Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56522 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

hmmmm....ur bitchy,mum owes the entire world,an apology...what was she,thinking wen,she didn't flush u,down the Larine toilet,in Ashanti? how could she,do this to humanity??ugly,slowpoke,with saliva dripping out,u Ghanaians, are ugly..pathetic creatures,God doesn't make mistake,but you all are his greatest mistake...after Sodom,its Ghana,it's going,to be fire,and brimstones... at least we use bread,for period.. excess food,after using it we still,force it down your throats,to eat...poor rats,they use a so single,nakpin throughout their cycle..from their big,black, faces u know...
What is this smelly shapeless ape saying?
Go and bath okk.
The stench is too much.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Oildichotomy(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
LePrezident:

smiley

You seem like an intelligent fella.
shocked Thanks
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
What is this smelly shapeless ape saying? Go and bath okk. The stench is too much.
what stench,..eat my used pad,tastes better than Ghana jellof rice...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by bigrich911(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
Now to an important issue, Ghanaian ladies are special and some reasonable Nigerians can attest to this, example is atiku abubakar's son, he left hoes like you in Nigeria to come and marry a Ghanaian beauty. that's how valuable my women are.
so now to the main point : whose gonna marry an ugly hoe with stench between her legs like you? #food for thought.
that was a biz transaction, do ur findings very well, u see that the girls parent is one of the richest or most influential in ghana. So just shit that hole up
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Efewestern: 9:07pm On May 29, 2017
jessedaflow:
just shut up and blame ur leaders nt ghana

shut up too, I won't sit back and watch one poor country insult our integrity, if the insult is coming from south Africans I might no get mad, but ghana? , hell no.. they are to poor to insult us, your country entire budget is not up to 8% of out budget.. you should be competing with Lagos or anambra, not Nigeria

Next time respect your elders, we are not mate, when it comes to Africa we make the rules.. why you lots do as we say.

poor black country.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:08pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

what stench,..eat my used pad,tastes better than Ghana jellof rice...
So you've been eating your pad(bread) too?
Are you this useless and poor?
Atleast go and bath okkk
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Oildichotomy(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
sweetgala:

A certain region in Nigeria is known for individuals who have and will do the unbelievable​
You are playing that card. The report said Nigerians, Or you mischievously omitted that part? sad

The paint rub off on all of us, don't try and deflect baba
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by jessedaflow: 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

shut up too, I won't sit back and watch one poor country insult our integrity, if the insult is coming from south Africans I might no get mad, but ghana? , hell no.. they are to poor to insult us, your country entire budget is not up to 8% of out budget.. you should be competing with Lagos or anambra, not Nigeria

Next time respect your elders, we are not mate, when it comes to Africa we make the rules.. why you lots do as we say.

poor black country.
south African even worst past ghana nw
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
Now to an important issue, Ghanaian ladies are special and some reasonable Nigerians can attest to this, example is atiku abubakar's son, he left hoes like you in Nigeria to come and marry a Ghanaian beauty. that's how valuable my women are.
so now to the main point : whose gonna marry an ugly hoe with stench between her legs like you? #food for thought.
bastard,u leave important issue,to talk about marriage/sex...and hey,mind you, I know my worth,and would never impose ma ass,on a Nigga...ur Ghanaian ladies are known, for that...sex dolls.. that was how,Yvonne imposed,her Ghanaian skinny ass on iyanya,and he broke her waist...Juliet divorced her, Ghanaian husband to be with,a Nigerian.. u guys, are lucky, I haven't bashed,anyone of u on Twitter, else I would,make you apes,weep for ages...imagine,dogs,wan RUb shoulder, with master..cox we allow,una wan shine... monkeys..
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by jessedaflow: 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
What is this smelly shapeless ape saying?
Go and bath okk.
The stench is too much.
lolz this 1touch u abi
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:
So you've been eating your pad(bread) too?
Are you this useless and poor?
Atleast go and bath okkk
wetin,did one type?IDIOT,with swollen black lips..don't mess with,a Nigerian lady...Buffon,of the highest,order..
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

