Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy (37135 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Einl(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
What do you expect bro? There's hunger in the land.. What a pity!

Hunger enough to scam people??
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by anigbajumo(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
Einl:

I'm not on Microsoft level...but I think I'm trying ..and I'm not scamming anybody.

I suppose you support the scammers...?

Lol,is it a mist for u to put mouth on wat u knw nothing about...It is the sprit of give and take,I pay out nd I receive, where is the scam??scam or no scam mmm is paying me since February....

As an undergraduate, my work is paying me nd mmm has also been there for me,mmm money is like free money.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
Einl:

Hunger enough to scam people??
To Have traded their common sense and dignity with the meagre offered to them by this scam of a thing called MMM
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
burkingx:
grin

U are good
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Olibboy: 10:45pm On May 29, 2017
I'm in osun state
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by lonelydora: 10:46pm On May 29, 2017
Nne5:
Chuddy you'll never go unpunished

How much did you lose?
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by donj84: 11:14pm On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
I need clarifications please.

I don't know how this MMM thing works,but i have read a lot of complaints of people losing plenty of money to what is termed a scam.

If a scam happens,That means a crime has been committed. So,in respect to this MMM. Who should be held liable?the guys in these pictures?

If yes. I will like the Police to start the arrest with the guy in the third picture that has a shiny gorimapa head.

Something tells me he ate the most money.
talk like a literate na!!! you just saw someone pics and say police should arrest him and who told you MMM is a criminal group,you can jump up for all those politicians collecting naija money and you wont say police should arrest them, you are here saying police should arrest the man!!!! if you dont have anythkng to s a y, just observe and stop embarassing statements

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Femich18(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2017
nnalove:
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who cares haters can join Bubu in his hospital bed joor.
lol.... Bubu will even leave the hospital before them
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Gofwane(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
If yes. I will like the Police to start the arrest with the guy in the third picture that has a shiny gorimapa head.

haha boss, why you wicked like this na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Sammmypoko(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2017
I wish say i dey around,i for gh all these people.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Willie2015: 1:21am On May 30, 2017
AJCs:
These people and other useless MMM guiders elsewhere should be arrested because they are trying to put masses hard earned money into jeopardy.
I can tell you that virtually all of them are illiterate or perhaps don't have any knowledge about economics and accounting. Hw can an educated fellow invest his money into a so called useless community help that doesn't have any underlying economic activities? This is pure and absolute scammed trying to infiltrate into nation's shambling economy for the second time.
Let this list of illiterate MMM guiders come and tell the whole Nigerians and govt what actually they are investing people on since there is a 30% return on every invested fund. Let them come and prove to Nigeria govt and her citizenry mathematically how the money will be turned without having some investors' funds lost into thin air. Also, where's MMM contacts, Biz registration no, certificate of incorporation. Failure to prove this, not to talk of proving satisfactorily, these people should be arrested for impending chaos.

It is wrong to arrest anyone, these folks are adults and they choose where to spend their money. Some folks use their hard earned money to party, some spend on cars, some spend on slay mama & queens, some give it out as tights/offering while some of them invest in MMM.

Deal with the simple fact, it is nobody business how an adult spend his money.

I also do ponzi scheme but I dont worry myself on it 2 much becos

- I know all ponzis scheme including MMM are games
-They are not genuine
-Only put small money that will not give you HBP
- If it goes well, its okay
-If it goes bad, I dont give a damn

I just enjoy the game irrespective of the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by gosmoney(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2017
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.htc.sense.browser/files/TMP the man be like una go give me my money thank God say I don see una
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by missyadorable(f): 5:10am On May 30, 2017
antontech:

Me too. A jobless millionaire. Lol
Another jobless millionaire spotted here! Have GHed already Happy Green mavros day Long Live MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by missyadorable(f): 5:13am On May 30, 2017
richinvestor:
grin :Dboth of us are jobless millionaires.... Theres one guy here wet dey always go against MMM... I saw him on a thread begging for money to do somethings...I just laugh at him and quote him "how many members here Don send d amount u were asking me? I told him to go and meet his poor partners wey dey always go against MMM to assist..... ..MMM sweet die....im buying a land very soon... cool cool

I bought a car (Toyota Matrix) last december and a piece of land In April during the Easter.

