Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

[b]how To Vote For Me In The Etisalat Flash Fiction. [/b] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [b]how To Vote For Me In The Etisalat Flash Fiction. [/b] (439 Views)

How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show / Tick Tock - Flash Fiction. / Get Loose 200mb On Etisalat Via The Etisalat Mobile App Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]how To Vote For Me In The Etisalat Flash Fiction. [/b] by Chinua92: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
GOOD DAY SIR/MA

How to vote for me for the Etisalat flash fiction.

1) it appears it is easier to vote on the computer rather than on a mobile phone.

2) Click the link below. make sure you are logged in on Facebook on the system you are using.

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1047

3) if any security issue springs out, click advance and you'll see a link that says 'proceed to prize.etisalat.com.ng anyway' click this link and you'll access the site

4)click on the vote icon. Doing this will link your Facebook account and bring out a pop up message. click the 'continue as so so so' link.

5)voting requires some persistence. the link pay reply by saying, 'please try again later'. either you refresh or click the Etisalat link again and then click the voting link again

6) you have voted when you get the response, 'You have already voted. Thank you.

7) if you are using a mobile phone, click the link.
a) Use internet explorer. it will bring a response 'There are problems with security certificates for this page. Just click continue.
b) proceed to the page and click on the vote icon, follow step 4, 5 and 6.
c) chrome, UC, and Opera mini browsers will bring a page that suggests security issues, click on the advance link and proceed to site. you will need to ignore the message 'this site is unsafe; then follow steps 4,5,6.

Thanks for trying.

(1) (Reply)

21 Years Old Gets Elected Into US House Of Rep / What You Need To Know About Bitcoin (cryptocurrency). / Nigeria Clearing Have Entered One Chance!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.