poor black country.
So Ghana is poor and there are over 5 million of you fools there?
Hahahaha
The annual budget of nigeria is about 23 billion( 150million people ) dollars.
That of Ghana is about 12 billion.(25 million people )
Now tell me ,which country is poorer?
You don't even know your owns country's budget yet you are here fooling around.
Your useless country is very poor.
Over 80% of u idiots are living in abject poverty.
Most of u idiots are dying out of hunger and famine.
You idiots are refugees all over Niger,Cameroon n Chad.
Go and compare your useless good for nothing zoo to Somalia okk.
Ghana is not your mate.
Go and check Human development index n see where ur useless poor underdeveloped country is ranked.
Not even close to Ghana.
slowpoke from a poor useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:

wetin,did one type?IDIOT,with swollen black lips..don't mess with,a Nigerian lady...Buffon,of the highest,order..
Don't mess with a nigerian lady? Hahahahahahahahahaha u mean smelly shapeless nigerian ladies.
Are u going to kill me with your bad smell or what?
Pray not to be kidnap by bokoharam .
Useless idiot from a useless poor underdeveloped zoo

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by jessedaflow: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:

So Ghana is poor and there are over 5 million million of you fools there?
Hahahaha
The annual budget of nigeria is about 23 billion( 10million people ) dollars.
That of Ghana is about 12 billion.(25 million people )
Now tell me ,which country is poorer?
You don't even know your owns country's budget yet you are here fooling around.
Your useless country is very poor.
Over 80% of u idiots are living in abject poverty.
Most of u idiots are dying out of hunger and famine.
You idiots are refugees all over Niger,Cameroon n Chad.
Go and compare your useless good for nothing zoo to Somalia okk.
Ghana is not your mate.
Go and check Human development index n see where ur useless poor underdeveloped country is ranked.
Not even close to Ghana.
slowpoke from a poor useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
mumu dnt compare nigeria with ghana in terms of revenue, Nigerians re much more higher despite of even looted ones..
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Angeleena(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
I take a bow....u Ghanaians, are ingrates,inconsequential imbeciles, black mofos,the major reason why,whites still perceive Africans as being backward..I understand, the feeling,it's a great joy,and gives u dogs,a badge of honour to brawl with a Nigerian... but don't mess with me,coz am y'all nemesis,forget the nonsense, ur fellow monkeys,do on twitter...I would,rather break my phone,than being in a Ghanaian forum,or blog... wtf!!!am I going, backward or forward?? so,I understand when u gays,encroach, but y'all shouldn't intrude,where ur masters are gathered... slaves,never try to outshine, their masters...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
jessedaflow:
mumu dnt compare nigeria with ghana in terms of revenue, Nigerians re much more higher despite of even looted ones..
Who's talking about revenue?
I'm talking about annual budget dickhead.
The annual budget of nigeria is not even twice that of Ghana yet the population of nigeria is about 8 times that of Ghana.
And you fools are calling Ghana poor meanwhile nigeria is poorer.
A poor useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria....
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by jessedaflow: 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
emeka1101:

Who's talking about revenue?
I'm talking about annual buget dickhead
pussy mouth anual buget comes after internal revenue..seems ghana budget wat the can't acquire
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ekensi01: 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
jessedaflow:
u willl neva get wise in ur life again,giant of whr in which aspect bro get a life
Africa. Aspect: You are in Nigerian forum not in a Ghanian one. Ghana is completely not the type to talk to us.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
Angeleena:
I take a bow....u Ghanaians, are ingrates,inconsequential imbeciles, black mofos,the major reason why,whites still perceive Africans as being backward..I understand, the feeling,it's a great joy,and gives u dogs,a badge of honour to brawl with a Nigerian... but don't mess with me,coz am y'all nemesis,forget the nonsense, ur fellow monkeys,do on twitter...I would,rather break my phone,than being in a Ghanaian forum,or blog... wtf!!!am I going, backward or forward?? so,I understand when u gays,encroach, but y'all shouldn't intrude,where ur masters are gathered... slaves,never try to outshine, their masters...
We educate you fools.
You idiots are just ungrateful.
Fools who always tries to insult Ghanaians/Ghana at the least given chance.
You fools are full of inferiority complex.
Now go and bath u smelly shapeless baboon
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
ekensi01:
Africa. Aspect: You are in Nigerian forum not in a Ghanian one. Ghana is completely not the type to talk to us.
Yhhh that's true.nigeria is in the league of Somalia, Yemen n Afghanistan.
We know that.
So u fools should stop mentioning Ghana's name on this useless forum ok.
Ghanaians are too intelligent and sensible to exchange words with useless nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
You foolish useless good for nothing nigerians just can't hide your hatred and jealousy towards Ghanaians.
As soon as they saw Ghana in the article then they started insulting even without any provocation.
Just because it's Ghana.
The Inferiority complex among you nigerian idiots towards Ghana/Ghanaians is legendary.
Meanwhile your useless terrorism infested zoo is nowhere near Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
Your women are worth nothing but quick fúcks! What value is a blek Ghanaian dumb ass babe be to any man if not as a sperm bank and penís massager?