MMM freed me from hardship,from borrowing money from people.
I plan to start building in July. 4 flats of 3 bedroom.
God bless MMM

5 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by toideve(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2017
AJCs:
These people and other useless MMM guiders elsewhere should be arrested because they are trying to put masses hard earned money into jeopardy.
I can tell you that virtually all of them are illiterate or perhaps don't have any knowledge about economics and accounting. Hw can an educated fellow invest his money into a so called useless community help that doesn't have any underlying economic activities? This is pure and absolute scammed trying to infiltrate into nation's shambling economy for the second time.
Let this list of illiterate MMM guiders come and tell the whole Nigerians and govt what actually they are investing people on since there is a 30% return on every invested fund. Let them come and prove to Nigeria govt and her citizenry mathematically how the money will be turned without having some investors' funds lost into thin air. Also, where's MMM contacts, Biz registration no, certificate of incorporation. Failure to prove this, not to talk of proving satisfactorily, these people should be arrested for impending chaos.

You know book too much and that's a problem. I hope you don't wallow in poverty with all this noise of yours. As a Nigerian student, I make nothing less than 250k monthly from MMM. I get money pass some lecturers sef!

Jobless millionaire in the making and it will happen by the grace of God.

Long live MMM smiley

2 Likes

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by robo01(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
I need clarifications please.

I don't know how this MMM thing works,but i have read a lot of complaints of people losing plenty of money to what is termed a scam.

If a scam happens,That means a crime has been committed. So,in respect to this MMM. Who should be held liable?the guys in these pictures?

lols, can't stop laughing, mmm is a big scam

1 Like

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by 2shure: 6:11am On May 30, 2017
Another mmm world greatest local scam loading
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Einl(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lol,is it a mist for u to put mouth on wat u knw nothing about...It is the sprit of give and take,I pay out nd I receive, where is the scam??scam or no scam mmm is paying me since February....

As an undergraduate, my work is paying me nd mmm has also been there for me,mmm money is like free money.

You are one of the reasons the future of the nation is threatened.

And you say you are an under graduate??

What the hell do they teach kids these days?

And you don't know what a Ponzi scheme is??
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2017
Dont underestimate the power of foolish people in large numbers. No matter what, there is always an unending pool of gullible people to still tap from. smh
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by cashkid: 7:27am On May 30, 2017
nawtyqutekushj:

Haba I have 340k stuck in there.. Please be fair with price grin

How much you wan sell am?
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
The many faces of stupidity
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2017
Happy Democracy day too all the Yoruba people in Nigeria. grin
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by miniziter(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
MMM is still very paying o. Hit my watsapp for updates and registration. 08032131364
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by miniziter(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2017
MMM is still very paying o. Hit my watsapp for updates and registration.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Confidence00(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2017
MMM community is real and amazing, MMM community is paying it's participants their 2016 Money in earnest I have received close to 800,000 since few months now
Do you want to get your money back kindly chat me up on whatsapp or call me asap..
08069498552 And also add me up as your Guider with (confidencembachu@yahoo.com)
Am proud to be a Guider in MMM Nigeria we are really changing lives.

Who has this Government helped after two years... MMM is helping each other on daily basis just follow my instructions..Join our WHTSAP group with Guider Confidence and MMM Admins using this link

https:///8UkKjE2gcfd84ZihBmVraw

Newly acquired C Class 400 all from MMM community am grateful..

If you want to succeed in life financially take good risk.[/color][color=#770077]

Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by charlzz: 9:25am On May 30, 2017
STORY FOR THE GODS, as if you have created even a whatsapp group chat let alone build the next microsoft, leave mmm alone for the participants jor
Einl:
Look at the pictures.

Who do you see?

Vibrant young people.

The future of our nation.

Instead of them to be creating the next Microsoft or Apple or looking for the cure for cancer and HIV/AIDS...na Ponzi schemes and scams they put their effort into...

This country is fccked...
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by charlzz: 9:35am On May 30, 2017
take heart for your loss, accept my condolence
otil1:
MUM is dead!

Dead and died piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by anigbajumo(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2017
Einl:

You are one of the reasons the future of the nation is threatened.

And you say you are an under graduate??

What the hell do they teach kids these days?

And you don't know what a Ponzi scheme is??

Lol,those who are educated than you are into ponzi.what are u now saying?? Abeg park off my mention.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by anigbajumo(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2017
toideve:

You know book too much and that's a problem. I hope you don't wallow in poverty with all this noise of yours. As a Nigerian student, I make nothing less than 250k monthly from MMM. I get money pass some lecturers sef!

Jobless millionaire in the making and it will happen by the grace of God.

Long live MMM smiley

Einl,come nd see.. Kudos to you bro.
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by Top9jajamz: 10:39am On May 30, 2017
***Deleted post***
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by greatermax77(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2017
Forget MMM, invest your 70k in Aim Global, a legit online business with Offices here in Nig & earn daily.
whatsapp me on 08084132588
Re: MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy by nawtyqutekushj(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2017
cashkid:

How much you wan sell am?

Asking Price 60k Help a Friend smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.