Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? (9452 Views)

How To Know And To Protect Our Dogs From Parvovirus / This Is Another Boerboal Dogs From Another Sell Is It A Full Breed / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
timifizzy:

Lol, the credit should go to you for taking "all other" necessary steps and precautions into ensure the good growth of your dog, and also to your dog for being a good pet with good growth..... only little credit to what you fed the dog if you know what I mean.. lol

So according to you, what one feeds his dog with plays an insignificant role towards the overall growth and development of the dog.

Hmmmm!
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by timifizzy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
uboma:

So according to you, what one feeds his dog with plays an insignificant role towards the overall growth and development of the dog.

Hmmmm!

Nope, you got me totally wrong. That was an indirect way of saying feeding bingo in isolation of other thorough overall care you gave your dog wouldn't have given you the good growth you have experienced with your dog... read the conversation again.

Thanks
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by rumenase(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
timifizzy:

Lol, the credit should go to you for taking "all other" necessary steps and precautions into ensure the good growth of your dog, and also to your dog for being a good pet with good growth..... only little credit to what you fed the dog if you know what I mean.. lol

I know what yu mean BRO thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Chrispal: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls has anyone tried k-9 dry dog food, how was it on ur DOG? Tnx
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by taiwo654321(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Pls house my dog is not eating dry food again pls what should I do
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Taystee: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
taiwo654321:
Pls house my dog is not eating dry food again pls what should I do

What breed?
What brand of dry food are you feeding your dog?
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by bodueko(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2020
uboma:

Hmmmm!

A person should try drinking garri and only garri everyday for a year and see if he/she will not have kwashiorkor. A good dog food must be properly and well balanced at the right protein, fat, and vitamins levels in order to avoid health problems.

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by bodueko(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Namdeenero:
In as much as i have experienced most of what you guys are going through, i would like to chip in some little points.When i bought a bag of binggo puppy food i also noticed the loose and smelly stool in my pups but it stopped over time.. Truth is when transitioning a dog to a new brand of dog food it should be done gradually, you should'nt feed diamond puppy or arion all through a dogs life and then suddenly introduce binggo cos it will cause digestive upset or stomach trouble. To transition, mix your dog's current food with his new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current dog food while increasing the amount of new dog food. Even though Diamond or Binggo cannot be relatively compared in terms of quality i think they will still keep your dogs healthy over time.

Can road-side oily puff-puff be compared with reputable eatery scotch egg? Diamond and Binggo are not in the same league. In my opinion, binggo was trying to copy and imitate diamond but at a cheaper price and quality but it still doesn't compare. I feed my Rottweilers diamond, and once I tried binggo and yes I am aware of the transitioning period when changing dog food, the binggo dog food gave my Rottweilers flatulence (stinking and disgustingly smelling farts) and Diarrhea stool. My dogs are fully and properly dewormed as well and their stool was perfect with diamond. Binggo is not well balanced.

2 Likes

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2020
bodueko:

A person should try drinking garri and only garri everyday for a year and see if he/she will not have kwashiorkor. A good dog food must be properly and well balanced at the right protein, fat, and vitamins levels in order to avoid health problems.

Exactly!
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by TBrenks(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Give them eba and stop wasting money. My ekuke is 15 years old and still ever gallant. I'm pretty sure he'd be dead if we raised him on jojo dog food and bingo dry grin

grin grin grin
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by TBrenks(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Have you tried Luso Puppy Dey food?
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
TBrenks:

grin grin grin
He died almost two years ago from old age. He was 16 years
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

He died almost two years ago from old age. He was 16 years

Sorry for the loss...

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
uboma:

Sorry for the loss...
Thanks dear. I have a new dog now named Gift. Gift is an adorable asshole.

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. I have a new dog now named Gift. Gift is an adorable asshole.

Very funny!

What exactly do you mean by the words in bold?

I hope you are keeping safe from the covid-19 pandemic. How is it in Lagos?
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
uboma:

Very funny!

What exactly do you mean by the words in bold?
See here. Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5815455/rotts-naughty-behavior-need-advice

I hope you are keeping safe from the covid-19 pandemic. How is it in Lagos?
My dear we are just deceiving ourselves here that we are on partial lockdown. Lagos remains as hot and as rowdy as ever. If you mention social distancing people look at you askance.
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

See here. Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5815455/rotts-naughty-behavior-need-advice

My dear we are just deceiving ourselves here that we are on partial lockdown. Lagos remains as hot and as rowdy as ever. If you mention social distancing people look at you askance.

The thread is 17 pages long. I will read through in a bit.

Unfortunately many persons do not believe that the covid-19 is real. Please protect yourself at all times. Personally Lagos state has the true figures because they conduct more testing than other states (the FCT inclusive). The covid-19 pandemic has indeed modified our lives in no small way.....

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
uboma:

The thread is 17 pages long. I will read through in a bit.

Unfortunately many persons do not believe that the covid-19 is real. Please protect yourself at all times. Personally Lagos state has the true figures because they conduct more testing than other states (the FCT inclusive). The covid-19 pandemic has indeed modified our lives in no small way.....
I'm protecting myself but Lagos is a jungle that has its own peculiar rules for survival.

Thanks all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by uboma(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm protecting myself but Lagos is a jungle that has its own peculiar rules for survival.

Thanks all the same smiley

You are one of those die hard fans of the hustle and bustle of Lagos lifestyle. Not willing to relocate as indicated some years ago. Just stay safe. Only go out when it is necessary and use your nose and mouth mask/alcohol based hand gels when in public.
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
uboma:

You are one of those die hard fans of the hustle and bustle of Lagos lifestyle. Not willing to relocate as indicated some years ago. Just stay safe. Only go out when it is necessary and use your nose and mouth mask/alcohol based hand gels when in public.
My dear I have been humbled. My body sef don dey tell me sey Lagos is a killer grin

I only go out when necessary from the outset. You don't even have energy for any yeye waka after you have spent time battling demons of traffic.
Re: Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? by BrandsAndTrade: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Namdeenero:
I understand you bro but are you sure you didn't purchase expired product?? Sometimes when these stuffs are not stored well enough rodents bite open the bags and then air gets into the bags and then the rest is history.. Most people still use binggo dog food bro and it's working for them

Since the bad but very helpful reports and feeback that was given, uac foods went back to the drawing board and decided to improve on the overall quality. If you want to give it a try again, Brands And Trade Limited is happy to sell to you ensuring you that BINGGO DOG FOOD is now back and better than ever. Visit https://brandsandtradeng.com/product-category/dog-food-in-lagos-nigeria/grand-bingo-dog-food-wholesale-in-lagos-nigeria/ for more inquries

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 PUPS LOOKING FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!WITH PARENTS PIXS (Champion Bloodline A+) / I Found An Owl At My Window This Morning / A Lion Vs A Tiger Which One Did You Think That Will Lose during a fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.