Common ask your mom before the 1983 deportation

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by emeka1101: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
Efewestern:

babe why will you be mentioning Achebe and soyinka na, ghana know anything, which record them don break,? you suppose they compare there best with some school principal for naija.

those ungrateful being. am ready for them today.
See mumu.
Can you idiots compare yourselves with Ghanaians in terms of individual/country's achievements?
You idiots doesn't even come close.

First to gain Independence .

First to win Under 17 world cup.

First and only black man to be a UN secretary general.

First and only to win Under 20 world cup.

First African country to join the UN peace keeping mission.

The first black man to ever command a space ship (Nasa)

First country the first black president of U.S visited.

First black female neurosurgeon.

Dr Thomas Mensah (A Ghanaian who schooled in Ghana from primary to first degree) invented the fibre optic cable...which enables you to download and upload pictures and videos easily

1. Professor Nicholas Ossei-Gerning

He is a consultant interventional cardiologist at University Hospital of Wales in the UK. In June he flew into Ghana and operated on a dying friend who had been denied a visa fora heart surgery in the UK. Prof. Ossei-Gerning operated on him in a makeshift theatre and saved his life.

2. Dr Ave Kludze

He is a rocket scientist, a complex systems engineering, design expert and a senior NASA Spacecraft systems engineer.

Born in Hohoe, in the Volta Region of Ghana, Dr Kludze has held positions at various NASA Centers including the NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia and NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, where he became if not the first African, the first Ghanaian to ever fly (command and control) a Spacecraft in Orbit (including the ERBS and TRMM Spacecraft, etc. for NASA from a mission control center).

3. Dr Ashitey Trebi-Ollenu

He is a Ghanaian-born resident of the United States of America. He is a robotics Engineer at NASA and is the leader of a team that designs robots for NASA missions.

READ ALSO: Ghanaians fears heightens as Appiah, Essien, Desailly feared caught in Turkey turmoil

4. Prof. Nii Narku Quaynor

He is a scientist and engineer who has played an important role in the introduction and development of the Internet throughout Africa.

In December 2007, Quaynor was awarded the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award from the IETF (The Internet Engineering Task Force). Also on 26 June 2013, he was selected for induction into the Internet Hall of Fame by the Internet Society.

5. Afua Hirsch

Afua Hirsch is a journalist, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage. Born in Stavanger, Norway, to an English father and a Ghanaian mother, she grew up in England

6. Dr Thomas Mensah

Thomas O. Mensah (Dr.) ( c. 1950) is a Ghanaian-born chemical engineer and inventor. His works are in fields relating to the developments in Fiber Optics and Nanotechnology. He was awarded 7 USA and worldwide patents in Fiber Optics within a period of six years.

7. Amma Asante

She is a British born to Ghanaian parents. She is a screenwriter, film director, and former actress. She wrote and directed A Way of Life (2004). Her second film as a director was Belle in 2013

8. Lord Bernard Ribeiro

Bernard Francisco Ribeiro, Baron Ribeiro, is a British surgeon who served as president of the Royal College of Surgeons of England from 2005 to 2008. He has created a life peer in 2010 and sits in the House of Lords on the Conservative benches. He was born in Ghana and schooled at Dean Close School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, and at Middlesex Hospital Medical School.

