Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56525 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
see wetin buhari,Dom cause...stewpid,Ghanaians, come where Nigerians gather,to vomit nonsense!!!amazing!!!this is more than trespassing.. would have,ignored his posts,if it were to be an afonja,or mr a.boki..but hell no,it was a fvcking slave...unfortunate fellow.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
Ivanlxi:

Dont mind the stupid old fool.....comparing Nigeria And Ghana is like comparing Motor and wheelbarrow
Of course that's true.
I don't even know why any sane being will compare a useless underdeveloped country like nigeria to Ghana.
Ghana is ahead of nigeria in everything apart from gdp.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Efewestern: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
No sane nigerian will come to Ghana?
Hahahahahahahahahaha that means almost all nigerians are insane because it's de dream of every nigerian to visit Ghana.
All the biggest shopping malls ,hospitals, schools etc are ryt here in Ghana.
Who wouldn't like to visit such a country?
Hahahahahahahahahaha you can't afford to come to Ghana so shut up.

shut the Bleep up.. only scammers go to Ghana, no sane mind will want to visit your poor country.. you can't compete with our poorest state, not to talk of Lagos or anambra, you still believe Nigeria is one shit hole, abeg pay us a visit and see for yourself.. unlike your dirty poor Ghana.

I know how it feels to be from a poor country like Ghana, take heart hm, it's not your fault

Ewe!

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Efewestern: 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
Ivanlxi:

Dont mind the stupid old fool.....comparing Nigeria And Ghana is like comparing Motor and wheelbarrow

funny thing is that the fool believe Ghana is developed, my guy this guy need slap.

can you even compare lag with Ghana, men poverty is no good.. when a country is poor it effects her citizens way of reasoning, please let's forgive the fool.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:
see wetin buhari,Dom cause...stewpid,Ghanaians, come where Nigerians gather,to vomit nonsense!!!amazing!!!this is more than trespassing.. would have,ignored his posts,if it were to be an afonja,or mr a.boki..but hell no,it was a fvcking slave...unfortunate fellow.
Slaves?
Hahaha
You fools are slave to Ghanaians and it a gonna stay that forever.
Stupid daughter of a refugee.
You idiots are refugees all over Chad ,Niger ,and Cameron u dare talk when a Ghanaian is talking.
If not social media like where can you useless nigerian terrorists talk trash about Ghana.
You idiots re all over our prisons.
Useless smelly criminals.
Animals have more respect than you refugees

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

funny thing is that the fool believe Ghana is developed, my guy this guy need slap.

can you even compare lag with Ghana, men poverty is no good.. when a country is poor it effects her citizens way of reasoning, please let's forgive the fool.
These are nigerians.
A poor useless underdeveloped zoo.
Where on earth will you see Ghanaians in such a state.
With the poverty in that useless underdeveloped zoo you dare call a country far better than yours poor.
Mumu in chief.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=emeka1101 post=56999612]Slaves?
Hahaha
You fools are slave to Ghanaians and it a gonna stay that forever.
Stupid daughter of a refugee.
You idiots are refugees all over Chad ,Niger ,and Cameron u dare talk when a Ghanaian is talking.
If not social media like where can you useless nigerian terrorists talk trash about Ghana.
You idiots re all over our prisons.
Useless smelly criminals.
Animals have more respect than you refugees
[/quote
see slaves,epitome of slavery, is found in every Ghanaian.. from their looks, to the way they speak..what,can u guys brag of?drop buhari aside, his ancestry has links,to Ghana and Niger..what else,u only compete with our dogs, in terms of hot sexual libido..

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 8:04pm On May 29, 2017
evilyoruba:

Diabolical scratchie, it is nigerien, not Nigerian...Niger and Mali and chad people go about with legs selling such drugs
Good observation. I admire your meticulous disposition.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

shut the Bleep up.. only scammers go to Ghana, no sane mind will want to visit your poor country.. you can't compete with our poorest state, not to talk of Lagos or anambra, you still believe Nigeria is one shit hole, abeg pay us a visit and see for yourself.. unlike your dirty poor Ghana.

I know how it feels to be from a poor country like Ghana, take heart hm, it's not your fault

Ewe!
Look at a fool from a useless poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria labeling Ghana as poor.
You live in a country where common electricity is a problem.
You idiots die of hunger and famine everyday.
There are nigerian refugees all over your neighboring countries.
Over 80% of u idiots are living in abject poverty.
There are over 5 million of you idiots in Ghana .
Ghanaians in nigeria are not even more than 100.
No sensible Ghanaian will even dream of traveling to a useless poor good for nothing zoo like nigeria.
Even Somalia is far better than that zoo you hail from.
Stupid son of a terrorist.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by riczy(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=56997008] grin OP my grandmother said I should ask you the meaning of joystick?[/quote its a stick for turning hot Agidi
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Angeleena post=56999763][/quote]
We can brag of everything.
You stupid nigerians cn only brag with bokoharam and ebola.
There are over 200000 of you idiots in our schools.
There's no single Ghanaian in that zoo of yours.
You fools just can't live without Ghana.
You idiots are all over GHANA.
All the biggest hospitals, shopping malls,schools etc in west africa are in Ghana.
We have electricity, potable drinking water.
Better roads.

