than 31..

in other words, she don drop three tran
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by GuntersChain(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
Papilo the different is clear like 7up, the wife is catching up with husband you can't tell the age variation anymore. I see changes in tupac's voice
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by rattlesnake(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
She's grown old and orgly undecided
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ogobaby23(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
Tedassie:

oya,you slay dem na kiss

Abi
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ogobaby23(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
HoleDriller:

Amara ur gal? undecided

Amara na person Mother oo

Is she your mother? tongue
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by pweetiedee(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by HoleDriller(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:

Is she your mother? tongue
waka there grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by HoleDriller(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

How does the lies smell? Like Vanilla or Strawberry?
like expired kunu drink grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by tylesh(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Tie and dye ni! grin I was helping the Op ni oo cheesy Before all those English people come and murder him here. grin
And the Op still hasn't said 'thank you'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by bigfrancis21: 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
Bugatie:
This lady fine jor, 31? Kanu got her early

She was said to be 18 when she married Kanu then in the early 2000s. Their wedding was a hit in Owerri then.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
HoleDriller:
like expired kunu drink grin

Ewwwwww!!!!! Puke! Puke!! Puke!!! angry
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2017
tylesh:

And the Op still hasn't said 'thank you'

Dont mind him. cheesy He's "pridding"!
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by geronimoedeh1(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2017
Enjoy Kanu....
I'm getting my wife young..most of all these twenty somethings are spoilt..... fairly used
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by krisjovi(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2017
sukkot:
everybody writing books. rubbish. what does she have to tell us ?
judging by her physique she has a lot too say and she is worth listening to.
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by no1madman(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2017
I am Not interested. . I prefer orobo. .
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by merit1988(f): 6:31am On May 30, 2017
Being a size 10 doesn't mean ur health. It simply means ur slim.expect u HV a medical report to prove ur healthy, size doesn't count OK!
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by thebestprice(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2017
here in my hood i see lots of ladies with protruding belle. some say itz fibroid , some say itz caused by multiple abortions, but i think itz just a case of poor diet management. always eating to fill the belly without considering the quality of the meal
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her 31st Birthday In Style As She Launches Her Book by ifyElendu: 8:07am On May 30, 2017
sukkot:
everybody writing books. rubbish. what does she have to tell us ?
Then read the book and find out or better still write you that have somtin to tell us write your own..haters will never see anything good in another person just hating for no reason, na wa ooo keep hating while she goes forward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.