Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Get Loose 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Loose 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! (430 Views)

Twitter Lite App Now Available On Playstore / How To Get Free 200MB On 9mobile / [b]how To Vote For Me In The Etisalat Flash Fiction. [/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Loose 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
Get free 200mb data when you download and check in on my etisalat cell app, this isn't always a cheat nor a trick rather it is an authentic 2017 gift from etisalat to all of it's clients and you don't have to pay a dime to get it.

Filename-get unfastened 200mb on etisalat through the etisalat mobile app now!!!!
All you have to do to get this unfastened information package deal is simply to down load the my etisalat cell app on google playstore, installation and prompt it and you'll get hold of your bonus records. You don't should fear about eligibility because the offer is open to all clients.

Do not panic in case you do not receive the loose facts from etisalat nowadays due to the fact it would be credited in your sim on monday since today is weekend. Every consumer is positive to get hold of the unfastened information once activation at the app is completed as stated by using etisalat on their fb page.
Filename-get free 200mb on etisalat through the etisalat mobile app now!!!!
Do not pass over this excellent provide, click here to down load my etisalat cellular app from playstore, register and wait to receive loose 200mb.

source>>http://www.naijatroop.com/2017/05/get-loose-200mb-on-etisalat-via.html

(1) (Reply)

Ijele M N'africa... / Are We Really Almost 2million On NL / Which Of These Annoying Moment Have You Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.