Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares (2737 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Olanrefront3355(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
While many Nigerians are busy picturing the baby mama status as a thing of great shame, many girls are delightfully basking in the euphoria of the baby mama status. Lol. As a matter of fact, Davido’s generally accepted number 1 baby mama, Sophie Momodu, is using her baby mama status as a means of promoting her image on the media and offline.

The celebrity baby mama recently had an argument with some folks on her page “Baby Mama Association.” In the course of the argument, Sophie Momodu reacted to an internet troll who insulted her by calling the troll’s attention to her status as a baby mama. Sophie declared herself the president, ancestor, and boss of the baby mama association.

This has left Nigerians shocked, as they never imagined that someone would pride herself in being a baby mama. On the flipside, Ayomide Labinjo might disagree with Sophie’s claim, as she insists her daughter was sired by the singer, making her the president and not Sophia. But then, Davido has crowned Sophia as the first. So, she’s definitely right about her claim. We wish her is a fruitful reign & tenure because if she’s not careful, another girl might take her crown.

http://gisthut..nl/2017/05/i-am-president-of-davido-baby-mama.html

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by NwaAmaikpe: 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
Shame and dignity dead and buried.

Tomorrow someone will ask why men don't respect women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Cloud007: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
Shame no dey angry

1 Like

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Good for you
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Young03(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
Oh lawd

and one girl dey tell me say she go remove d belle wey she get for me because i no b celebrity
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Enemking: 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm. ..smh

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Tynasparks(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
Holy mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really end time..... shocked
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by whitebeard(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
what do u mean association every where even davido's slay queens have their own association...!!

chai..!!
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
Tyrion Lannister has this to say. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Basic123: 8:30pm On May 29, 2017
E ri dindinrin,adojutini omo...
Olori awon adalemosu...Aiye ti fee pare,walahi nkan itiju,nkan abuku laiye fi n se faari.
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2017
Ashaw.......

Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by OKorowanta: 10:27pm On May 29, 2017
Na she be the first baby mama sef?
Make una allow dis Sophie breathe.
Re: I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association - Sophie Momodu Declares by Nobody: 5:29am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Shame and dignity dead and buried.

Tomorrow someone will ask why men don't respect women.
Read my signature bra!!!

(1) (Reply)

15 Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Moms & Their Cute Kids / E-money And Friend Enjoying Bottles Of Expensive Wine In His Mansion - Photo / Actress Omotola Adebayo Looking gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.