Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (87566 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Florblu(f): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
I passed through oshodi this afternoon around some minutes to 3 and there was commotion and I heard a gunshot but I couldn't wait to see where the gunshot came from and all that happened because I ran away and entered a bus that wasn't going to my destination I later alighted at the next bustop and retraced my steps but not back to Oshodi. I saw herds of guys/men with cardboard abi na placards.

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Funjosh(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Yesterday was his rally and Today he will be buried. Thank God for the peaceful atmosphere so far after his death.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hedonistic: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Funjosh:
Yesterday was his rally and Today he will be buried. Thank God for the peaceful atmosphere so far after his death.

Hope his burial wouldn't provide the opportunity for mayhem to unfold.

Meanwhile, any word on the particular assailant that killed him. The guy who pulled the trigger... Has he been identified... Found.... Dispatched to the great beyond too?

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by chuxjay(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
hedonistic:

Hope his burial wouldn't provide the opportunity for mayhem to unfold.

Meanwhile, any word on the particular assailant that killed him. The guy who pulled the trigger... Has he been identified... Found.... Dispatched to the great beyond too?

three people were killed. Arowijove street was hell last night even up to oyegunwa. Meanwhile, Samuel/salami streets in Mafoluku was hell as there was pandemonium
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by chuxjay(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Expecting more violence today cos he's to be buried today but I'm not yet sure when he is to be buried
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Lorlahlizzy(f): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
chuxjay:
Expecting more violence today cos he's to be buried today but I'm not yet sure when he is to be buried
his burial is today ....dey ave brought his corpse to this house in saka street...come see cry....
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Owiii(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=chuxjay post=57118292]

three people were killed. Arowijove street was hell last night even up to oyegunwa. Meanwhile, Samuel/salami streets in Mafoluku was hell as there was pandemonium[/quote
I stay on mutiatu and last night, I was going to church and saw people running around Samuel, I had to run back home too.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by niyi123: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Owiii post=57120623][/quote]

So you abandoned church because of mere running.
You lack faith

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dotcomnamename: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
niyi123:

So you abandoned church because of mere running.
You lack faith

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please you guys should tell me. Was It not the Hamburger who attacked his rivals house first?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Gwagon019: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Please you guys should tell me. Was It not the Hamburger who attacked his rivals house first?

Yeah he attacked his rivals at Ago-owu street Shogunle, they fled and re enforced which led to the tragic incident. Between Hamburger was involved in the murder of a youth called (ETE) some years ago, he stays at Saka street, son of Iya Godo. R.I.P to everyone and let who ever deserves Heaven be judged by God

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Stevo30: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

From all reports he didnt attack first. They said that there was pandemonium after the canceled ward primary election close to his place and he went with his boys before he was attacked. If you have any contrary reports beside all the reports in the media, then state it.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stevo30:

From all reports he didnt attack first. They said that there was pandemonium after the canceled ward primary election close to his place and he went with his boys before he was attacked. If you have any contrary reports beside all the reports in the media, then state it.

I don't fully grab this ur narrative o. Was he not a party in the shoot-out?

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gwagon019:

Yeah he attacked his rivals at Ago-owu street Shogunle, they fled and re enforced which led to the tragic incident. Between Hamburger was involved in the murder of a youth called (ETE) some years ago, he stays at Saka street, son of Iya Godo. R.I.P to everyone and let who ever deserves Heaven be judged by God

Then na good riddance be that nah!
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Stevo30: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
The first time I eared of Hamburger was during the incidence of that boy in Shogunle. Ladipo boys and shogunle boys were reported to have clashed after a football game and a boy from shogunle was reportedly killed by hambuger boys. It degenerated to a big fight with police drafted to Ladipo bus stop for days. Hamburger was reported to have ran away. I was on Odalume one day after baout six month to incident when I heard that people shouting where is hambuger. Shogunle boys destroyed all vehicles on Odalume that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Ekpoma25: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please o..... who is around Shogunle / Oshodi, how is the area now? which route is safe to pass going to Wuruola - Ladipo area?

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Aremu01(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Florblu:
I passed through oshodi this afternoon around some minutes to 3 and there was commotion and I heard a gunshot but I couldn't wait to see where the gunshot came from and all that happened because I ran away and entered a bus that wasn't going to my destination I later alighted at the next bustop and retraced my steps but not back to Oshodi. I saw herds of guys/men with cardboard abi na placards.
Smiles... Fola joor rora o
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hedonistic: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stevo30:
The first time I eared of Hamburger was during the incidence of that boy in Shogunle. Ladipo boys and shogunle boys were reported to have clashed after a football game and a boy from shogunle was reportedly killed by hambuger boys. It degenerated to a big fight with police drafted to Ladipo bus stop for days. Hamburger was reported to have ran away. I was on Odalume one day after baout six month to incident when I heard that people shouting where is hambuger. Shogunle boys destroyed all vehicles on Odalume that day.

Destroyed all vehicles on Odalume? You don't mean it. What year was this?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dfrost: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2017
moonloved:
Some are well trained by their parents but they just choose to be agbero

You are right. I told a colleague of mine that I was born and grew up partly in Mafoluku. She didn't believe me.

We are essentially what we want to be in life.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dfrost: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2017
moonloved:
no be isolo Mc dey stay?

I see him around with his humvee once in a while but can't ascertain if he stays in Isolo. I don't think he would want to stay close to Oshodi because of reprisals. Time to move out of Lagos seriously. The gangsterism is getting worse.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dfrost: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Seems a lot of urbane and 'correct' fellows live around this Shogunle/Oshodi hood, representing well here on Nairaland... How come I rarely got to see them during the prolonged period I was out and around there? And to think there are only a few decent joints around, abi na only GRA and so forth una dey hang out?

Life is 99% defined by our individual choices not what the environment defines for us.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Stevo30: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Destroyed all vehicles on Odalume? You don't mean it. What year was this?

That should be 2004 or 2005
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2017
dfrost:

You are right. I told a colleague of mine that I was born and grew up partly in Mafoluku. She didn't believe me.

We are essentially what we want to be in life.
we choose to be what we want to be. Was born and brot up in Oshodi/Shogunle/Isale Eko but u can never know
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=ashantitope post=57063437][/quote] can u imagine. Just 49yrs
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Meesquared(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stevo30:
I should know you then. I lived in his father's house years back and I was well around when I they destroyed the cars on the street. my father's Mercedes Benz was destroyed too. his father died in 2009
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by cleanshaven(m): 3:51am On Jun 04, 2017
moonloved:
we choose to be what we want to be. Was born and brot up in Oshodi/Shogunle/Isale Eko but u can never know
but that gragra go still dey body small, you will show it if anybody want to dey form van Damme
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Jlow2: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
onyxo76:
hambuger why all these chairmen dey always get funny names like these? tokyo,auxiliary etc
i guess does wer d ones from ibadan,forgot back axle, but oboy i see picture of hamburger house during his burial on tv,shey na keke treasurer?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by chuxjay(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
I guess the whole issue is dead and buried but one thing is sure, Oluomo's reign of terror is over and gone forever
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hedonistic: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
chuxjay:
I guess the whole issue is dead and buried but one thing is sure, Oluomo's reign of terror is over and gone forever
How sure are you about that?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by chuxjay(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
hedonistic:

How sure are you about that?

As at today being the 6th of June around 8:53pm Nigerian time there hasn't been any violent incident.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.