You idiots lack all these yet you are here comparing your useless country to Ghana.
May God punish you.idiot

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by LePrezident(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:
The report is quite confusing already. Are we talking of Nigerians or Nigeriens? I don't really see Nigerians dealing on enlargement drugs as our strong point. We focus on other vices, this field sounds new to our long list of illicit dealings.

They should not mistake those Nigerien Fulanis as us. grin

You seem like an intelligent fella.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by LePrezident(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Lilymax:
Ghanians spotted on this thread
Why u guys on "Naira"land tho undecided
Quote me let thunder strike u

Disappointing.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:

All the biggest hospitals, shopping malls,schools etc in west africa are in Ghana.
Better roads.

You idiots lack all these yet you are here comparing your useless country to Ghana.
May God punish you.idiot
you are more,punished by God,and Satan..to show,the difference between you and I,I don't even know,if Ghanaians have a forum or blogs, it's degrading,and humiliating, to my person as a Nigerian, to be in the midst,of cursed,souls..it's like,leaving my comfortable room,to be in a dog's kernel..u guys,are filled with unnecessary hate,and envy for Nigerians.. you guys are respected,as Africans today, coz of naija..an okro tree,can never outgrown it owner..ur girls are par ambulating all over naija,coz they know it's the real deal...idiots,keep ur eyes out of naija, if u hate it,with so much passion...retarded slave..abeg no come,spoil market, for Juliet Ibrahim, bfre she uses,her two-left legs,swear for ur generation.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:19pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

swerve please...you have a"country",yet ur women,still drool at the sight,of Nigerian men?in fact,having a Nigerian, is counted as an achievement, ask Juliet Ibrahim,and madam Yvonne,.. nonsense, if not for buhari, who isn't a real Nigerian, would ants,like you Ghanaians spit thrash, to our faces?please go get,a life..hate what,you can't have,is allowed, we are,your Lords, so deal with it.
oh shut up you smelly, dirty, filfty, brainless witch! when reasonable people are talking you are the least to talk since you are cheap and worthless. your women are hoes and we Ghanaian men find no pleasure in them because they are shapeless, ugly, bleachers, arrogant and disrespectful. they do anything as low as being hoes in Italy or Dubai and being baby factory mama's just for money. you ladies are below our standards. look at your ugly, zombified, horror face, you are so ugly that your make up couldnt hide your ugliness. you make me puke. BTW look at your useless baby factory sisters.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2017
he bears"emeka" inferiority, complex..what about,"koffi" dafo"kwame...nonsense,names of oracles..
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Efewestern: 8:21pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
These are nigerians.
A poor useless underdeveloped zoo.
Where on earth will you see Ghanaians in such a state.
With the poverty in that useless underdeveloped zoo you dare call a country far better than yours poor.
Mumu in chief.

Those are Fulani, how are you sure they are Nigerian? , am from Delta state, believe me we can feed your poor country for the next 100000yrs.

and there you go bragging about electricity, the moment we stop supplying you gas, then be ready to face darkness, you should be thankful to us.

poor rubbish ghana, my tribe is even richer than your entire country.

next time if you want to compare, compare with your mates, maybe gambia

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by bizzibodi(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:

Better roads.

May God punish you.idiot
ewooo!an ipob yut now claiming ghana!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

keep shut.. an average Nigerian is better than you lots.. see small Ghana oo.. that poor country.. don't blame you sha.. you can't even compete with some states In Nigeria you come here they form big man.

donkey sef dey talk to massa hahaha
look at this hell hole king trying to sound relevant. you now see why I call Nigeria a certified failed state? just look at it!

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ekensi01: 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
You now wants to compare dark ugly smelly shapeless nigerian babe's to Ghanaian babes?
0 goto Acara and i will help you with akamu.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
oh shut up you smelly, dirty, filfty, brainless witch! when reasonable people are talking you are the least to talk since you are cheap and worthless. your women are hoes and we Ghanaian men find no pleasure in them because they are shapeless, ugly, bleachers, arrogant and disrespectful. they do anything as low as being hoes in Italy or Dubai and being baby factory mama's just for money. you ladies are below our standards. look at your ugly, zombified, horror face, you are so ugly that your make up couldnt hide your ugliness. you make me puke. BTW look at your useless baby factory sisters.
omo,see pained bastard..#ntoor#i don't bleach,and would never trade my colour for anyfin else..you Ghanaians, are reason blacks are still referred to as"monkeys" from your looks,to ur accent..take it,or leave it,you are respected,as an African, today,because of we Nigerians.. what are Ghanaians, known for??sex freaks...abeg,go and buy,that drug,for ur organ to increase to high heaven,so ur secondary school babe,would brag of you, at school tomorrow..