9. Her ladyship Mrs Justice Mabel Maame Agyemang

She is an expert superior court judge who has served in the judiciaries of the Governments of Ghana, The Gambia and Swaziland. She was the first female Chief Justice of the Gambia.

10. Ozwald Boateng

He is an English fashion designer of Ghanaian descent, known for his trademark twist on classic British tailoring and bespoke style. His client list includes heavyweigh

The first black UN president was Ghanaian, Alex Quaison-Sackey

The first black mayor of Eastern Europe was Ghanaian, Peter Bossman

The first foreign leader Invited By J.F.Kennedy to the White House was Ghanaian, Kwame Nkrumah

The first African head of State invited by George W.Bush is Ghanaian, J.A Kufuor

The first black cabinet minister of Britain, and also one of the first black MPs is Ghanaian, Lord Boateng

The first black African University professor of Anthropology in the world was Ghanaian, K.A Busia

The first African to receive a doctorate in law from the University of London, J.B Danquah

The first female amphibian biologist in West Africa is Ghanaian, Sandra Owusu-Gyamfi

The first black African to perform a heart transplant is Ghanaian, Dr Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng

The first African footballer to play in Germany was Ghanaian, C.K Gyamfi

The first player to score a goal at the 1972 Olympic Games in munich was Ghanaian, Kwesi Owusu

The first British Athlete to win gold medals in 100m & 200m at the World Youth Championships, and also win medals at senior levels and U18, U20, U23 is of Ghanaian origin, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey

In 1983&1991 a Ghanaian, Ferdie Ato Adoboe set a world record by running 100m backwards in 12.7 and 13.1 seconds

The first country to win the African Cup of nations 4 times was Ghana

The first woman awarded best evening wear at Miss World is a Ghanaian, Manuela Medie

The first black woman to become Miss Sweden is Ghanaian, Malou Hansson

The man who designed the African American Museum in Washington is Ghanaian, David Adjaye

The first soldier in british service to fire a shot in World War I was Ghanaian, Alhaji Grunshi

The first African to record in Jazz in the U.S and also the first African to host programmes with the BBC was Ghanaian, Kofi Ghanaba

The first female speaker of parliament in West Africa is Ghanaian, Joyce Bamford-Addo

One of London's first black doctors was Ghanaian

The oldest European building in Africa is in Ghana

The longest feast table in the Guinnness Book of World Records is held by Ghana

The first and oldest film training institution in Africa is in Ghana

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:
You are playing that card. The report said Nigerians, Or you mischievously omitted that part? sad

The paint rub off on all of us, don't try and deflect baba
No, you're wrong. The report states Nigerien (people from Niger).
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
leathalbeast:
Ghana swag!!! we ruleth like no other. any challenger? coz we will happily and seamlessly slay these bokos.

Na devil go destroy your destiny as he destroyed your papa and mama own when he turned them to shoe shiners and porridge hawkers in Nigeria.

* 90 percent of your annual budget is gotten from charity by foreign donors

* Your economy is worth only 50 miserable billion dollars. So how can your yearly budget be 12 billion?

Are your a demented ape with no cognitive abilities?

* Ghana is not in too 10 richest country in Africa

* You can't even host any international event

* Accra is not in the global map

You're the living specimen of laziness and unenthusiastic living ghosts. Everlasting Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Lilymax(f): 9:53pm On May 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Disappointing.
What is?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:
The report is quite confusing already. Are we talking of Nigerians or Nigeriens? I don't really see Nigerians dealing on enlargement drugs as our strong point. We focus on other vices, this field sounds new to our long list of illicit dealings.

They should not mistake those Nigerien Fulanis as us. grin
Lord pray grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
Chidizman:

You animal with no base. You scallywag that does not know his betters. You filth, belched from pits filled with cankerworm. You nomad cursed with trampling hard earth. You stupid goat who has refused to learn. I got a report that you're obstructing justice. Why come to another country's forum to insult them? Is that the way they train you retards over there? I would advise you scurry away from here lest we feed your disgusting meat to the dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.