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

you are more,punished by God,and Satan..to show,the difference between you and I,I don't even know,if Ghanaians have a forum or blogs, it's degrading,and humiliating, to my person as a Nigerian, to be in the midst,of cursed,souls..it's like,leaving my comfortable room,to be in a dog's kernel..u guys,are filled with unnecessary hate,and envy for Nigerians.. you guys are respected,as Africans today, coz of naija..an okro tree,can never outgrown it owner..ur girls are par ambulating all over naija,coz they know it's the real deal...idiots,keep ur eyes out of naija, if u hate it,with so much passion...retarded slave..abeg no come,spoil market, for Juliet Ibrahim, bfre she uses,her two-left legs,swear for ur generation.
Hahahaha why am I even arguing with a smelly shapeless nigerian baboon like you?
You fools are obsessed with Ghana to the extent that Ghana's name is mentioned all over this useless forum.
You fools hate Ghana but cnt stop talking about it.
Such useless morons.
There are over 2milluon nigerian girls in Ghana.
Prostituting all over.
Juliet was made glo ambassador because she beautiful than all you smelly shapeless nigerian apes.
She's there for business ok.
Unlike your useless women who are all over Ghana engaging in prostitution.
It's even disgusting to be exchanging words with a nigerian.
You guys are seen as animals and criminals here.
nigerians can't even compare themselves with animals in Ghana.
mess off u smelly shapeless ugly baboon

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:
he bears"emeka" inferiority, complex..what about,"koffi" dafo"kwame...nonsense,names of oracles..
hoe hoe hoe! dirty, stinky ugly hoe! look at your warthog face. I'm sure you are a baby factory mama.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
Amina,is at united nations building..Beyonce celebrated,our ngozi adichie..the only time,Ghanaian women,show themselves,it has to do with bedmatics...dogs...till today,Yvonne is remembered, as a used,dumped sex tool .#ntoooooor#

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

omo,see pained bastard..#ntoor#i don't bleach,and would never trade my colour for anyfin else..you Ghanaians, are reason blacks are still referred to as"monkeys" from your looks,to ur accent..take it,or leave it,you are respected,as an African, today,because of we Nigerians.. what are Ghanaians, known for??sex freaks...abeg,go and buy,that drug,for ur organ to increase to high heaven,so ur secondary school babe,would brag of you, at school tomorrow..
looking at your sisters! they took one Kobo just to become baby factory mama's. they are cheaper than sawdust

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ashawopikin(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
And you idiots are cleaning gutters and toilets in Ghana so shut up.
I'm even surprised to here that there are Ghanaians in a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
What do u idiots have there apart from famine and strange diseases. ..
e pain am, una population wet no even reach oshodi, una no get mouth una b like ant for where we Nigerians dey

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

Take your shapeless body away.
You nigerians are the reason why Africans are called monkeys.
Ugly set of baboons.
And what did you just say?
Ghanaians are respected because of nigerians? Hahahaha
Why then are you idiots not respected?

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:
Amina,is at united nations building..Beyonce celebrated,our ngozi adichie..the only time,Ghanaian women,show themselves,it has to do with bedmatics...dogs...till today,Yvonne is remembered, as a used,dumped sex tool .#ntoooooor#
bleaching in Nigeria is a hobby. #proudly Naija. see your ugly nose, that nose Can move mountains.

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
hoe hoe hoe! dirty, stinky ugly hoe! look at your warthog face. I'm sure you are a baby factory mama.
hehehehe,this is how I handle, balless,cowards...to the point,they resort to cheap jabs...don't mess,with a Nigerian lady,both online and outside world..abu'm a full fledged IGbo,girl..no room for shit...so now, run along, cry to ur momma's black,saggy breast.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
ashawopikin:
e pain am, una population wet no even reach oshodi, una no get mouth una b like ant for where we Nigerians dey
sadly ,you are a nigerian.....haha I'm sad for you.
You idiots can start arguing with Ghanaians when you get access to electricity. .......hahaha

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ashawopikin(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
did you see me among them? I don't have the time to step foot in the hopeless country without a president. where all your women are hoes in Italy or Dubai

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by leathalbeast: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
ashawopikin:
what's the use of your population if life is a hellhole in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68